• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

So sorry we missed you at the party. I can't thank you enough for your help. My husband and boys had a blast. We will be back in Sept. for the new fireworks!

whomever books remember to let people here know. Also @soniam has a dessert party roll call thread that you can post and let everyone know when you'll be at the party and maybe talk to fellow Dis'sers there

I've been checking the dessert parties for June multiple times a day. This morning, June was blank. Now June shows the days available, but no times are available for booking. IIRC, this was what happened when the times for May were released. So I'm guessing they will be available to book in a couple of days!

I've been checking the dessert parties for June multiple times a day. This morning, June was blank. Now June shows the days available, but no times are available for booking. IIRC, this was what happened when the times for May were released. So I'm guessing they will be available to book in a couple of days!

So they show up on the calendar, but say nothing is available, but that doesn't mean it's sold out?
right they are not bookable yet, check tomorrow morning

After trying to change all of my ADRs, without success, I'm now looking for other options. I realized that there is one day that I can go where they have evening EMH instead of morning EMH so I wouldn't have to worry about getting my kids signed up for JTA. For those of you have been in the park when it is the least recommended park and has evening EMH, how bad is it (crowd wise, being about to get an ok spot for the fireworks, making it from Fantasmic to the fireworks, etc)?

This whole planning thing when everything is in flux is stressing me out and I have to make FP+ tonight.

After trying to change all of my ADRs, without success, I'm now looking for other options. I realized that there is one day that I can go where they have evening EMH instead of morning EMH so I wouldn't have to worry about getting my kids signed up for JTA. For those of you have been in the park when it is the least recommended park and has evening EMH, how bad is it (crowd wise, being about to get an ok spot for the fireworks, making it from Fantasmic to the fireworks, etc)?

This whole planning thing when everything is in flux is stressing me out and I have to make FP+ tonight.
It's being reported the FP Booking window will NOT open at 12:00 ET and the window NOW opens at 7:00a ET effective immediately for those with a May 18th window opening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter