• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Official November 2016 Thread***

I think your over thinking AK....I doubt many people will park hop to nightime unscheduled entertainment....if ROL is actually annouced .....maaaaybe a slight increase in crowds. You have to remember most people are notmal and not like the few and proud here at DIS....they have no idea what ROL is .....or wil be, if it ever starts....
Best post ever!!! This made me literally LOL... mostly at myself and my level of obsessive planning!!

Last edited:
Having a great trip so far! Arrived Friday and our room wasnt ready but ended up being upgraded a category! Fun at the expo and met Lumiere! 10k was great and kids races were fun too! In the evening went to Epcot but stayed in future world. Had TT fastpasses then met Baymax 5 minute wait!!) then Nemo and hung out at the aquarium for quite some time and finally caught Turtle Talk!

Having a great trip so far! Arrived Friday and our room wasnt ready but ended up being upgraded a category! Fun at the expo and met Lumiere! 10k was great and kids races were fun too! In the evening went to Epcot but stayed in future world. Had TT fastpasses then met Baymax 5 minute wait!!) then Nemo and hung out at the aquarium for quite some time and finally caught Turtle Talk!

Congrats on your upgrade! Sounds like a great trip enjoy :goodvibes

I asked this in another thread but I thought I would ask it here too!
My husband and I have dinner reservations for both BOG and CRT and I need help deciding. We will be going to BOG for lunch that same day. I should mention that I absolutely love the croque monsieur sandwich at BOG lunch and I plan to keep that reservation. I have never done BOG dinner though and I thought it would be nice to meet the Beast and have a glass of wine. I have been to CRT dinner before but my husband hasn't. I loved it. I should also mention that the BOG dinner reservation is at 8:50 so we would miss Wishes and Once Upon a Time. The CRT reservation is at 7:05 so we would be able to see both Wishes and OUAT. What is your opinion? Which reservation should I keep? Thanks!

Last edited:
I asked this in another thread but I thought I would ask it here too!
My husband and I have dinner reservations for both BOG and CRT and I need help deciding. We will be going to BOG for lunch that same day. I should mention that I absolutely love the croque monsieur sandwich at BOG lunch and I plan to keep that reservation. I have never done BOG dinner though and I thought it would be nice to meet the Beast and have a glass of wine. I have been to CRT dinner before but my husband hasn't. I loved it. I should also mention that the BOG dinner reservation is at 8:50 so we would miss Wishes and Once Upon a Time. The CRT reservation is at 7:05 so we would be able to see both Wishes and OUAT. What is your opinion? Which reservation should I keep? Thanks!

That's a tough one but based on the times I would go with CRT. Both are great but in my opinion 8:50 is late for dinner. Whatever you decide I hope you have a wonderful time :goodvibes

What time does the TTC open/monorails begin? I can't find anything official on the WDW website. Thanks!

That's a tough one but based on the times I would go with CRT. Both are great but in my opinion 8:50 is late for dinner. Whatever you decide I hope you have a wonderful time :goodvibes

In my opinion, I'd keep BOG for lunch, and do CRT for dinner.

Thank you both! I'm going to keep the BOG lunch and the CRT dinner! I appreciate your input!

4 DAY Happy Dance!!!
200.gif

weather not looking all that great for next week. :-( some wetness

Thanks for the heads up! I think we might pack my daughter's rain coat, even though we're trying to pack light. I don't mind wearing a poncho, but I don't think she'll be as cooperative about it! :)

Thanks for the heads up! I think we might pack my daughter's rain coat, even though we're trying to pack light. I don't mind wearing a poncho, but I don't think she'll be as cooperative about it! :)
Good idea... my kid hates ponchos - used hers as a stroller cover during that trip since she wouldn't wear it!

We will be at Disney Saturday and have tickets for MVMCP on Tuesday! Coming from NYS so if evening temp is suppose to be 68 with a couple showers will we need pants and sweatshirts for the party or short sleeves, shorts and a rain poncho? Ages 7-12 for the kids. TIA for answering! P.S. I can't believe how many times Accuweather has changed! Of course I have looked way too many times lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter