*~*~*Official October 2015 Thread!*~*~*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't even get to that point, once I get to the FP section I am unable to select people to assign FP to. I'm assuming because my check in date is still so far away?

There must be a way around it, but I cant figure it out haha! Thanks for trying to help ;)

Sorry, MDE will allow me to check for availability on 8/23 and beyond. As long as your checking for FP+ within the next 30 days, you should be able to check for availability.

Check out this thread: http://www.disboards.com/threads/fa...ed-priorities-and-strategies-part-ii.3326057/

These folks supposedly know everything about FP+.

Got all our fp+ including Anna/Elsa, Soarin, and 7dmt!! Oddly enough the only one I couldn't get for a specific date was LMA. Will try that one again later and see if something opened up. So excited!!!

The annual refurbishment of Blizzard Beach, originally scheduled to begin on October 25, now begins on October 4 2015, lasting through to January 2, reopening to guests on January 3 2016.

So for early October vistors who were planning on spending time at BB, your only option now is Typhoon Lagoon.

I am pretty much set with our plans, except my DH and both my DDs all decided that they would like to try dinner at Akershus while we are there, so they gave me the task of trying to get an ADR (because they know how much I love to stalk Disney dining :sad2: :goodvibes). We already have a pre park opening breakfast there, but the 3 of them were talking about our plans and they all said that they would like to try the dinner there too (have only ever eaten breakfast there), so now I am constantly looking for either a dinner or a lunch just so I can widen our availability time. Other then that, all I have to really do is buy our MNSSHP tickets (which will be this weekend) and purchase Memory Maker (again, which will be this weekend). 49 more days :cool1:.

Hi All! We just booked AOA for Oct 6-11th! We are super excited. I have never gone on a trip that hasn't been planned for years, so it is very strange to think of leaving in 42 days! I was hoping for one character meal, but it looks like they are all gone as well as BOG, but that is ok. We are still going to have a ton of fun!! I can't wait and I am so happy to join your countdown. :)

Oct 11th - 19th at POR - Princess Rooms. We're going to be celebrating my wife's 30th birthday!

Folks the OP has said that they are no longer able to make updates to this thread.

crazy4wdw has offered to take on this task.

Therefore crazy4wdw will start a new Official October 2015 thread and this one will close.

All your dates will be copied over to the 1st post.

Good luck planning and helping everyone with their forthcoming trip :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter