• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

Thought I'd pop in and give a holiday shopping tidbit...if anyone is looking for Sphero BB8, Amazon will have them for $99 on Black Friday. I don't know if it will be a lightning deal/limited quantity/all day thing, but I wanted to share. We still won't get it, but that new wristband had me thinking about it. They also have a new big size BB at Target. He isn't remote control, but he lights up and makes sounds. YDS is in love.

S0, since we are within 30 days now, is it safe to scratch off the possible SW event for 12-17 at HS?
The event still has a placeholder on the HUB with the name and the duration and location but no date.
Since they are likely going to announce when tickets will go on sale for Rogue One next Thursday I would wait until then to lose hope for this happening Dec. 17. but it's not looking good

New look at SWLand. It was also announced that we will get a new scene for ST from Episode 8
WDPR_FS_DestinationD_111916_StarWars.jpg

larger version here http://parksandresorts.wdpromedia.c...date_ET_GPRO_NIGI_ERTI_NIGI_GENA_TODD_(1).jpg

Last edited:
Which thing is that? That's not Phasma's march, right? That's the stage show?
right the stage show where they show clips on the screen and a character comes out for like 20 seconds.
Phasma's March is still going on, that's the March of the First Order

My neice is going to Orlandoo in April for the SW Celebration. Will there be special events at Disney? If this has already been discussed let me know and I will look back.

Star Wars a Galaxy Far Far Away is going under refurb from Nov 29th through Dec 7th. Not sure what they are doing to it, hopefully making it better :)
Just to add to this. The stage at Centerstage is being taken down and a new stage will be installed, the show has overmight rehearsals during the down days. I'm hoping the new stage has better rig systems for the night projection shows

One of our local theaters said Rogue One tickets would go on sale Sunday night, midnight EST. I don't know if that's when everyone else is selling or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter