Official Star Wars Weekends 2014 Tips and Tricks -The Adventure Continues

I am a size 6 for a top so it sound like I might have to wait And if they don't have them for sale in person, I might as well wait till they restock them. At least I hope they will restock them!

WOW scratch that... I just read Her Universe sizing chart for the EWOK shirt...

I would need a large or maybe an XL

Size Chart

Small - Body Length 26.5 Chest 30.5
Medium - Body Length 26.5 Chest 32
Large - Body Length 27 Chest 33
XL - Body Length 27.5 Chest 34.25

I am totally shocked by this sizing since my Mara Jade Shirt is a small and fits me perfect!

Size Chart

I am totally shocked by this sizing since my Mara Jade Shirt is a small and fits me perfect!
It's very small, I'm posting pictures here in a bit and my daughter is wearing a small and it fits her perfectly (she usually wears xxs) it's is junior sizes

Here are our pictures from weekend II
The character pictures were taken from the Hat pin store, as they come off the stage after the Welcome show (after the parade) they walk thru here and enter backstage thru a door by Great Movie Ride
Then there's the Rebel Legion that took a group picture on the Star Tours Stage, thanks to the person dressed as Plo Koon that posed for my daughter
The other pictures are from Behind the Force and Stars of the Saga (Jeremy and Warwick were so funny)
And some of my daughter with characters
http://s283.photobucket.com/user/yu...s Weekends 2014/Disneys Star Wars Weekends II

Here are our pictures from weekend II The character pictures were taken from the Hat pin store, as they come off the stage after the Welcome show (after the parade) they walk thru here and enter backstage thru a door by Great Movie Ride Then there's the Rebel Legion that took a group picture on the Star Tours Stage, thanks to the person dressed as Plo Koon that posed for my daughter The other pictures are from Behind the Force and Stars of the Saga (Jeremy and Warwick were so funny) And some of my daughter with characters http://s283.photobucket.com/user/yulilin/slideshow/Star%20Wars%20Weekends%202014/Disneys%20Star%20Wars%20Weekends%20II

Another great slideshow!! Love your DD's R2D2 shoes! Great job, yulilin!! :)

Thank you!!!

We hopped in line as soon as C3PO came out but didn't make it. When Ethan saw him leave, he flipped out (started bawling), mainly because he thought he HAD to see Princess Leia but also because he just really really wanted to see one of his fav characters. I'm in line with stroller and all and he starts chasing C3PO. Haha. I got a video of him walking away and another CM was so nice and went to see if he was coming out again (he did a VIP meet with a family before going inside). She said no but told Ethan to wait about 5 minutes. Of course, you can't usually spring something on him so he started worrying that she was bringing Leia back out (she passed by as we were waiting and started talking to E, who stood still as a statue). It was priceless when R2 rolled right up to E and "talked" to him. Made. His. Day.

We were told to try back tomorrow for C3PO. I hope we see him. Thanks for the times, denneg (& KtP!).

Heading back to Pop. Hoping to get this kid in bed before midnight!!!

Hope to meet some of you tomorrow. We have a red & black stroller, usually with a pic of his dad popping up over the top (it's laminated on a stick- E likes to bring him on Star Tours, etc).

I'm late getting back since we travelled home today (booooo!), but wanted to say I was glad it worked out for you! Leia was super nice to my DS, but I know there is little that can be done when the little guys are scared! Hope today was good!

Oh too awesome.... it was the same with me when I wore my R2D2 dress, R2 tried to chase me down! And CP30 told R@ no I do not think they make that dress in your size... I loved it!

I want to get some of the her universe ewok shirts... one for me and one for my grand-daughter... what children's sizes do they have?

they sold out the first weekend. Ashley said that they should have some online to buy in July.

Itinkso said:
Another great slideshow!! Love your DD's R2D2 shoes! Great job, yulilin!! :)

Thanks, we got a lot of nice comments about the shoes, even Ashley loved them, so happy since they are the first crafty thing I've ever done.

Hi all! I have never been to SWW or Disney at all. I'm hoping to go to SWW as a bounceback in 2015. I really would like to go on a weekend Ray Park will be there. My kids will flip!

Are his weekends consistent or do I need to wait and see? This will be a whirlwind four day trip if we go.

If I don't line up at 5:00 is there any chance at all we'll meet him? Will we miss everything else? Can my hubby go that early and get in line when the park opens while we do other things and we meet him when he's close to the front. Will people flip out? They'll be 8 and 7 then and I don't know if waking up early and standing in line half a day is doable for them.

I know they'll wait to see the parade and other activities and attractions.

Size Chart

Ok, skinny I am not but I have other XL shirts from Her Universe and they fit fine so I got the XL( I wish I had gone larger) I think if you normally wear small you should be ok. Here is me wearing the XL and DD wearing the S...my major issue with the XL is that I have too much chest for it and the shirt has little to no give in it.

Here are our pictures from weekend II
The character pictures were taken from the Hat pin store, as they come off the stage after the Welcome show (after the parade) they walk thru here and enter backstage thru a door by Great Movie Ride
Then there's the Rebel Legion that took a group picture on the Star Tours Stage, thanks to the person dressed as Plo Koon that posed for my daughter
The other pictures are from Behind the Force and Stars of the Saga (Jeremy and Warwick were so funny)
And some of my daughter with characters
http://s283.photobucket.com/user/yu...s Weekends 2014/Disneys Star Wars Weekends II

Thank you Yulilin3 for posting great info and pics about SWW :thumbsup2

I have followed along with your posts all weekend and am looking forward to going with my DS(23) on Jun 1 and Jun 6 :banana:

I managed to snag a Feel the Force package for Jun 1 :woohoo: and am trying to get something for Jun 6 (but that may be hard do due to MH being there) :surfweb:

Anyways, Thanks again for posting :goodvibes

Hi all! I have never been to SWW or Disney at all. I'm hoping to go to SWW as a bounceback in 2015. I really would like to go on a weekend Ray Park will be there. My kids will flip!

Are his weekends consistent or do I need to wait and see? This will be a whirlwind four day trip if we go.

If I don't line up at 5:00 is there any chance at all we'll meet him? Will we miss everything else? Can my hubby go that early and get in line when the park opens while we do other things and we meet him when he's close to the front. Will people flip out? They'll be 8 and 7 then and I don't know if waking up early and standing in line half a day is doable for them.

I know they'll wait to see the parade and other activities and attractions.

Everyone who wants to meet the celeb has to have their own band and FP. So if your kids want to meet Ray Park then they have to get up in the middle of the night and wait in line. Lots of kids do. My kids have been doing it since they were in preschool. They would just crash out on a blanket while waiting in line or have their handheld video games and snacks.

You will need to wait and see what weekend he will be there enforce booking if you are only interested in seeing him.

Not sure what you mean about standing in line half a day or missing everything else? Like I said celeb M&Gs are by FP so if you have a FP you will get a very small window in which you need to return.

Everyone who wants to meet the celeb has to have their own band and FP. So if your kids want to meet Ray Park then they have to get up in the middle of the night and wait in line. Lots of kids do. My kids have been doing it since they were in preschool. They would just crash out on a blanket while waiting in line or have their handheld video games and snacks.

You will need to wait and see what weekend he will be there enforce booking if you are only interested in seeing him.

Not sure what you mean about standing in line half a day or missing everything else? Like I said celeb M&Gs are by FP so if you have a FP you will get a very small window in which you need to return.

Yeah, you don't line up and wait there all day. You line up early and they give out fast passes at 7:30 or so. Right before the park opens. The fast pass tells you what time to go to the celebrity. You don't miss anything. Our kids also wait in line, it isn't a big deal to them. Its if the kids want to see the celebrity or not.

10359536_10104986847903644_9215249467333904514_n.jpg

10411314_10104993119689934_2935132042743234489_n.jpg

I'm not sure if this was reported yet or not but we had the Feel the Force package yesterday and there was rain/lightning going on later at night before the fireworks. They moved the dessert party to the Disney Junior building (luckily I saw the signs leading us there).

I'm SOOOO glad this happened. The Disney Junior building was perfect for it. There were tables set up and those benches along the wall so we could sit. They had a video screen up with some designs going crazy and lights.. loud music and then the food. It was fantastic! I took a ton of pictures but won't be able to upload any until tomorrow when we're home.

At about 9:15 they led us over to the viewing area. It was drizzling slightly and it stopped right before the fireworks. It was just perfect. I think they should keep it over in that building personally... we had the best time ever and (don't shoot me) I'm not even a Star Wars fan!

My husband was assigned to block the street heading into Pixar Place at the Coke bottle (entrance of Backlot Tour).
1.- Darth's Mall remains open during the fireworks
2.- They don't pump in the music back there, so don't watch from streets of america
3.- They allow people to go back in thru that street ( a lot of people want to get a ride in TSMM before the park opens) about 30 minutes after the fireworks are done
4.- If you want to ride TSMM before the park opens it's better to wait for them to open thru the Animation Courtyard (Little Mermaid/Disney Jr. entrance to Pixar) since they open about 20 minutes after the fireworks are done
This happens because there are more fall out of the fireworks shell back by the Coke Bottle than the entrance to TSMM so it takes them longer to clear.
5.- Keep in mind if they do find a shell that is potentially still active they won't open Pixar Place St. for about an hour and have to wait for Reedy Creek fire to come clear it

Hopped over to Studios around 5 yesterday for Star Wars Dine dinner at 7:30. Walked straight into Darth's Mall with no wait (there was a line when we left). Happy to find they will ship packages back to resort.

Is was pouring when we left so headed to dinner early. Was seated at 7:15. Thought food was good and enjoyed sampling the cupcakes without having to buy big ones.

Found a spot for fireworks on the boxes to left of Min and Bill's as you are facing it. Straight viewing line to the stage and fireworks to left of hat plus we could sit on the box. Last night the preshow was not shown on Am Idol screen. Also allowed a quick getaway to the parking lot afterward. Heading back today for rides.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter