• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Official November 2016 Thread***

I just saw on another board that fast passes are available now for end of November princess meet and greets with Cinderella and Elena.

I just heard bout a jingle nite time parade starting 11/14.@HS. could they start just 1 day earlier? ? 13 our last day.. any hope??

I saw it to but can't find one for Elena. My little DD would love to meet her
I believe it doesn't start until after nov 26th, maybe you're dates are too early? I saw it for my 27th its Cinderella and Elena is what it says for fast pass.

I believe it doesn't start until after nov 26th, maybe you're dates are too early? I saw it for my 27th its Cinderella and Elena is what it says for fast pass.
I searched for 11/25-11/29 but no FP+ was showing available for Cinderella, maybe I should refresh

Week of Thanksgiving hours for AK and HS extended just now!

Coming out of lurking status on all the November vacay threads today. I have the day off & I'm in full vacation planning mode!
Yeahhhhhhh.... going looking now...

Hopefully, this announcement will be followed soon by a calendar update!

http://www.wdwinfo.com/news-stories...ctacular-coming-to-disneys-hollywood-studios/

This looks really fun!!! I was debating on whether to change our DHS day to a different park but now I definitely want to keep it. :cheer2:

Week of Thanksgiving hours for AK and HS extended just now!

Coming out of lurking status on all the November vacay threads today. I have the day off & I'm in full vacation planning mode!

Yay! Thanks for the tip on the new hours! Now we need ROL and MK hours to be added too!

I have been distracted from Disney planning with all of these storms. First, I was following Hurricane Matthew and hoping for safety for my Florida family. Now we have the remnants of a typhoon headed our way here in the Pacific Northwest. So far it hasn't been as bad as predicted, but I had to make sure all was prepared for power outages. They say the worst is still to come but I'm staying optimistic. If we do lose power, I've got everything charged up so I can just bundle up and spend some time finishing plans. :thumbsup2

ETA--I see now they have updated MK hours for Thanksgiving week! I'm so happy to have them finally!

Last edited:
is there any way to find out what time the Jingle Bam show would start? We won't be attending the dessert party but would still want to watch the show. I assume that would still be possible like it was for the SWAGS dessert party?

is there any way to find out what time the Jingle Bam show would start? We won't be attending the dessert party but would still want to watch the show. I assume that would still be possible like it was for the SWAGS dessert party?
I looked earlier this evening and the times for the first three weeks were either 6:45pm or 9:00pm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter