*** Official November 2018 Thread - It's Turkey Lurkey Time! ***

The post office is playing games with our Magic Bands . They were supposed to be delivered Monday and still aren’t here. My sister’s arrived today. Been having major Post office issues lately. Priority Mail taking 10-14 days! It’s not my local office, they are delivered promptly when it gets to them. Tracking shows my packages going all over the darn country. What’s the deal??

The post office is playing games with our Magic Bands . They were supposed to be delivered Monday and still aren’t here. My sister’s arrived today. Been having major Post office issues lately. Priority Mail taking 10-14 days! It’s not my local office, they are delivered promptly when it gets to them. Tracking shows my packages going all over the darn country. What’s the deal??
This is not unusual. It happens all the time for me. I don’t think the Magic Bands are shipped priority anymore.

5 Days! I'm still bummed that this will be the first Jersey Week trip without MK opening at 8 am and 7 am for EMH. Guess I should be more thankful for an extra hour or two of "forced" sleep. DD has a cold and DS seems stuffy. I just want to BE there and not worry about getting sick!

5 Days! I'm still bummed that this will be the first Jersey Week trip without MK opening at 8 am and 7 am for EMH. Guess I should be more thankful for an extra hour or two of "forced" sleep. DD has a cold and DS seems stuffy. I just want to BE there and not worry about getting sick!
I am actually thrilled by this, it relieves us of the pressure of waking up early!

23 more hours!!! Woo Hoo! Printed my SW boarding passes. We got A46 and that's with buying early bird check in back in August. The flight is completely sold out too.
Awesome. We leave tomorrow as well. Got B10 and B11. Clicked check in right at 7:05, so pretty happy about it. We did EBCI on our trip home, as we will be at the christmas party and didn't want to mess with trying to check in at 9pm.

16 Days!!!! :santa:

We will arrive Nov 17 mid afternoon get checked in to our hotel and then head over to DHS to kick off the Christmas season at Disney.

Our plans this trip are
Sat 17th -DHS
Sun 18th - MK
Mon 19th - Epcot
Tues 20- DHS
Wed 21- AK
Thurs 22 - MK/Disney springs Thanksgiving dinner at Raglan Road
Fri 23 - Epcot
Sat 24 - Home We may stop by a park before heading out for one last look but we haven't decided fully yet.

Then sadly its at least a year or more break before we make it back. It's truly been the #BestEarEver. We've had a blast having AP's for the year and seeing all the different seasons at Disney. I can officially say that the Christmas season is my favorite time or year with the mouse followed closely by spring.

I'm a little relieved that there aren't early openings but I wouldn't put it past Disney to change it last minute.

We also gain an hour of sleep while we are there! I'm very happy about that. LOL Especially since Sunday is our moving day (split stay). :)

Two weeks from today! Still haven't told the kids....might actually pull off this surprise!

Ooh, fun! We are trying to surprise ours too, 13 and 11 years old. How old are yours and how are you telling them? Ours has been a bit hard because their schools frown on pulling kids for vacations, so I am trying to figure out how to email teachers and get missed work for them w/o them spoiling it for the kids.

Ooh, fun! We are trying to surprise ours too, 13 and 11 years old. How old are yours and how are you telling them? Ours has been a bit hard because their schools frown on pulling kids for vacations, so I am trying to figure out how to email teachers and get missed work for them w/o them spoiling it for the kids.
We're surprising mine too. 6 and 2, so a little easier. She's only in first grade, and her teacher was very understanding. She said she usually just sends a journal home for them to write in/draw pictures so they can tell their friends what they all did. I guess I still need to let the office know.

Anyway, I'm thinking on surprising the 6yo at the airport. We're leaving at 6am on a Friday, so I'm going to tell her that we have to take grandma and grandpa to the airport and she'll go to school afterwards. Then when we're there, i might give her the magic band box to hold, and she's nosey so she'll open it for sure. She know what they are, so when she says something I'll tell her that we're going to Disney! She keeps asking and I keep saying it won't be for a while, so she'll be excited. This is the best plan I came up with so far....let me know if you have any other ideas!

5 Days!!

It has been a good day with the reservation finder. I got a PPO reservation to BOG and a Sci-Fi for lunch. I am debating if we are going to keep the BOG breakfast. We aren't on the dining plan and $28 for a breakfast seems steep. We have a BOG lunch planned, so we won't miss out on the BOG experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter