*** Official OCTOBER 2021 Countdown Group - HAPPY 50th ANNIVERSARY WDW! ***

Looks like I get to join! Visiting Oct 7-11. This will be our first visit during Food and Wine and also the first visit coordinating with our son’s girlfriend and her family. He is 16 and they have been dating for four months. Crossing my fingers they don’t break up, but luckily even if they do we done have many joint plans beyond the dates.

Looks like I get to join! Visiting Oct 7-11. This will be our first visit during Food and Wine and also the first visit coordinating with our son’s girlfriend and her family. He is 16 and they have been dating for four months. Crossing my fingers they don’t break up, but luckily even if they do we done have many joint plans beyond the dates.
If you'd like me to add you, please let me know where are you staying.

Same dates at Pop.

I believe you're asking me to change Oct. 7 - Oct. 11 - Ngwira - GF to the POP instead?

If you'd like me to add you, please let me know where are you staying.

I believe you're asking me to change Oct. 7 - Oct. 11 - Ngwira - GF to the POP instead?
We were at the Grand Floridian June 29-July 4. Doing a budget Halloween trip October 7-11 at Pop.

Ok- it’s getting close enough.. for those of you going to MK on the 1st.. what are you planning on wearing? Dressing up for a celebration? Casual? In between?? Just trying to get ideas!! Def want to go with the blue and gold theme! Just wanted to hear everyone else’s ideas!!!

Ok- it’s getting close enough.. for those of you going to MK on the 1st.. what are you planning on wearing? Dressing up for a celebration? Casual? In between?? Just trying to get ideas!! Def want to go with the blue and gold theme! Just wanted to hear everyone else’s ideas!!!
I’ve been wondering the same. ☺️

Was thinking about to. We get in that day the 10/1 and plan to head the MK for the rest of day. It's also my birthday that day. Just haven't figured out what I want to wear but some comforty.

Sept. 29 - Oct. 3 - tlseege - AKL (and then Oct. 3 - Oct. 6 Universal)

For the 50th we're wearing matching 50th anniversary shirts that I'm making.

I bought a small shop shirt for it so now I need to find a skirt to wear. I think I might buy some small shop ears to match and then buy whatever Disney is selling!

No more heffalumps???

No because we can't wear the trunks! I sent a pic to guest services and they said no face coverings at all for an adult. Kind of ruins the costume. 😂

And since it's more like an after- hours, I have a cute headband I'm going to wear (with bats flying off of it!), maybe the shirt too and everyone else bought fun Disney Halloween t-shirts.

So it sounds like cabanas are only available for full day rentals now. I only wanted one for the first half of the day on Friday, 10/8 - probably through about 2pm. Is it permissible to split? This would be at SAB. We are going to Boo Bash that night so it would otherwise be empty. Also, if more people are calling we maybe have a better chance of getting a reservation? I believe the day to call will be at 60+10 which for us is 8/8 if I am doing the math right (we check in on 10/7).

Last edited:
No because we can't wear the trunks! I sent a pic to guest services and they said no face coverings at all for an adult. Kind of ruins the costume. 😂

And since it's more like an after- hours, I have a cute headband I'm going to wear (with bats flying off of it!), maybe the shirt too and everyone else bought fun Disney Halloween t-shirts.
Well the thought was cute!!!!! And no face coverings but masks are ok?? Lol.. NOTHING MAKES ANY SENSE!!! 💗 I like the shirt with the bat headbands!! Will be adorable!!

Alright people! Watcha eating???

9 nights but saving nights for food/wine and lounges, so only 4 sit down dinners.

Dinners:
Wine Bar George
Boathouse
Tiffins
Ale & Compass

Alright people! Watcha eating???

9 nights but saving nights for food/wine and lounges, so only 4 sit down dinners.

Dinners:
Wine Bar George
Boathouse
Tiffins
Ale & Compass

4 nights, 1 sit down each day except arrival day. Hoping to head out from Pop on the skyliner and grab something that night. I don’t plan to go to DS this time. Trying to eat a little cheaper this trip.

Ale & Compass Breakfast
Beaches and Cream
Sanaa for bread service
Jungle Skipper Canteen
Epcot booths and quick service

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter