***Official November 2014 thread***

IF the rumors are true, I am not sure that BOG is worth one of the three available fast passes reserved ahead of time, especially in the summer months. I think the rides are more important to our family. I liked the idea better when it was an extra fast pass you could book.
Me too.. I haven't eaten there and didn't even try an adr cuz I figured we do lunch.. So hopefully they will offer back again soon

Hey you can add us too! Nov 13-21 at CSR! We're so excited!

Sent from my LG-D800 using DISBoards

Okay I know I posted a ways back about my trip. But apparently I was never added. Posting again with the new dates (arriving sooner leaving a little sooner). We arrive the 5th and leave the 9th staying at POFQ.

I just started a new list last week since the original poster hasn't posted in forever on the thread. I will add you to the new list. :thumbsup2

Staying at the cabins arriving nov 9 departing move 15 :)
. Will add you today.

Hi:wave2: I would love to be added please! November 15-23 at CSR - our longest trip yet.

35 days to go and I may be the only person in Buffalo that is happy it stopped being unseasonably warm so I can wash and pack the shorts! :beach:

Will add you as well.

I can't wait! This Jersey girl is coming for Jersey week!!

Hey you can add us too! Nov 13-21 at CSR! We're so excited!

Got it! Will add you today!

I didn't know that the BOG fastpass counts against the three a day that you get!! I thought it was extra; that's a bummer :sad:

On a happy note, I got my Mickey mail and I am 31 days away from happiness!

Can I ask what Mickey mail is? I am 29 days out and haven't received anything.
My Disney experience says magic bands are ready to ship though

Can I ask what Mickey mail is? I am 29 days out and haven't received anything.
My Disney experience says magic bands are ready to ship though

Usually it is the packet Disney sends you with your magical express information, luggage tags, and general information about your package. You should receive it really soon if your magic bands will ship soon.

Can I ask what Mickey mail is? I am 29 days out and haven't received anything. My Disney experience says magic bands are ready to ship though
RO doesn't get the travel docs. If you do have a package but using a TA, they will get them and should send them to you. If neither oh the above I would call at 3 wks if you still have not received anything.

Question! I took a trip a year ago with friends and I added them to my account thus i "manage" them. Now I have another trip with my family coming in 26 days (hippy) and would like to remove the "friends" from my "managed" people list. I don't EVER see me going with them ever again. But every time I edit and delete them it keeps saying I cannot delete them unless I first delete them from all activities. The activities are the FP+ and dining reservations from last year so I can't really edit them? HELP how do I do this? I admit it's a small thing but I don't like them there and my ocd of I seeing it is driving me nuts!!!!

I didn't know that the BOG fastpass counts against the three a day that you get!! I thought it was extra; that's a bummer :sad:

On a happy note, I got my Mickey mail and I am 31 days away from happiness!

The BOG lunch FP+ DOES NOT count as one of your three 'ride' FP+, yet. It is completely separate, at least for the time being. I have three FP+ AND the BOG lunch FP+ for my Nov MK day. The BOG lunch FP+ is still a different website reservation system and still will not show up in you MDE itinerary. This could all change however, when Disney figures out how they want to handle (and not test) the lunch FP+ thing.

BwoZoo22 said:
The BOG lunch FP+ DOES NOT count as one of your three 'ride' FP+, yet. It is completely separate, at least for the time being. I have three FP+ AND the BOG lunch FP+ for my Nov MK day. The BOG lunch FP+ is still a different website reservation system and still will not show up in you MDE itinerary. This could all change however, when Disney figures out how they want to handle (and not test) the lunch FP+ thing.

We are 30 days out and I tried for a BOG fast pass but it said none were available??? For that entire week? Do you think that's true or its because all my fast passes are already booked up? I heard they were counting BOG passes against you for November guests.

We are 30 days out and I tried for a BOG fast pass but it said none were available??? For that entire week? Do you think that's true or its because all my fast passes are already booked up? I heard they were counting BOG passes against you for November guests.

The BOG FP+ opens at 27 days for some reason, so I believe Nov 11 opens tomorrow. Until you reach 27 days, the days will be there, but it will show nothing available. :thumbsup2

You can read posts about the days opening on the BOG FP+ thread. ::yes::

The BOG FP+ opens at 27 days for some reason, so I believe Nov 11 opens tomorrow. Until you reach 27 days, the days will be there, but it will show nothing available. :thumbsup2 You can read posts about the days opening on the BOG FP+ thread. ::yes::

Just a note mine opened late. I finally got the option to book today. So excited to eat there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter