**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

I'm holding out hope for either the dessert party or the tour marathon week.
I'm holding on to hope for this dessert party for the week after the marathon too. Fingers crossed!
No hoping necessary, because of what's in the works for the 2018 SW dessert party, and no I can't tell you what it is, I have every reason to believe that it will resume in 2018.

No hoping necessary, because of what's in the works for the 2018 SW dessert party, and no I can't tell you what it is, I have every reason to believe that it will resume in 2018.

Don't have to give us any information, just that they will have it and that we can book it is all we need. :) :)

Noooooo! We had just about made up our minds to try the FEA dessert party instead of going back to SW. Now you're telling me something new is coming to the SW party? Should the new whatever-it-is be ready by the end of January?

Don't have to give us any information, just that they will have it and that we can book it is all we need. :) :)
Considering how popular SWaGS has been and the fact the the dessert party has been held every night SWaGS is performed and has sold out every time, I can almost guarantee that it's not going anywhere.
Noooooo! We had just about made up our minds to try the FEA dessert party instead of going back to SW. Now you're telling me something new is coming to the SW party? Should the new whatever-it-is be ready by the end of January?
It's a very minor change, not really something new, and not something you should change your plans for.

Considering how popular SWaGS has been and the fact the the dessert party has been held every night SWaGS is performed and has sold out every time, I can almost guarantee that it's not going anywhere.
It's a very minor change, not really something new, and not something you should change your plans for.

Whew! Thank you for this info. You're the best!

alright everyone it is time to place your bets on what it is...
I'm going to guess the dessert party is moving to Sunset Showcase so that people can have chairs
(just for fun, no insider info here, I'm just bored right now )

My initial thought was chairs or BB8 souvenir. If they bring K2SO to the party, I'll have to change our plans. I LOVE that droid.

I'm going to guess the dessert party is moving to Sunset Showcase so that people can have chairs

Very Minor change, glow cubs are back

I'm guessing a new souvenir. Possibly something smaller than the steins or popcorn buckets due to complaints from people? Maybe something exclusive to the party or tour?
(And yes, I'm hoping the tour comes back)

I think I'm most interested in how they will deal with people camping out...
will they allow it? my guess is no
if they do allow it how early can people come?
you KNOW that people will be willing to camp out for days if they are allowed.
I feel that some sort of lottery will be implemented.
I have visions of 45k people lining up for SWLand and the park will be at capacity before it opens...I can't wait :D
(pure speculation btw)

My question is when you have to "go" where can you? My bladder is the size of a pea o_O

I would love this!

Very Minor change, glow cubs are back
That's not it, but in terms of scope, it's more in that range. Seriously, it's minor. All I know is that it's in the works, but it's unknown what it will be.
I'm going with no more guided tours.
Nope, too popular.
I'm guessing a new souvenir. Possibly something smaller than the steins or popcorn buckets due to complaints from people? Maybe something exclusive to the party or tour?
Great idea, is that something you'd like to see?
Not saying it because I'm for or against. It's the only thing I could think of that might fit FastPasser's "very minor change, not really something new, and not something you should change your plans for" to describe just the party. My very first thought was price increase. Dang hope that's not it.
Not that I'm aware of.

That would be nice, but the Sunset Showcase is being used quite a bit for private and special events. In fact there is one tomorrow night.

Also, what very few people are aware of is that there is a modified and abbreviated version of Club Villains offered as a special event. It takes place from time to time. That's why the sets and decor were not removed even though CV ended it's run for day guests.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter