***Official November 2022 Thread***

ADR day success!! Got all that we wanted for our 6 night trip. I was up at 3:30am MST to ensure I was ready by the time they opened up. Been a rough work day LOL The ONLY request of the entire trip my step child has, is to eat at Space 220. SO glad that I was able to get a late lunch resso for that. We ideally wanted Lounge just because we also want to enjoy F&W and only have the one day in Epcot but that was not available so I hyper-speed jumped onto the Lunch ressos. In the end thinking that might be nice anyway - at least we will not be hungry at all and its a nice mid afternoon break. The others were Morimoto Asia, Saana, Skippers - all very easy to get. Can't believe the 60 day countdown is on !!!!!!!

I am sitting here wondering what is going on with some of these ADRs. Tusker House going back to a regular buffet might be a good reason why it has been harder to get for this week in particular.
This ADR go around felt so rushed and panicked compared to those in the past. (Granted I've never booked CRT before...but still!) I had to make sue I even had one for T. Rex this time (long story, another member of the party REALLY wants the atmosphere, I'm up for trying every restaurant at least once.)
Wild experience.
But...the count down is on! Now the only thing left is a Homecomin' Reservation on arrival day (hopefully). I've got alerts set on Mouse Dining...we shall see.

I’m going to have to just get in my mind I probably won’t get most of what we want. Our 60 day we’re on a plane all day going to a wedding out of town. Will try if and when I have a minute here and there (fly, dinner, next day breakfast then wedding then wedding dinner, then early morning fly again, all putting me 3 days behind on my 60) but not holding out much hope. Will get on alerts and maybe something will come up. BTW are you all booking on app or calling? App may be my only option on these small windows I will have, but even so by the time we get back going to be at 57 days, not 60. Tips?

I am trying to come up with a final list of what I want for our Nov. adrs.
One day I wake up and think “well, this is supposed to be a relaxed trip, I won’t schedule many adrs so we can decide day of what to do”
The next morning I think “hmm, we have to do Steakhouse 71 and Hoop de doo. Dd5 won’t be little forever so we have to do CRT and Storybook dining. Chef Mickey will be perfect for DS turning 8.The kids want to try the kitchen sink so Beaches and Cream is a must. But Trex and Homecomin can’t be dropped……”

We only had one ADR we really, really wanted and I was able to snag this morning. The site is down now though, so glad I was as fast as possible.

ADR's are done!

Beaches and Cream for a late lunch/early dinner on arrival day
Space 220 for lunch
BOG (was going to CRT but it was $500 upfront for the 6 of us?!)
Chef Mickey for brunch on our non-park day
SciFi for lunch...had to break this up into 3 reservations of 2 people...should be interesting
Savi's for my 10yo who has been saving for a lightsaber!

Just waiting on some openings hopefully at the BBB. My 7yo really wants to do it but it looks like they are only open on days that there is no MVMCP so....we'll see

All in all VERY HAPPY with what we have!

Hi! I’ve got a 3 hotel split stay in November with universal included!

I really only have 2 full Disney days, and since the split stay is now set, I tried to adjust it this week and can’t, I’ll be stalking for my ADRs.

I am hopefully to get Chef Mickey at 60 days or have something open up.

Looking forward to following along on all the November trips and plans!

Our ADR day was Monday and we got everything we wanted at the times we hoped for. The only thing was having to put my credit card info in for every ADR when my card was already stored on MDE... so that slowed down the process a bit. We have a split stay, first night at All Star Movies and moving over to Boardwalk the next day so our first 2 days are relax days, no parks or ADR's. 57 days to go!!!!!!!!

11/5 - Cape May Cafe breakfast
11/7 - Steakhouse 71 dinner
11/8 - Homecoming dinner
11/9 - Trattoria al Forno dinner
11/10 - Hoop Dee Doo - 6:15pm show
11/11 - Ale & Compass dinner
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at 8am

Our ADR day was Monday and we got everything we wanted at the times we hoped for. The only thing was having to put my credit card info in for every ADR when my card was already stored on MDE... so that slowed down the process a bit. We have a split stay, first night at All Star Movies and moving over to Boardwalk the next day so our first 2 days are relax days, no parks or ADR's. 57 days to go!!!!!!!!

11/5 - Cape May Cafe breakfast
11/7 - Steakhouse 71 dinner
11/8 - Homecoming dinner
11/9 - Trattoria al Forno dinner
11/10 - Hoop Dee Doo - 6:15pm show
11/11 - Ale & Compass dinner
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at 8am

Entering my credit card info each time was so annoying. I had it memorized by the end of my bookings.

ADR's are done!

Beaches and Cream for a late lunch/early dinner on arrival day
Space 220 for lunch
BOG (was going to CRT but it was $500 upfront for the 6 of us?!)
Chef Mickey for brunch on our non-park day
SciFi for lunch...had to break this up into 3 reservations of 2 people...should be interesting
Savi's for my 10yo who has been saving for a lightsaber!

Just waiting on some openings hopefully at the BBB. My 7yo really wants to do it but it looks like they are only open on days that there is no MVMCP so....we'll see

All in all VERY HAPPY with what we have!
I'm just curious how far out during your trip you were able to schedule Space 220? I have to make ADRs next week and am hoping to get a dinner reservation there, I just wasn't sure how much availability there would be for it. We are arriving on a Sunday and I'm hoping to get a reservation Friday for it, so it gives me at least 60+5 to hope for it. Thanks!

Is that a glitch? I don’t remember having to do that before.

If through the app I didn’t have to enter my credit card number. But booking through the website (on my phone) I had to enter it each time. I don’t know if it’s a glitch as I’ve read multiple people having to do the same thing.

If through the app I didn’t have to enter my credit card number. But booking through the website (on my phone) I had to enter it each time. I don’t know if it’s a glitch as I’ve read multiple people having to do the same thing.
I've done several 'chats' with Disney about this problem having to enter credit card information for ADR's on the website. Its been a problem for me for at least 2 months now. Apparently Disney is 'aware' of the problem, but no one could tell me when/if it will be fixed. Although it works fine on the app, you can't book everything on the app (i.e. dinner show).

Officially joining the November crew. We had hoped that Disney would finally have AP sales back in time for our late August trip to be upgraded, but no dice. Instead, we're sailing the wish 11/7-11/11 and then two night in the World so the girls can celebrate their 9th birthday in Magic Kingdom. Currently booked at Beach Club, but I'm checking every morning to see what else opens up for the two night post-cruise. I had Poly club level for a hot minute, but I just couldn't take the $$$, even for two nights. Here's hoping I can jump on something on the next two months!

I'm just curious how far out during your trip you were able to schedule Space 220? I have to make ADRs next week and am hoping to get a dinner reservation there, I just wasn't sure how much availability there would be for it. We are arriving on a Sunday and I'm hoping to get a reservation Friday for it, so it gives me at least 60+5 to hope for it. Thanks!
Not the original post you are referring to but I was able to get Space 220 restaurant at 60 + 4. The lounge was not available right at 6:00am so went straight to the restaurant and there were 2 times available for lunch. By 6:30am I could not find a single resso for Space 220 for our the length of our stay. I think if you are time adaptable and can be on it at 6am then it should work. Oh should add this was for 3 people.

Not the original post you are referring to but I was able to get Space 220 restaurant at 60 + 4. The lounge was not available right at 6:00am so went straight to the restaurant and there were 2 times available for lunch. By 6:30am I could not find a single resso for Space 220 for our the length of our stay. I think if you are time adaptable and can be on it at 6am then it should work. Oh should add this was for 3 people.
I'm hoping, and will stalk, for a Space 220 Lounge ADR. Unfortunately it will be for 60 + 1, but will give it a shot!

I got lucky! Due the heatwave we're experiencing in CA right now, I've been excused from going into the office tomorrow. I was NOT looking forward to having to book ADRs at 3:00 AM and then having to be in the office by 8.

I am sitting here wondering what is going on with some of these ADRs. Tusker House going back to a regular buffet might be a good reason why it has been harder to get for this week in particular.
This ADR go around felt so rushed and panicked compared to those in the past. (Granted I've never booked CRT before...but still!) I had to make sue I even had one for T. Rex this time (long story, another member of the party REALLY wants the atmosphere, I'm up for trying every restaurant at least once.)
Wild experience.
But...the count down is on! Now the only thing left is a Homecomin' Reservation on arrival day (hopefully). I've got alerts set on Mouse Dining...we shall see.
We want Homecomin for arrival day too but no luck yet. It has been suggested that they usually accommodate walk ups so we may give that a go. Good luck 😊

My friend who is joining us on this trip (but doing some separate things with her family) is making ADRs for the first time tomorrow morning. Its been fun coaching her! What I don't know is......does Droid and Lightsaber open at the 60 day mark as well? Or is this something that slowly rolls opening slots? She's getting overwhelmed, but excited, at all the things she wants to attempt to book tomorrow. Her ADRs aren't the highest demand ones, so what should she focus on first - star wars experiences or ADRs (yak and yeti, sci fi (know this one is hard) and either boathouse or homecomin)? Thanks!

Thanks so much! I've got my list ready and it will be the first one I make at 6am :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter