**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

with the heat we've been having for the past week I think that moving the party inside is the BEST idea. It's been so horrible

Hi everyone!! We will be attending the dessert party tonight. I'm getting conflicting info and looking for help- where and what time should we check in and where and what time do we stand in line to go into the party? It's hotter than Hades today and would like to limit the time in line, if possible. Thanks!!

Getting anxious about the heat....and excited about my trip. Is it hotter than usual right now? I'm checking in early next week.

I was just able to add SWaGS to my itinerary for August 9! Not the dessert party yet, but I'll keep checking there and here!

First part of August is updated to show HS fireworks at 9:30 on most nights I checked
yep, all updated all the way through Sept. 5th https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/entertainment/hollywood-studios/star-wars-galactic-spectacular/
As usual the first page has also been updated to reflect these times

Getting anxious about the heat....and excited about my trip. Is it hotter than usual right now? I'm checking in early next week.

We arrive in Orlando in a day shy of 2 weeks:dogdance: Luckily, it's hotter than perdition and humid in Austin, so the weather may not bother me as mucho_O Hope you have a good trip.

around 13 minutes

It is hotter than usual, the thing is that we haven't had our regular afternoon rain to cool us down every day

We arrive in Orlando in a day shy of 2 weeks:dogdance: Luckily, it's hotter than perdition and humid in Austin, so the weather may not bother me as mucho_O Hope you have a good trip.

I'm coming from Vancouver and we aren't used to the humidity at all. Unfortunately summer is the only time for us to go due to my sons university and competition schedule. We always have a great time and we go for 2 weeks, so no need to commando the parks.

I'm coming from Vancouver and we aren't used to the humidity at all. Unfortunately summer is the only time for us to go due to my sons university and competition schedule. We always have a great time and we go for 2 weeks, so no need to commando the parks.
Try to plan for outdoor things in the morning and indoor things in the afternoon. Take lots of breaks inside gift shops and restaurants, remember to eat and the most important one of all, drink water all day long. Have water with you at all times and drink often

An advisory on the HUB was up this morning just talking about the new location for the dessert party. Nothing new other than to mention that Launch Bay will be open for everyone until park closing time and that the dessert party will be located on the bottom part by the stairs of the Cantina. So that would be the area to the right of the Kylo Ren meet and greet by the large display of Rey, BB8 and Rey's Speeder.

SWaGS times have been updated through Sept.5th. on the HUB Thank the Maker!!
August 1st through August 21st at 9:30pm
August 22nd through Sept 5th at 8:45pm

Thanks for the update! Getting close to being able to book my August date!

For an 8:45 SWaGS start, what time should I expect the dessert party start? Is it an hour before?

I have one day, Aug 6 to visit Disney and I'm going to the Studios, I've got to see this Fireworks show! Will check back to see if they open up that Dessert Party, so excited, I was pretty sure I was going to miss all this Star Wars entertainment. I will practically park myself at Star Tours pretty much all day until I see most/all of the different adventures! Have FastPass+ for Star Tours, Twilight Zone and Rock 'N Roll Coaster, three of the best rides at Disney!! (Not a big Toy Story Mania fan - there, I said it)

Is SWaGS not happening at HS after September 5th or is it just not on the calendar yet? We will be down there 9/23-9/26 and I was trying to plan to see the fireworks but there's nothing there

Is SWaGS not happening at HS after September 5th or is it just not on the calendar yet? We will be down there 9/23-9/26 and I was trying to plan to see the fireworks but there's nothing there
Not on the calendar yet
This is the first time in a very long time that they update dates this far in advance

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter