**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

I was just looking through the slide pictures they have on the Disney website on the SWW page. There's a Snig and Oopla picture in there for Padawan Mind Challenge...ah nostalgia!

I think we are jumping the gun with the certain doom and gloom. SWW wasn't announced until December last year. Plus, they haven't technically announced dates for SOTF, which we think starts in January. How can they be expected to deal with something more than 6 months away, when they can't even deal with something less than 3 months away:rolleyes:

I think we are jumping the gun with the certain doom and gloom. SWW wasn't announced until December last year. Plus, they haven't technically announced dates for SOTF, which we think starts in January. How can they be expected to deal with something more than 6 months away, when they can't even deal with something less than 3 months away:rolleyes:
100% true...and I have to go pack ;)

I hope I am reading more into this than is actually there! No mention of SWW in May or June for new passholder mailer.

View attachment 130302

I presume SWW was listed in the AP mailers before?

I have this vague recollection of seeing it in SOME mailers but not all... others??

I am looking at the 2015 version of the AP mailer I got last month. I won't go to the effort to post a picture so you'll just have to believe me....

SWW is mentioned, along with F&G, Frozen Summer Fun, and Sounds Like Summer concerts in the Spring/Summer panel.

Probably not what anyone wanted to hear, sorry.

I am looking at the 2015 version of the AP mailer I got last month. I won't go to the effort to post a picture so you'll just have to believe me....

SWW is mentioned, along with F&G, Frozen Summer Fun, and Sounds Like Summer concerts in the Spring/Summer panel.

Ban please...

I keep going through periods of certainty of SWW then it's replaced by doubt. No way to know for sure. Either way, it's just speculation at this point.

Thanks. Though what I posted was a welcome flyer to new passholders. I have no idea what they said in the past as we had always done renewals until I let ds' pass lapse too long it needed to be purchased new.

Thanks. Though what I posted was a welcome flyer to new passholders. I have no idea what they said in the past as we had always done renewals until I let ds' pass lapse too long it needed to be purchased new.

This was part of my welcome packet as well. It is the 2015 version that I received last month. Read into it what you will.

On the bright side it means there's no Frozen Summer Fun either!

FROZEN IS DEAD! LONG LIVE FROZEN!! :D

I don't have much to add. Lewis and I still don't know when we will get to see the movie. His friends want us to wait until we visit them in NY but we won't know when we are available until his family finalizes some plans. That could take a while.

I also received the pass holder mailer that does not mention SWW. I'm going to try not to read to much into it. For all we know, the person designing it only picked their favorite activities and left off all the others. Or they had to make more room for Donald's head. The mailer also doesn't mention the Very Merry Christmas parties, only Holiday's at WDW, but we all know the parties are happening.

On a happier note, I'm really liking the new box AP magic bands come in. I wonder if all bands will start coming in the same type of box.

Not sure when I'll be able to see the movie, the 18th and for the few days around then I will be in Disney but will be celebrating a family event then. I was able to get a fastpass for Fantasmic for December 18th just in case. (and that's in case either I can sneak away and make it to fantasmic and in case there is anything special about it)

:) The kid in red shirt that looks completely freaked out and about to cry, walking away from R2D2

Did anyone notice that some of the adults look as if they are photographs while others look like drawings...odd. Maybe the imagineers inserted themselves.

Sigh. It is going to be impossible not to get spoiled for this movie, isn't it?

I'm not saying any spoilers in this post, so you can read it. I was just perusing the yahoo news main page this morning and see this headline 'Star Wars: spoiler....' and then it just says it! I think it was just a theory...but seriously....saying spoiler and then not even skipping a space is not acceptable. The article should have been titled 'Star Wars: spoilers inside....something very vague' Not just stating the theory right there. Bleh. Not cool.

Yeah, Yahoo seems to be the worst about it. I've been spoiled by a couple things on Twitter, but most of the things I know about this movie are from Yahoo headlines. I'm definitely going off the internet completely the week the movie premiers, but it seems like it is past time to quit yahoo.

Random question for those that are better at identifying music than me - what songs are used in Symphony in the Stars?

Maybe I am reading too much into this, but on the "cancelation" of the Mickey Jedi dinner at Hollywood and Vine . . . I don't see that DPB says it was canceled. I see that they are announcing the seasonal Minnie thing as year round. With that being said, I find it interesting that in the comments, there are several questions that are answered by DPB, however ALL of the Star Wars questions are not. I am going with the assumption, that there is something else in the Star Wars dining theme in the works to be announced at a later date. I also have the same thoughts on the Sci Fi breakfast. The comments on the "cancelation" of that seem to be along the lines of Sci Fi diner isn't having it, not that it won't be happening elsewhere. If I have missed over a post that clarifies this, I apologize, these are just my thoughts. This will be our first year going to SWW so I am refusing to believe that it will not happen!!

Maybe I am reading too much into this, but on the "cancelation" of the Mickey Jedi dinner at Hollywood and Vine . . . I don't see that DPB says it was canceled. I see that they are announcing the seasonal Minnie thing as year round. With that being said, I find it interesting that in the comments, there are several questions that are answered by DPB, however ALL of the Star Wars questions are not. I am going with the assumption, that there is something else in the Star Wars dining theme in the works to be announced at a later date. I also have the same thoughts on the Sci Fi breakfast. The comments on the "cancelation" of that seem to be along the lines of Sci Fi diner isn't having it, not that it won't be happening elsewhere. If I have missed over a post that clarifies this, I apologize, these are just my thoughts. This will be our first year going to SWW so I am refusing to believe that it will not happen!!

Unfortunately, every question asked regarding SWW on any DPB post have been ignored.

Unfortunately, every question asked regarding SWW on any DPB post have been ignored.

I think that alone is very telling. They either aren't going to have it and don't want to tell us, or they're waiting to announce an alternative. If it had already been decided I think this would have been a good opportunity to say something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter