***Official*** Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Information Thread *** Contains SPOILERS ***

so are Rey and Kylo being out and about only for this media event or is that going to be normal?

What about the shows - like the First Order looking for the Resistance Spy? (I know there are reports they cut back on the streemosphere)
Sounds like they are out roaming a bit at times and then in “Cast areas” for show type things at other times. The Tie Echelon area also seems like a show aspect.

so are Rey and Kylo being out and about only for this media event or is that going to be normal?

What about the shows - like the First Order looking for the Resistance Spy? (I know there are reports they cut back on the streemosphere)
I believe Re, Chewie, Kylo and stormtroopers will be there all the time. The resistance girl is from the comics and her story ties to the land so I'm assuming she'll be there also

From some of the reaction posts I have read it seems like that will be normal. Chewie and Rey in the RotR area. Kylo roams around with an entourage of storm troopers and will even board his shuttle.
Sounds like they are out roaming a bit at times and then in “Cast areas” for show type things at other times. The Tie Echelon area also seems like a show aspect.
I believe Re, Chewie, Kylo and stormtroopers will be there all the time. The resistance girl is from the comics and her story ties to the land so I'm assuming she'll be there also

Ok, cool - I seem to recall the original pitch being "this is an area on the outter rim and you won't run into characters you know" but guess they moved off that a bit

What sort of people will be in the land today? Media previews? Is there a good live coverage source? Sorry if this has already been posted, but I can't see twitter at work so I'm trying to find something on my phone.

What sort of people will be in the land today? Media previews? Is there a good live coverage source? Sorry if this has already been posted, but I can't see twitter at work so I'm trying to find something on my phone.
Yes today is more media. They are holding interviews with food and beverage and merchandise people. I’m sure imagineers will be on hand too.

I saw I had a gazillion pages to catch up on here, then started watching the first video.... and 20 seconds in closed it. I think I want to be surprised when I finally get to GE! This may change down the road (or in an hour...), but while I'm not actively avoiding spoilers, I think I'll skip the videos and keep the suspense going. :)

I also maaaaay be considering opening day at WDW again, @yulilin3. shhhhhhh... :rotfl::cool2:

I am not sure if anyone talked about this... but I don't like the random screens. At all. I hope that after media previews they go away; I have a feeling that it's for the guy doing the live stream around the land.

I am not sure if anyone talked about this... but I don't like the random screens. At all. I hope that after media previews they go away; I have a feeling that it's for the guy doing the live stream around the land.
Yes a lot of the screen and lighting is for the media events.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter