• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Official November 2016 Thread***

Just watched a video of the new Muppets Present Great Moments in American History in Liberty Square, it's cute! Looking forward to watching that next month :goodvibes
I tried watching that yesterday but my oldest DS9 told me I was ruining the surprise and I had to wait until we got to HS to see it, LOL!

Geez I though we had a long drive (we fly though)! It would take us about 24 hours. How long for you?
We live near Niagara Falls and I think Google maps had our trip only taking 18 hours. With 3 under 9 we seem to spend a lot of time stoping for washroom breaks, LOL! We also find it too hard to drive straight through with the little ones. My husband hates to fly and my oldest gets earaches so we drive.:)

We live near Niagara Falls and I think Google maps had our trip only taking 18 hours. With 3 under 9 we seem to spend a lot of time stoping for washroom breaks, LOL! We also find it too hard to drive straight through with the little ones. My husband hates to fly and my oldest gets earaches so we drive.:)
Well 18 hours is better than 24! My kids don't like to fly either but DH won't drive. Either way, the important thing is we get to WDW ::yes::

Which week are you going? In the past, hours have been extended for Thanksgiving week (until 8:30, I believe) but it's doubtful for any other week.
I'm going the Saturday after thanksgiving. I was under the impression they will expand hours if they do the Star Wars fireworks shows that week.

One month from now I'll be sitting at work counting the minutes until I get to go home!

I am just finalizing my Garden Grocer order - it is starting to finally feel real!

I was going to watch the video of the new Muppet show, but didn't want to spoil it! I'm excited to see it though!

Today I started thinking more about our dining reservations. We have the dining plan but we have a lot more table service scheduled than we are "allowed" on the dining plan. I'm trying to decide if I should cancel something, but I don't really want to! But I also don't want to be paying a lot out of pocket for meals. That's souvenir money! :laughing:

I was going to watch the video of the new Muppet show, but didn't want to spoil it! I'm excited to see it though!

Today I started thinking more about our dining reservations. We have the dining plan but we have a lot more table service scheduled than we are "allowed" on the dining plan. I'm trying to decide if I should cancel something, but I don't really want to! But I also don't want to be paying a lot out of pocket for meals. That's souvenir money! :laughing:
I'm trying to narrow mine down, it is so hard. So many good ones to choose from!!

I know what you mean and with allowing for tips and :drinking1that's not included in the dining plan it adds up and more money for shopping is always good ::yes::

I'm going the Saturday after thanksgiving. I was under the impression they will expand hours if they do the Star Wars fireworks shows that week.
If you look at October's hours, you'll see that the fireworks either start 15-30 minutes before Fantasmic! starts, or 30 minutes after it starts. So, I doubt they'll keep the park open much later than 8 or 9, evendors with the fireworks. Who knows, though! It's so hard to predict what they'll do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter