*~*~*Official October 2015 Thread!*~*~*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to CBR for a 11 night stay starting 10/25! Third time at WDW, second time at CBR. We're actually going to Downtown Disney in a couple of weeks, and haven't told our daughter that we've booked a real WDW vacation for fall. Since we live in Sweden and she isn't expecting that we're going back to Florida so soon, we are going to have some fun with it.

Just found this! We will be going to WDW October 11-17 staying at AoA. It is my second trip, and the first for DH and my 3 kiddos.

We are going Oct 2-6 staying at POP. Just a quick trip with free dining!! Woohoo! Taking DD for her first time! She will be 22 months!

We are going Oct 13-21 and staying at AKL. Can't wait for my DS4 and DD2 to get to see the giraffes outside our room :D Going to our first MNSSHP on the 15th too (even got DH to join in on matching themed costumes)! Now for the long wait until October......

Just booked our RIP tours this morning for Halloween Horror Nights at Universal on October 14th!

Our first time doing HHN, and the 25th anniversary to boot! :banana: Very excited!

We're going Oct 8-12th for our honeymoon! :jumping1:
We're Staying at Boardwalk Inn Villas. So excited!

We're in for September 28 to October 2. All Star Music. Mother/son trip. Can't wait. Less than 100 days now.

Ok, we're booked. Checking in very late on 9/30-10/4. Staying at the BC. We're doing a long weekend of F&W and MNSSHP. October is my favorite month in Orlando, I'm super excited. We love the Halloween decorations, the park never looks quite the same in the spring.

ABC’s ‘The Chew’ Will Broadcast from 20th Epcot International Food & Wine Festival; Also Featured in Two First-Ever Future World Marketplaces

We all have a favorite host from ABC’s “The Chew” – superstars Mario Batali, Michael Symon, Clinton Kelly, Carla Hall and Daphne Oz each have a special way of sharing their culinary know-how on the Emmy-Award-winning lifestyle series. And for the first time in the show’s history, these dynamic hosts are leaving the Manhattan studio to tape shows October 7, 8, and 9 from the 20th Annual Epcot International Food & Wine Festival at Epcot. The five festival episodes will air October 12-16.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...ed-in-2-first-ever-future-world-marketplaces/

Joining! October 25-31 at POR! Countdown is on! Can't wait for our first MNSSHP!

Sorry if this has been asked before, but is there a Facebook group for October Disney go-ers? My trip overlaps end of September and early October. The September FB group is really active, but I am getting jealous hearing that their fast passes have been made and they have done online check in already!:)

Sorry if this has been asked before, but is there a Facebook group for October Disney go-ers? My trip overlaps end of September and early October. The September FB group is really active, but I am getting jealous hearing that their fast passes have been made and they have done online check in already!:)

Yep! Search for this group:
Disney World October 2015 Planning Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter