***Official*** Pandora: The World of Avatar Information Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting for the inevitable extra admission/hard ticket event/VIP access, although probably won't happen until after the summer...

Sorry if this has been asked... but, does anyone know if the new boat ride with have the glowing plants during the day? Or if it's best to ride at night?

I wouldn't worry about Disney cancelling a FP if you booked 2. I did that at Epcot last year when they had a glitch. The FP weren't cancelled and both worked no problems. Just take your pixie dust and enjoy the luck on this wonderful Friday.
Wow lucky they got both FP's !

Interesting that it's only two hours each day and no night times.

Wonder if they'll do general public softs during this time.

I've got my fingers crossed for general public, but with such limited times it's not sounding good. I have package tickets and had planned to upgrade to APs when we got there, which is going to be too late for the preview. At least I know I'll be seeing it later in the year :)

Ah man, I was hoping for some sort of preview last week in April, not looking good now. *Crying inside a little*

So I got a preview spot on May 13 from 3-5PM. What's everyone's opinion on how many people will be allowed in per time slot? Just a few or so many there would be lines for the rides?

Congrats! That's exciting. I just saw one of my Facebook friends Mickey Monthly, got a preview spot too.
How does one get that? Just random and luck? We are AP holders, and will be there may 9-16. I can only hope we'd be so lucky.

Congrats! That's exciting. I just saw one of my Facebook friends Mickey Monthly, got a preview spot too.
How does one get that? Just random and luck? We are AP holders, and will be there may 9-16. I can only hope we'd be so lucky.

There's a link earlier in this thread to go in and sign up. They'll probably fill up fast so go ahead and sign up!

I was quite bummed it ended up falling smack in the middle of our two trips. I'm thinking I may just have to talk DH in to a weekend trip for the preview. I signed up and we'll see how much luck I have with him. Heck, I may just do my long desired trip alone if he won't go.

I was quite bummed it ended up falling smack in the middle of our two trips. I'm thinking I may just have to talk DH in to a weekend trip for the preview. I signed up and we'll see how much luck I have with him. Heck, I may just do my long desired trip alone if he won't go.
Yes ! I would go solo if he wont go :rotfl:

Yes ! I would go solo if he wont go :rotfl:
I'm tempted. The problem is we have added on to our April trip so we are gone Wednesday through Tuesday, when we are only required to be there Friday and Saturday (for the 10k)
And our end of May trip is our long 10 day trip, Friday till Monday, with 2 full weekends.
Really adds up and hard to justify a even a quick trip in the middle of those. Maybe I need to break down and take off a day or two from April?

Thank you so much for this! We got a 6-8 pm May 13 time slot. I'm just over the moon. My husband is gonna be so excited too!
That's what I signed up for. That way, if we leave here to drive down Friday night we have plenty of time to get over there and I also wanted evening times. I was really hoping for an 8-10

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter