*~*~*Official October 2015 Thread!*~*~*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally made it under 100 days!!! 99 more to go! Waiting for fp is taking forever! Now I just hope they don't start work on the quiet pool at VWL until after my trip.

I have been calling every day hoping to get 30% discount :/ no dice. I even got a pin (go figure) lol anyone canceling with a AOA Ressie and discount let me know lol

We'll be there doing a split stay late September into October.
Sept. 28 - Oct. 2 - ASMu
Oct. 2 - Oct. 4 - POFQ

Last edited:

Add us to the group! My daughter and I will be going for a quick weekend trip Oct. 2-4 for the mnsshp and food & wine. We will be staying at all star movies. She will actually be returning with friends nor their college fall break the following weekend and staying offsite. They will not be going to mnsshp. Since they are all college students and are on very tight budgets, the party was a "no go" for them. But when they announced the Hocus Pocus theme, I had to go even if it's just for a quick weekend. So excited to see the Sanderson sisters. I hope they don't put a spell on me!

According to Dis countdown clock, it is under 2000 hours.
I love seeing the back to school advertisements. It really makes me feel that I'm in the last phase of waiting. So exciting! Accuweather, magic bands and packing,oh my!
If anyone is going to October 12th MNSSHP and wants a gently used free activated mug, let me know. I'll be leaving the morning after. Last 2 times I found it annoying, talking strangers into taking my mug. It felt like I was trying to sell them a time share.

Just joining this board. Staying at POR October 16-24 with my boyfriend, best friend and her family. I am so so excited for MNSSHP... Never been to Disney at that time of year and it looks amazing! 80 days to go, wooooo!!

My husband and I are celebrating our first anniversary at WDW this October, 24-31. Staying at Pop for the first time. We are spending a lot of time at Epcot for food and wine, and we even booked a few special events! I hate to wish the summer away, but I CAN'T WAIT to be back in my happy place. Looking forward to chatting with you all!!

My husband and I are celebrating our first anniversary at WDW this October, 24-31. Staying at Pop for the first time. We are spending a lot of time at Epcot for food and wine, and we even booked a few special events! I hate to wish the summer away, but I CAN'T WAIT to be back in my happy place. Looking forward to chatting with you all!!

We are staying at Pop as well... for your exact dates; we are celebrating our Honeymoon, DFi Birthday and a "get away from work" holiday! lol

All Star Sports October 24th through the 30th for 3 adults. Counting the days! I dunno if I'll make it.
Us too! It's me, my husband, our 8-year old son, and my mom. My sister and her boyfriend are also coming for a couple of nights too. I've bought airfare and MNSSHP tickets for the 29th. This will be our first time at Sports. I can't wait!

My dbf and I just decided on what fastpass we'd like to get for each day. I don't get to do our fastpasses until the end of this month but I like that we've at least got a game plan.
I also checked out our flights to make sure they haven't changed times, which the did change but not by much. I also, just for kicks, checked out the prices for our flights. Holy cow did they go up. It's now over $300 for one person one way. Glad I got my tickets when I did. Also doesn't look like someone has the seat next to us on either flight so far. I hope it stays that way but I know it won't. Still have 80 something days to go and I still have a lot of stuff to buy for the trip. DBF still hasn't decided if he is going to be captain jack sparrow since we already have the costume or if he will be something else.

I just figured out my fast passes too even though I can't make them for several more weeks. I'm getting so excited that even sitting and planning them is giving me the fix I need right now! I'm also working on my MNSSHP costume, I'm going as provincial Belle.

We just added MNSSHP to our October itinerary :woohoo: . First time attending a Disney party, and our first time back at MK since 2009. We are very excited, especially now that we have both MNSSHP at Disney and HHN at Universal as part of the plans!

My husband decided that he wants to go with us..............*SIGH*...............For most people this would be a good thing. My husband, however, has a terrible track record with fall trips. The extra heat and humidity make him rather cranky and unpleasant to travel with. The good news is that we are staying at the Beach Club this time and that if he gets too unreasonable, I'll just send him across the boardwalk to the ESPN Club, and he can spend the weekend there, LOL.

We are officially at the 2 month mark until we arrive in Orlando :cheer2: (though we leave a day prior....so its less than two months until we're 'out the door').

We just bought our tickets this morning for a second night at MNSSHP! We had already committed for Friday, October 16th and just added Tuesday, October 13th as well. Wednesday the 14th we have HHN with an RIP Tour at Universal, so that's at least 3 late nights on the itinerary. I can foresee two weary Canadians being asleep on the plane before we reach cruising altitude ::yes:: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter