• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official November 2021!

I was going to buy tix to the Christmas party, but now I'm going to use that money to buy Genie+ for every park day and probably a couple of the paid special passes too. I'd rather have shorter lines throughout, than one night that I probably won't even get full use of since that's super late for my 6yo.

I'm glad they'll have something, paid or not, because crowds are going to be crazy. We have always gone at this time of year for low crowds, but the hotels are all booked for our trip days so I assume it's going to be packed. I don't plan to come back to WDW for years, so I'll pay for one last great hurrah. Next year we do DL, and then we move on to other travel options for a while.

I’m sure many have seen but for those that haven’t: Boo Bash is now sold out all but one day.

For those that are still on the fence about the Xmas event, you may want to start to weigh your options more and make a decision.

We are going for Destination D23 in November 17-23rd. I went back and forth on booking the After Hours event, but ultimately decided to spend that money elsewhere on our trip. I would have never hesitated before, but we already had four day hoppers booked when it was released.

Side note- I checked our days on the site tonight and there wasn’t one hotel available.

Bought our tickets for Nov. 12th - we'll be celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary after mid-night. Hope we last that long!!
Congratulations!! 50 years is amazing! Last November we celebrated at WDW with my in-laws for theirs which was a couple weeks after and then this trip is a delayed celebration with my parents as their 50th was in June.

78 DAYS and counting for our trip!!

and I'm getting nervous about booking ADRs....not only do I have to get up at 5:45am to book ADRs but it's a Saturday... :crazy2: :headache:

but I know they'll be hard to find since everyone and their mother will be at the parks for the 50th...

everyone have their ADR list together?

What are your "must haves"?? Top of my list is Space 220.....whenever those open up...and Via Napoli and 50s PT...we are doing more casual restaurants this time for dinner since we've got 2 evening dinners in MK - one for extended night hours and the other for the Merriest Party!

78 DAYS and counting for our trip!!

and I'm getting nervous about booking ADRs....not only do I have to get up at 5:45am to book ADRs but it's a Saturday... :crazy2: :headache:

but I know they'll be hard to find since everyone and their mother will be at the parks for the 50th...

everyone have their ADR list together?

What are your "must haves"?? Top of my list is Space 220.....whenever those open up...and Via Napoli and 50s PT...we are doing more casual restaurants this time for dinner since we've got 2 evening dinners in MK - one for extended night hours and the other for the Merriest Party!

We haven't even thought about dining, but we have another month before we book. There are 11 of us so we are pretty much locked out of the most popular restaurants since we have to book over the phone. I may try to have 2 screens open and just try to book 2 reservations at a time. I think we are only doing 2 or 3 sit down meals this trip to help offset the cost of our party tickets, genie+, and the other general price increases since we started planning this trip for November 2020.

Booked a somewhat last minute trip. Was checking the site almost hourly for the last 10 days. Finally found 3 nights at Saratoga, Nov 14-17.

Never stayed at Saratoga. Going to be more of a relaxed, Disney Springs + Christmas AH trip. Can't wait!

My goodness. So the work trip that I was attaching this solo trip to was canceled today. My hubby knowing how much I wanted to see the 50th stuff told me to still go. At least now I won’t need to worry about a rental car and I’ll stay in the bubble the whole time.

After realizing that the day before we were to leave is Veteran's Day and I only work until Noon on Fridays anyway, I set out to add another day to the front of our stay. For days, the cheapest availability was OKW and SSR and they were over $500 a night which wasn't happening. But, last night, a room became available at Movies and I snagged it immediately. It's just for that one night but we at least have another day to our trip!

Did anybody else receive an e-mail from Disney yesterday giving info most of us knew such as making park reservations and providing the ADR date?

Did anybody else receive an e-mail from Disney yesterday giving info most of us knew such as making park reservations and providing the ADR date?

I received one with a countdown and some information on the reservation about 4 days ago for a Nov 15 arrival. There is a part about ADR and also some health information.

I received one with a countdown and some information on the reservation about 4 days ago for a Nov 15 arrival. There is a part about ADR and also some health information.

Yes that is it. We arrive on the 19th after a few days at Universal. If we still go that is. We will decide closer to the time.

Last edited:
We arrive on 10/30 for one night at Riviera, then Shades of Green 10/31-11/2 and finally OKW 11/2-13 so I had 3 mornings to make ADRs last week. Didn’t have too many planned, but I got everything for the exact times I wanted except for Oga’s. Can’t find one at all, but I have alerts on Touring Plans so fingers crossed something will open since we’ve never been! I was on right at 6 AM looking for any time on the the final full day of our trip and nothing! Then I backtracked day by day and still couldn’t find availability.

I got my first notification of a SWA flight time change on our flight down on the 14th. Luckily it was just a 10 minute shift, but I’m nervous for more!

How are those coming in November 2021 feeling about potential crowds? Do you think it will be more than usual (50th anniversary), less (COVID, travel restrictions), or the same as other years?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter