**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

They haven't opened for booking yet but keep checking. The dates appeared yesterday so they should update today or tomorrow for booking
Cool that's awesome! Was worried we'd missed out again! What with many big rides being down during our trip I was getting despondent

Will be out for most of the day. So for those checking
SWaGS has been scheduled to show Nov. 7,9,11,12
Dessert party shows up on the schedule as well but it has not been open for booking yet. So if you get the message "no tables available" it's just that they have not open. They should open today or tomorrow
Have a great Sunday everyoone

Last edited:
Will be out for most of the day. So for those checking
SWaGS has been scheduled to show Nov. 7,9,10,11
Dessert party shows up on the schedule as well but it has not been open for booking yet. So if you get the message "no tables available" it's just that they have not open. They should open today or tomorrow
Have a great Sunday everyoone
It is actually for the Nov 7, 9, 11 and 12 and is NOW accessible and will accept the online booking.

Hi I just booked the nov 7th Starwars dessert party. We have a 415 reservation at Hollywood and vine and I read the desserts aren't very good there. I figure we eat dinner at Hollywood and vine and desserts at the Starwars party.
Is the dessert party a good value? Last year we did the Osborne lights one and enjoyed it.

Hi I just booked the nov 7th Starwars dessert party. We have a 415 reservation at Hollywood and vine and I read the desserts aren't very good there. I figure we eat dinner at Hollywood and vine and desserts at the Starwars party.
Is the dessert party a good value? Last year we did the Osborne lights one and enjoyed it.
They are good, you can read several reviews from dissers on the first page

Thank you yulilin3 got our tickets for the 11th.... Pretty much thanks to you! We had already rang Disney about "no tables available" within an hour of the dates being released and they just told us "sorry they must all be sold out" I knew this probably wasn't the case and the only person who gave us hope was you!! Your advice was absolutely bang on! As you said... suddenly our date was available to actually book! If I'd followed Disney advice I would have given up. luckily I followed your advice and I'm forever in your debt.

Getting this booking for our last night became so important to me as I'd watched my plans slowly crumble, as more and more major rides closed during our trip.

Thanks for helping Us out.

Thank you yulilin3 got our tickets for the 11th.... Pretty much thanks to you! We had already rang Disney about "no tables available" within an hour of the dates being released and they just told us "sorry they must all be sold out" I knew this probably wasn't the case and the only person who gave us hope was you!! Your advice was absolutely bang on! As you said... suddenly our date was available to actually book! If I'd followed Disney advice I would have given up. luckily I followed your advice and I'm forever in your debt.

Getting this booking for our last night became so important to me as I'd watched my plans slowly crumble, as more and more major rides closed during our trip.

Thanks for helping Us out.
I'm glad you got your reservation, I'm sure you and your family will have an amazing time! !

Does anyone know if they re-started the jawa trading at Launch Bay-or does it seem that it has been eliminated for good?

Anyone know what nights Star Wars fireworks will take place during April? Trying to plan park days so I can do ADR's and need that information. Week after Easter specifically?

Anyone know what nights Star Wars fireworks will take place during April? Trying to plan park days so I can do ADR's and need that information. Week after Easter specifically?

No one knows yet, sorry. Unless things change, we won't know about April until sometime in March. SW fireworks have recently been showing on M, W, Fri, and Sat, fwiw.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter