***Official November 2022 Thread***

There are times available. What size is your party and what time were you looking for?
If LTT isn't available the Diamond Horseshoe next door serves the same meal in a different atmosphere. We did that last year (not on Thanksgiving though) and it was fun.
We were looking for a table of 4 around 6:30 or so.

We were looking for a table of 4 around 6:30 or so.
Here is what I did

-I went through chrome not safari on my desktop as I heard that works better for this scenario

-I had the dining table already pulled up and ready by 0545, not through the dining regular search but the dining option under MDE

-I had everything ready on my phone as well

If you don’t get it, sign up for alerts through a paid subscription

I posted earlier about my difficulty getting a table service MK or MK adjacent for 6 people on the evening of a MVMCP. We'll be coming from HS and I guess I should have looked there too, but I did not and nothing is available as of today.

Are there any quick service places in MK hotels that would work for a group of 6 with 1 pescatarian/vegetarian?

I ended up making us an Il Mulino ADR for 5 pm on our Epcot F&W day. It’s somewhere I’ve always wanted to try. I really want to try the Rigatoni Funghi.

I have a feeling we’re gonna get tired of the lines and little bites of food at the festival. And the prices. Lol. Last trip DD didn’t want to do the festival on afternoon so I stayed back at Epcot while she went to the room and I spent $50 and wasn’t even full yet. After that I gave up and went back to meet DD at the room. We have a few (half) days at Epcot where we can try things as snacks too.

I made the reservation on open table so that’s easy enough to cancel the same day if needed.

We book our dining on Tuesday, and the only place I am worried that we won’t get is Liberty Tree Tavern for Thanksgiving. Has anyone tried to book there for Thanksgiving dinner? If so, were you able to get the spot?
I just checked for dinner and LTT had later times; whereas DiamondH had "your choice" of times. Surprisingly CRT had 9pm avail and BOG had a ton of open spots.

I posted earlier about my difficulty getting a table service MK or MK adjacent for 6 people on the evening of a MVMCP. We'll be coming from HS and I guess I should have looked there too, but I did not and nothing is available as of today.

Are there any quick service places in MK hotels that would work for a group of 6 with 1 pescatarian/vegetarian?
What date are you referring to? There are TS and QS I'm sure the boards could recommend. I think Gasparilla's might be a good QS option.

Anyone know the deal with Oga's in terms of latest dining reservation? We currently have a 9:25 pm ADR on a 9:00 closing. Dining shows dinner is until 10:00 pm. The last time we had an "after the park closing" ADR there, they called us the day before and said they made a mistake and offered us to come in at any point before 8:30. Anyone know if this has changed?

Have I missed any Fantasmic return announcements?
We also have a 925pm ADR for Oga's - so excited for this! Walking out into an empty Galaxy's Edge will be a bonus. Does anyone know whether there will still be any photopass photographers at this time?

Also waiting for news on Fantasmic.....fingers crossed ....

What’s the weather generally like in November?

We’ll be coming over from the UK from 23rd Oct - 13th Nov and have never been that time of year before (we’re normally there end of June - beginning of July) and so we have absolutely no idea what to pack and need to start shopping soon.

I assume it gets colder at night so we’ll need to bring something into the parks with us to put on once it goes dark but what are the temperatures like during the day because we’re used to it normally being unbearably hot and humid haha Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

We’ll be coming over from the UK from 23rd Oct - 13th Nov and have never been that time of year before (we’re normally there end of June - beginning of July) and so we have absolutely no idea what to pack and need to start shopping soon.

I assume it gets colder at night so we’ll need to bring something into the parks with us to put on once it goes dark but what are the temperatures like during the day because we’re used to it normally being unbearably hot and humid haha Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
It can definitely vary- but in general, I would say cool (or even chilly) mornings/nights but during the day it can even be hot. One November it was 85 degrees F during the day in the beginning of the week, and then a cold front came through and it was drizzly and in the 60s (Fahrenheit). I usually plan short sleeves for the day but bring a jacket. So much better than the heat and humidity of the summer!

This will be a fun adjustment for your family! We love going in November. Normally we still wear shorts and t-shirts but bring a light jacket/hoodie for the evening. Personally I don't normally need the long sleeve warmth, but the rest of my group does. Sometimes my girls wear leggings.

Rounding the avg temp - 80F (26C) during the day. Night 60F (16C).

Another great piece to the Nov weather is limited rain.

This will be a fun adjustment for your family! We love going in November. Normally we still wear shorts and t-shirts but bring a light jacket/hoodie for the evening. Personally I don't normally need the long sleeve warmth, but the rest of my group does. Sometimes my girls wear leggings.

Rounding the avg temp - 80F (26C) during the day. Night 60F (16C).

Another great piece to the Nov weather is limited rain.
We've had such nice weather for the past 6 years during the same week in November. Only ONE time did it rain, and we were not prepared for that! It's usually BEAUTIFUL and comfortable!

I was there Nov 6th-13th last year (going again the same week this year lol). I can't stand over the top heat and humidity, so I was thrilled when it was chilly in the mornings and evenings. Wearing outwear to the parks was a novel experience, and it was so nice to wear spirit jerseys and long sleeves without being completely uncomfortable. I don't know how I'll ever go in the summer months again!

We went in 2018 and it was an unseasonable warm week. Mid to high 80s. It was hot especially in the sun. The snowbirds told us often how unusually hot it was. We did the pool almost daily.

Unfortunately, both the boat to the campground and the walking path are gone. Disney decided to stop running the resort boat. The boat captain that we talked to basically said that it won't be coming back. The walking path closed when they started construction for Reflections at FW. Disney paused the construction for now but hasn't reopened the path. You can see the path from the bus that travels between FW and WL and it is all overgrown.
This is so incredibly disappointing to hear. I don't understand the logic AT ALL. Taking the boats at WL was one of my favorite things there.

Luck favors the unprepared occasionally. I've been thinking all week that our 'real' ADR day starts tomorrow due to a one day split day at the beginning... but failed to remember that one night entitles us to 2 days of reservations. All that to say once I remembered I was able to get one of the big things I wanted for this trip (at the times I wanted too): Hoop Dee Doo and a carriage ride!!!

Off to a good start. :)

I don't know who suggested it here...but I cannot thank them enough for the party size trick. I was able to get a Homecomin' reservation for a late lunch on arrival day. Booked it for 3 people, modified it to two (which was harder than I wanted it to be)...and I'm FINALLY going to get to see what the hype is about.
Now if only an 'Ohana breakfast for November 8th opens...
Otherwise, all my ADRs are DONE.

Homecomin Lunch Day 1
Oga's Brunch? Day 2 (I just wanted to see it so bad, and they have non-alc coffee..)
Hoop Dee Doo Dinner Day 2
T-Rex Day 4 (Long story, party member LOVES tacky restaurants)
Cinderella's Royal Table Breakfast (Birthday Breakfast!) Day 5
Tusker House Breakfast Day 6
And that's that! Locked and ready to party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter