• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Official November 2014 thread***

Yay! I just booked our Nov 2014 trip!! I am sooooo excited and as excited as 12 year old boys can be, they are excited too! We havent been to DW in 5 years and cannot wait. I would have booked sooner, but it's so hard to make a decision at where to stay. We will be there Nov 22-29 and will be staying at POFQ for the first time. Hoping to make a ticker in my signature now...lol

trying to figure out how to put in a ticker in my signature...sorry for the double post

One year from today we get to check in at WBC!! Seems like a long time, but I know it will go by fast! Let the planning commence...oh, wait, it already has!! Feeding my Disney craving with Disney on Ice this weekend:)

One year from today we get to check in at WBC!! Seems like a long time, but I know it will go by fast! Let the planning commence...oh, wait, it already has!! Feeding my Disney craving with Disney on Ice this weekend:)

I booked this trip in July and it seemed sooooo far out and now we are less than a year away! Right now I'm focussed on our January DL trip, but after that I will be in full swing for November planning!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

We are officially at the one year mark! :yay::dance3::yay:

AAO6o9R.png

I changed hotels for the first half of the trip, instead of staying at Cabanas, we're staying at Royal Pacific. Cabanas won't offer Express Pass to their guests and with the new Harry Potter attractions opening around mid-June I'm convinced Universal will be still crowded in November. We still can enjoy the lazy river since Loews resorts allow pool-hop so it's all good.

I am just lurkin' along. My brain does not see any way we would be going two years in a row but my heart is missing WDW after a whole 6 days home and I really did love November.

Hello Everyone!!

We are looking at doing Nov-6 to the 15th. Hoping it will work out with school. Just waiting for the calendar to come out!

Is there an official FB page yet?? if not I can start one so we can plan plan plan!LOL

Sorry forgot to say where we are staying. We will be at POR. That is our favorite resort. This is our 10th trip to see the mouse. It will be our future daughter in laws first trip. In fact it will be her first trip ever. We usually go in November or December. The crowd level is expected to be a 2. I have my fingers crossed. We have always been able to get free dining during November also so I am counting on that for a big savings!!
I am so excited!!

I don't know if this is a heads up or I'm extremely late to this party but I now can customized my magic bands!

It says on the site I have till October 11th, 2014 to customize them before they ship. Plenty of time to change our minds but for now I picked green and my mom picked blue, although she might switch to orange and I'll definitely switch to purple if it becomes available!

I'll be staying at BWV from November 2-10 and doing the Wine and Dine half marathon. I'm looking forward to my first boardwalk view stay!

We are liking into renting DVC points to stay to Boardwalk since we are going out to run the 1/2.

Anyone done this before? How was your experience?

We have looked into purchasing DVC, so this will be like a test run on the resort.

We're coming Nov. 8-15 with 4-5 adults and 6-7 kids! Soooo excited for our return to Disney (2nd trip with kids, but 1st trip for 2 of them and 1 from last was too little to remember). I'm going crazy not being able to plan anything yet! Love this stuff!

We're hoping to score 2 units at Bonnett Creek through RCI and will use their shuttle service and my in-laws' vehicle to get to & from parks. Hoping to squeeze in Legoland and maybe something else at the beginning of the week since it looks to be a little more crowded due to 1/2 Marathon & end of Jersey Week. The rest of the week looks like super low crowds - yay!

We are liking into renting DVC points to stay to Boardwalk since we are going out to run the 1/2.

Anyone done this before? How was your experience?

We have looked into purchasing DVC, so this will be like a test run on the resort.

I stayed at BWV two years ago and ran the Wine and Dine 1/2. It was perfect because I was able to enjoy Epcot after the race and then walk back home instead of waiting for a bus. Doing it again in 2014.

We figured to make the most of APs that we are purchasing next month we would add another trip for 2014. We are officially booked for three trips in 2014.
January 18-25, 2014 (BWV & BLT)
May 16-25, 2014 (CSR & BLT)
November 22-28, 2014 (BLT)

This will be our first time being at WDW during a Holiday other than Veterans Day in 2011. So I am looking for any Thanksgiving Advice....

We'll be there 10/25-11/8: Split Stay at ASMu and offsite timeshare. So excited! :banana: Couldn't wait and had to start a PTR today.

The traveller list is updated, and it's getting long now :goodvibes

We decided on a whim to extend our trip with two days :yay: The reason is that we already got the extra time off, seeing that we were planning to travel both ways on a thursday. If we would've left Orlando on a thursday, that means the flight would land here in the UK next day, on friday, so we would need that day off anyway. And as we both have that weekend off anyway, we thought why not extend it so we're back on the sunday. Hopefully the jetlag won't be too bad when I go back to work on the monday, thank god that's a late shift :p

So now we're staying at POFQ nov 13th - dec 4th as we had planned before, and then we're staying at AoA at the little mermaid rooms for the last two days :)

:stir: Signing in here and in Dec. Will be first trip with our then 4 year old granddaughter-final dates will depend on so many things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter