***Official November 2014 thread***

Yes, I am not sure when it started (recently, I would assume), but there are now buses that run directly between the parks, without having to transfer from the Transportation Center or a resort.

Of course, if anyone knows differently, please correct me if I am wrong. With the exception of Magic Kingdom and Epcot, which are already connected by monorail, there appears to be direct bus transportation between certain parks.

http://m.wdwmagic.com/transportation/bus-transportation.htm

I'll be there November 15-22, 2014. Staying at the Polynesian.

My family is going with my best friend's family.

Count me in!!! We are planning a big trip in September 2015, but made a last minute decision to add a quick trip this year for MVMCP! We will be there Nov 29- Dec 3rd at Pop! So excited!! I have a whole lot of thread to catch up on! :popcorn

We will be there Nov 20-26th and staying at the Wilderness lodge. It's our first time and my daughter will be almost 4! Can't wait!

My husband Cliff and I will be staying at POFQ Nov 8-15! No kiddos, they are all grown up. We will be celebrating our 29th anniversary on the 9th with free dining..
Wendy

I just was finally able to lift my head up from my summer of Vacation Bible School prep and execution and Wahoooooooo! My ticker says 77 days to go.
Wow I can't believe it's that close. I'm so flippin excited! :banana:

DS#2 moves into his off campus apartment over the next week and then in September I go to Boston to see Lion King to get me more Disney excitement and then..........

Today I went shopping and I started to laugh as I was looking at summer clearance to prep for WDW. Um I'm sure I have plenty of clothes but it was fun to think about what I might be able to bring with me and wear.

Just DH and I on this trip. Honestly I'll be happy if we sit by the pool most of the day and get only a few hours in the park. I just want to relax. This has been one busy crazy summer.

:woohoo::woohoo: 77 days to go. :yay:

I will be there 11/14-11/21 with my wife, bil, mil, fil, and nephew. We will be staying at the Old Key West Resort. First trip to Disney in 10 years.

Wow there are so many pages can't read through them all :-) We are going November 16-23 but staying at a timeshare not on property. We are planning on going to Disney World and Sea World. Not sure what day to do Disney yet. My kids will be really anxious so thinking that Monday or Tuesday but i've read that the night time parade and fireworks won't be on Mondays so wondering if we should go on Tuesday instead so we can see those if we stay that long into the evening that is. I know my husband will want to leave earlier but maybe I will stay with the kids into the evening so we can see that.. only going to be there once want to enjoy everything we can while we are there for sure!!

Will be my first time there since I was a kid and my kids and husbands first time there as well. :-) 90 days!!!!

Hadn't plan to go back to WDW this year. Had just took the entire family of five last October. Decided to go to a conference for work that involves three nights at the Contemporary resort (Nov 5-7), and couldn't resist bringing the wife and my youngest with me, since personal cost will only be plane/park tickets for wife and plane ticket only for the child (under 3). Excited to be staying at a monorail, MK area resort. We have typically stayed at value resorts (Pop last couple of trips) to stretch the budget and stay longer, so this is going to feel completely different. Previous trips have been focused on my older children (14 and 12 now), but this one will be 100% about the youngest, who will only be 27 months old this time around. Looking forward to finding his pace and what makes him smile!

Just under 3 months for us!!!!

We will be at POP from November 16 - 20.
I've never been to Disney during the holiday season so I VERY excited :hyper:

Are the watermark tickets worth it in November?
Assuming you mean water park tickets, it should be ok, but it could also be a gamble. We've been to Disney at different times in December and have been able to swim ok at the resorts. But one particular year, it was cold and drizzling and we missed out on the resort pool.

We will be doing a water park for the first time this November, but only because it's included with our stay at the Polynesian. We'll be bummed if it's too cold, since we are choosing to stay there for that reason, but we're hoping for the best!

I'm so excited to be going this November 13-20 half offsite and half at OKW. DH and I didn't think we could afford it this year, but things turned out well. Bringing DD(3) for her second trip. Her first was at 15 months. She didn't even know the princesses then. Now she is well versed. It's going to be a blast. Now if I can only get some of the ADRs that I want.

So excited for our first trip to the world November 15-22 at Grand Floridian. We are DLR vets, so it is bizarre to sort of be familiar, but so different!

We are also doing some special things like MVMCP, CRT,Wishes Dessert Party, and BOG for dinner our last night. :cool1:

Wow there are so many pages can't read through them all :-) We are going November 16-23 but staying at a timeshare not on property. We are planning on going to Disney World and Sea World. Not sure what day to do Disney yet. My kids will be really anxious so thinking that Monday or Tuesday but i've read that the night time parade and fireworks won't be on Mondays so wondering if we should go on Tuesday instead so we can see those if we stay that long into the evening that is. I know my husband will want to leave earlier but maybe I will stay with the kids into the evening so we can see that.. only going to be there once want to enjoy everything we can while we are there for sure!! Will be my first time there since I was a kid and my kids and husbands first time there as well. :-) 90 days!!!!

If you are only going one day I would definitely go on Tuesday or Wednesday. Magic Kingdom closes early on Monday, Thursday and Friday that week for the Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Parties.

80 days until our WDW vacation Yippee! Paid off our trip which felt fabulous, and now just need to wait to make our fast pass+ in 20 days. What else I'm I needing to do before going? I'm I forgetting anything? It's really sneaking up on us the thought that will be at AKL CL and the GF RPCL for 2 entire weeks ... And our first non kids or grandkiddies trip as well. This is gonna be a weird one for us, but hopefully in a good way : )

I just was finally able to lift my head up from my summer of Vacation Bible School prep and execution and Wahoooooooo! My ticker says 77 days to go. Wow I can't believe it's that close. I'm so flippin excited! :banana: DS#2 moves into his off campus apartment over the next week and then in September I go to Boston to see Lion King to get me more Disney excitement and then.......... Today I went shopping and I started to laugh as I was looking at summer clearance to prep for WDW. Um I'm sure I have plenty of clothes but it was fun to think about what I might be able to bring with me and wear. Just DH and I on this trip. Honestly I'll be happy if we sit by the pool most of the day and get only a few hours in the park. I just want to relax. This has been one busy crazy summer. :woohoo::woohoo: 77 days to go. :yay:

Hi hi fellow November WDW traveler and also a fellow clothes shopper ... And also it's our first non kiddo or grandkiddies trip just my husband and myself as well. Already did the off to college thing, weddings and grand babies so fun : ) And ... Plan on a fun relaxing trip as well but I keep adding extra events so it's getting a bit more fun busy than I originally planned. But any woo especially loving the shopping for clothes for Florida knowing it will in the mid 20's here in Utah when we leave : ) Gotta love reading about another person who likes to shop when we seriously don't need a thing for a vacation!
Busy summer as well with several week trips to Las Vegas, 2 weeks in California and other little trips to see some concerts and shows with several ahead before we leave November 9th for 2 weeks at WDW! ... Geez a fast summer. 80 days today until we leave totally excited too : )

I'm going to an outlet mall this weekend with a friend and hope to find a shirt or two for the trip! November weather in Florida can be so varied! I do need to stop buying clothes for DD. I made a list of her clothes and there are over twenty outfits - not including princess dresses - I thought would work well for the trip (like dresses that can have leggings and a cardigan if it gets cool).

99 DAYS today for me!!!!!! Woo hoo!! Finally starting to feel closer!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter