*Official September 2011 Thread!* Who's joining me?!

We will be there in September too. Myself and my wife (disbugsmomma on the boards) will be staying at Pop Century from 9/7 thru 9/13, we are celebrating our 10th anniversary and my birthday. And *gasp* we are leaving the disbug (our 5 year old daughter) at home with her grandparents. Woo Hoo for our first adult vacation in 5 years! :thumbsup2

Not too much longer to wait!:banana:

*edit* apparently I'd already posted on this thread, didn't see myself in the list the first time I looked, LOL. Chalk it up to excitement!

We'll be @ POP 9/8-9/22/11 celebrating our DS's Birthday & our Anniversarywith free dining.:yay::cheer2:: Cool thread; Thanks!:flower3:

:wizard:(DH) princess:(ME) pirate:(DS10)

We are taking our boys ages 1 and 3 for the first time 9/16 to 9/23. We originally booked ASMo, but changed to CBR because of the pool. Pretty much have all our ADR's in place, but hope a few more open up. Can't wait!:dancer:

Hi!! I just planned a visit for Sept.15-19...staying at the Poly...and I am trilled to have a place to shout about HOW HAPPY I AM! There are very few people in my life that understand my love of WDW! My DH and I are celebrating our 3rd wedding anniversary and our DS's 2nd visit...we honeymooned at WDW and celebrated our anniversary there last year too! People think I am crazy...and I don't care!
My parents spoiled me rotten growing up...trips to WDW 2-3 times a year and I am hoping to bring DS as much as possible!!

I can't believe it has taken me so long to finally join these boards! I am thankful to have a place to help me get excited!!

I forgot to mention that we were at WDW last year Sept 15-19 (same dates we are going this year :) ) and the heat was terrible on two of the days...and I'm a hot weather lover. We didn't even dress our DS in his costume for MNSSHP because it was so hot...and the costume was just PJs. I'm only mentioning this because when we were there 2 years before the weather was mild. Just plan for anything! We are taking costumes for MNSSHP that can be modified according to weather!

Can't believe I forgot to post our trip here!! We'll be back at CBR again Sept 24 to Oct 1. Celebrating our 35th anniversary!:hug: WDW has been a place for special family celebrations. We did our 20th, 25th and 30th anniversaries here too. One of our daughters was married here (at the Poly), and both DDs honeymooned here. We've turned both SILs (both newbies at the time) into big fans as well.

I'm really excited that I just scored a F. package lunch at Mama Melrose. I had gotten a HBD dinner package on my 180 day, but it was too early for us. Lunch will be perfect!

Thought I had posted our dates here, but I guess not!

We are having our Grand Gathering at POFQ 9/1-9/11...only 46 more days! :cool1::dance3:

Hi there! I just added on 2 days to the beginning of my September trip, thanks to Delta airlines cancelling my original outbound flight.... I will be at All Star Sports- Sept 16th &17!
(And then moving over to my beloved CSR, which is already posted.)
Extra days at Disney--poor me! ;)

i am getting relly frustrated with Delta. They keep changing our flight times. I am going to try to get a later flight but right now our return flight is 6 hours earlier than the original time. :headache:

We will be at Dixie Landings(sorry we just can't call it POR) 9/12-9/21!!!

Bring on the HEAT!!!

DH and I will be at POP from Sept 19th to Oct3rd. We're doing 2 MNSSHP's. :scared1: And we'll be around for the beginning of F&W.
We are so looking forward to this trip.:cloud9:

Just wanted to say how excited I am! :banana: 70 days today...is it just me, or has time slowed down? :confused3 It will drag by until time to go, then it will fly by so fast once it is happening. Darn Murphy...I really don't like his laws. :laughing: :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter