Official October 2010 Thread!!- INCLUDE YOUR DATE/RESORT IN YOUR HEADER!!

YAY to everyone leaving!! :banana:

We are leaving in about 25 hours. Sleeping prolly won't be an option tonight, lol!

We leave in 3 days! Very early flight Monday morning- so so so excited! It's been a long time coming and now its finally almost here! :cool1::love::woohoo::cheer2:

Leaving Sunday morning, one of my coworkers showed up at work today knowing she had a stomach virus. We convinced her to go home, but I'm totally freaked out that I'm going to get sick now! GRRR! Coworkers!

We've still got 17 days left, which seems to be dragging on.
I'm so paranoid at this point that one of us is going to get sick or injured somehow. I just need to stop worrying!

Tell me about it!! I have a toothache from a wisdom tooth that probably needs to be pulled. Bearing with the pain and hoping that I will still be able to chew through the end of our vacation.

We leave tomorrow at noon!!

First day at the Magic Kingdom - October 23rd!!! ZOMG!!! :) I haven't been to WDW since 1997. We're staying at Pop Century and are going to MNSSHP on the Tuesday (26th.) :dance3:

WE LEAVE AT 6AM TOMORROW.
WE ARE STAYING AT SARATOGA SPRINGS.
I AM SOOO EXCITED! TOMORROW NIGHT WE WILL BE AT THE MNSSHP!!
WEDNESDAY MY DD#2 AND I WILL BE HEADED TO THE SPA!!
I need to pack!!!

Booked this trip 10 months ago and have been counting down ever since! It will be our first trip as DVCers and our first time to MNSSHP and EF&W. I'm going to be useless at work this week!

Back from my trip! I have the post-Disney blues, it went by way too fast. Hope everyone traveling this month has a fantastic trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter