***Official November 2016 Thread***

It's officially 5 months, today, until I'm there...

So, so, so, so, so excited :tigger:

ADRs booked (although that doesn't stop me checking the App everyday to see if another date or time takes my fancy) Planning in full swing, now all I need is it to hit 60 days then FP+ here I come.
The countdown is on!!! We have 164 days to go! It is addictive, I keep checking to see what is available even though I got everything we wanted. I also keep checking times for the ADR's I have to see if there is another time I might like better, LOL! :)

Going down from 11/11 through 11/15.....jam pack schedule

11/11 - Early Afternoon Arrival/Relax hang out around pool
11/12 - Chef Mickeys Breakfast, Epcot Wine and Food, and Hoop Dee Doo Revue
11/13 - Rainforest Cafe Lunch, Disney Springs, Ohana Early Dinner, MK Christmas Party till Midnight
11/14 - All MK, BOG for Lunch

Can't Wait!!!!

Hi all! Posting this here hoping to get rid of some of these reservations I made by accident!

11/1 BOG breakfast
11/3 BOG breakfast & 1900 dinner
11/4 Ohana breakfast, Akershus (late) breakfast, and Garden Grill dinner

Going Thanksgiving week. I've been several times but last was probably 20 years ago. It's my husband and 3 boys' 1st time to go! So excited!

Going Thanksgiving week. I've been several times but last was probably 20 years ago. It's my husband and 3 boys' 1st time to go! So excited!
It's so much fun watching people-whether kids or adults-experience Disney for the first time :goodvibes We'll be down with you Thanksgiving week and went that week last year, also.

Going November 12 through the 19! Can't wait! First day, we're doing lunch at Kona Cafe at the Polynesian Village, then heading to the Magic Kingdom! The day after, we're spending the day at Epcot for Food & Wine. Can't wait!

I couldn't take it anymore I have been stalking the Free Dining for our Thanksgiving trip and then a little voice would say no this a quick 5 day trip and you're going for almost 2 weeks in March.
Well I officially caved when I saw a standard room at the BC open up :rolleyes1
So now we our booked at the BC with Free Dining and added 3 days :woohoo: Our dates are now 11/21-11/28.

Now I can stop stalking the Free Dining promotion and continue stalking the ADR's.

November 15-20 at AS Sports with the DH, bro & sis in law to celebrate my brother finishing chemo the month before! We weren't going this year but when they asked us to go & celebrate, we were on board. Hopefully our parents will come for a day or two as well- trying to get them so we can do some family pics using our PP+.

First day, we start the trip with the Christmas party, too. :stitch:

I couldn't take it anymore I have been stalking the Free Dining for our Thanksgiving trip and then a little voice would say no this a quick 5 day trip and you're going for almost 2 weeks in March.
Well I officially caved when I saw a standard room at the BC open up :rolleyes1
So now we our booked at the BC with Free Dining and added 3 days :woohoo: Our dates are now 11/21-11/28.

Now I can stop stalking the Free Dining promotion and continue stalking the ADR's.
Nice! We'll be at the BC with you until the 23rd. No FD unfortunately since we rented points :(

Excited for first trip with kids in mid November. I had no idea the amount of pre-planning involved! I made a terrible mistake cancelling a CRT reservation yesterday. I am not officially an ADR stalker. Lol.

Hopefully when it gets closer we can set up a time to say Hi :D
Have u stayed there before?
Yes that would be nice!
This will be our first stay at the BC but we've stayed at BWV a few times and ventured over to the Beach Club to check out the Christmas decorations and eat at Beaches & Cream. We love being so close to Epcot and HS. I see you're also staying there in March; is Nov. not your first time there?

Yes that would be nice!
This will be our first stay at the BC but we've stayed at BWV a few times and ventured over to the Beach Club to check out the Christmas decorations and eat at Beaches & Cream. We love being so close to Epcot and HS. I see you're also staying there in March; is Nov. not your first time there?

Yes November will be our first time staying at the BC. We have stayed at the BW, Swan, CR. Poly, WL. AKL, POFQ and PO. Since DD has been attending college in Florida we go more often and have been staying at POFQ. In March we had dinner at Trottia al Forno and walked around the BW. We had so much fun I promised her next March we would stay there. Then the FD popped up with the BC :rolleyes1

We are really excited to stay there and have close access to WS and HS. She's really looking forward to the pool!
I just got a lunch ADR for Beaches & Cream and a Breakfast at Akershus :yay:
I love the weather in November and the Christmas decorations :santa:

For planning FastPasses, I was wondering how long we should plan for our TS lunches. I have a Liberty Tree Tavern reservation for noon when we're at Magic Kingdom, and I have an Akershus reservation for 11:55am when we're at Epcot. I've heard some restaurants get behind, and you don't always end up getting seated right away. Should we plan 45 minutes at these restaurants? An hour? Thanks for any input!
We plan for an hour and a half. Character events can make you wait longer as well

Nov. 4th thru the 7th. Just a short quick trip for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon. We are also going Sept. 24th thru Oct. 1st (Anniversary Trip) and again Jan. 2nd thru Jan 9th, 2017 (My wife is doing the Dopey). A lot of trips in the next couple of months. Should be fun and pricey.. :) lol

Hello all :)

We'll be heading to WDW on November 7th - 11th. Celebrating DD's 3rd birthday on the 10th. This is our first trip to Disney. Excited and trying to learn all I can from these boards before we leave. We'll also have my 8 month old son. We'll be staying at AoA family suite. Hoping for the Lion King as my daughter is infatuated with the Lion Guard.

How are the crowds at this time of year? would the MVMCP be worth it at this age?

I was hoping someone could help with my ADR's and when we should go to the ADR.

Nov 7th: 4:15 Cinderellas Happily Eve rafter
8th: 1:35 Akershus (We'll be in Epcot that day)
9th: 2:15 CRT (We'll be at MK)
11th: 10:20 Chef Mickey's

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter