*~*~*Official October 2015 Thread!*~*~*

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will be there October 25 - November 1 and are staying at Boardwalk. It will be our first time for Food and Wine and MNSSHP on the 31st.

I've got 74 days. These next couple weeks are going to take forever before I can do fastpasses. Can't wait for all the info this weekend on what's to come.

Almost down to 60 days!!! :yay:

Will be able to make FP+ reservations at midnight Monday.

Wonder what happened to the moderator of this thread??? The thread has not been updated since May.

Just decided! :rainbow:
Oct 21-29 Split stay - W Bonnet Creek at the end of the trip and TBD for the beginning (First time at WBC :cool1:)
6 day WDW discounted tickets with the Disney individual YES Program (Never did this before...so excited to find it!!!!:jumping3:...saved me $360!)

Will anyone be up at midnight EST tonight to make FP+ selections? I have about four hours to go.

Will anyone be up at midnight EST tonight to make FP+ selections? I have about four hours to go.
I am! I'm not really reserving anything that I NEED to be on at midnight to get, but I will because I'm so excited!!

How did FPs selections go? I am up tonight, mk day is mnsshp day so nervous about sdmt availibilty for us.

How did FPs selections go? I am up tonight, mk day is mnsshp day so nervous about sdmt availibilty for us.
I was able to obtain two FP+ reservations for SDMT (on different days). There was lots of availability for 10/19 & 10/21 for SDMT. I was also had good luck with getting FP+ for Soarin', also on two different days. I also obtained a FP+ for MSEP on 10/21. No sure how this will work. The reserved section is at the flag pole near Town Square.

I logged on right at twelve midnight EST and the dates for my trip were up. If you haven't used FP+, you might want to experiment with attempting to make them before the magic hour strikes tonight so you'll be familiar with how the system works.

Good Luck! pixiedust:

Last edited:
We will be arriving October 3rd - October 8th. Staying at POR (Princess Room) It will be the first trip for our Toddler (2 1/2). We are already showing her You Tube videos of other people's character dining so she doesn't flip out at the over sized characters. We have tickets to the Halloween Party on the 4th.

If you haven't used FP+, you might want to experiment with attempting to make them before the magic hour strikes tonight so you'll be familiar with how the system works.

How do you do this? I thought you didn't get access to FP until the time you can actually book??

(<---- clueless over here ;))

How do you do this? I thought you didn't get access to FP until the time you can actually book??
(<---- clueless over here ;))

You can make FP+ reservations at 30 days out so you can experiment with making selections say for a day in September. Just don't go to the end of the process and actually make a FP+ reservation. As long as you have your MDE account set up and your theme park tickets added to your MDE account, you'll be good to go!

You can make FP+ reservations at 30 days out so you can experiment with making selections say for a day in September. Just don't go to the end of the process and actually make a FP+ reservation. As long as you have your MDE account set up and your theme park tickets added to your MDE account, you'll be good to go!

MDE is telling me I can make them on August 26th, and has a little lock icon still even after clicking on the FP section?

MDE is telling me I can make them on August 26th, and has a little lock icon still even after clicking on the FP section?
I am in no way an expert on FP+. Maybe that means that no FP+ are available for that date. Scroll the calendar over to a date in September and see if that works.

Edit: FP+ will allow me to check for availability on 8/26. Do you have all of your tickets linked to your My Disney Experience (MDE) account?

I am in no way an expert on FP+. Maybe that means that no FP+ are available for that date. Scroll the calendar over to a date in September and see if that works.

I can't even get to that point, once I get to the FP section I am unable to select people to assign FP to. I'm assuming because my check in date is still so far away?

There must be a way around it, but I cant figure it out haha! Thanks for trying to help ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter