***Official November 2013 - Part II*** (that's right....we're that popular!)

yep that's what I was trying to do I gave up hope trying to change ADR's:confused3 I thought I had my days picked out to the recommended parks and somehow it has changed :headache:

I thought I was going crazy and it was just me.

And on another note, I called Disney today because I asked for more hard luggage tags a few weeks back while calling for something else. They said ok and I've been waiting for them. I'm 9 days out and still don't have them so I called. The CM told me today that they aren't allowed to give extras out and it's only 1 per person. I know others on the boards have gotten them and when I called a few weeks ago they said no problem. So frustrating.:headache:

Used to be, that question would have been squeaked out between sobs. This time? He asked, I answered (truthfully) that I wasn't sure but I doubted it, and he was good. I told him they'd probably put a q-tip in his nose and in his throat to check his germs and he thought that was funny (obviously forgetting the Great Flu and Strep Test of 2012- the Wails Heard Round the Great State of Texas!). At his appointment, he was a goofball in the waiting room, sat on the exam table (by himself!), answered her questions, acted silly and then SAT UP AND OPENED HIS MOUTH BIG so she could swab his throat! No tears. Two lollipops were awarded by our dr whose jaw was on the floor. So big. Yes, I had tears in my eyes. I'm a dork.

That is awesome about your son, I would have had tears too.

And on another note, I called Disney today because I asked for more hard luggage tags a few weeks back while calling for something else. They said ok and I've been waiting for them. I'm 9 days out and still don't have them so I called. The CM told me today that they aren't allowed to give extras out and it's only 1 per person. I know others on the boards have gotten them and when I called a few weeks ago they said no problem. So frustrating.:headache:

They send out extra luggage tags as in the yellow stickers that are needed for the magical express people to know to pick up the luggage. They don't send extra hard luggage tags that are just keepsakes and aren't needed for ME, that is just one to a customer. I think you just misunderstood what people meant when they said they got extra. If you need more yellow tags just call ME directly.

Thanks! Nov 21- 30 WL and Swan split stay

I should have been more specific, Figmentchick adds the dates to the first post, I add the dates for the parks to the post linked in the second post. We have a post where everyone lists which park they will be on which days so we know who to look for. Check it out: http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=49800669&postcount=829

That is awesome about your son, I would have had tears too.

They send out extra luggage tags as in the yellow stickers that are needed for the magical express people to know to pick up the luggage. They don't send extra hard luggage tags that are just keepsakes and aren't needed for ME, that is just one to a customer. I think you just misunderstood what people meant when they said they got extra. If you need more yellow tags just call ME directly.

[/url]

Thank you for making me feel less dorky :):)

I called DME for extra tags and didn't specify that the yellow ones were what I was calling for. This post makes me feel better that they only send the yellow ones by default! So sorry, Coconuts, that you need more hard tags and can't get more :(

Thank you for making me feel less dorky :):)

I called DME for extra tags and didn't specify that the yellow ones were what I was calling for. This post makes me feel better that they only send the yellow ones by default! So sorry, Coconuts, that you need more hard tags and can't get more :(

Honestly not a huge deal but thanks for the regards!:goodvibes I think I'm just in a mood to complain today.:snooty: In a funk and can't get out.

I finally open suitcase to start to pack and found acorns in it. Yuk! So I'm off to vacuum and disinfect it . I feel like I'm holding my breath worried that something will go wrong before we leave.

Does anyone know if the resorts have life vests for kids, I wasn't sure if I should bring my daughters or not?

This is stated perfectly. I never thought about it in those terms. If that's the way these vacations will be headed this is our last Disney trip.

I'm with you! Me and DH don't do lines. We only ride with our mapped out FP choices when we arrive to parks. No way will our trip be enjoyable with limited FP's. We won't be doing Disney multiple times a year if this all changes.

I have soooooo much to do before we leave and for some reason I am now trying to rework our entire touring schedule and dining plans!:eek:

Me too!! I haven't the faintest what is wrong with me either :lmao:

I did end up switching a couple things around and hopefully I am done now? :confused3

Me too!! I haven't the faintest what is wrong with me either :lmao:

I did end up switching a couple things around and hopefully I am done now? :confused3

Honestly I think all I need is one more ADR and the whole new reworked schedule may work out. The trick is that the ADR is an early CP breakfast which is next to impossible to get!:headache:

Question: I will be in the parks 4 days, only bought a 2 day ticket though because using a CM pass the other 2 days. When I set up my FP+ I set them on days when I will be using "my" tickets. Can I set the FP+ for days I plan on using the CM tickets?

Does that make any sense?

Sorry for everyone's sickness, illnesses, diagnoses, and losses- hope your Disney trips will bring cheer!

For today, when I got home from work, I emailed all of both boys' teachers to let them know when they will miss school for us being out of town. I am happy that I have already gotten four responses back saying they will get some work ahead of time and that there will be no problem making anything up- yey! I also packed the swim stuff bag. I figure we won't be using any of that in the next week.;) Every day I plan to do a little more to get ready- 11 more days!

So they stopped giving out KTTW cards if you have a band? We usually get more than 3 fast passes at magic kingdom so not sure if I will reevaluate my selections if we won't be able to pull legacy FPs. Hmmmm. Back to not knowing what is going on again!

No, they're giving out modified KTTW cards that apparently don't work for FP machines.

I had been looking for a November thread on the other board so I missed this one. So who is going for Thanksgiving Week? I wonder how busy it will be? Should be interesting!!!

Welcome!!!! We will be there Thanksgiving week (11/23 - 11/30).

Sooooo, within 12 hours I've come down with a chest infection. Fingers crossed (and toes) that is skips my kids or hits them shortly (terrible to say that but I'm just being realistic :P ).

I hope you get better fast.

No more sickies!! DS has a virus :sick: and is missing soccer and his pumpkin hunt. I'm hoping he (literally) gets this all out of his system and stays healthy! DH and I have battled sinus crud (I'm finishing my round of antibiotics- good gravy, could they BE any larger?!) the past couple of weeks so I'm sure that's where DS got his cold virus from. We couldn't have been prouder of him yesterday. He's always had a hard time with doctor visits (likely because he has had three major procedures at such a young age- 9 days old, 3 mos old, 4 mos old and numerous cardiology visits). Even the ones where they just LOOK at him (ears, nose, throat, bp, stethoscope), we'd have to hold him down! When he heard me talking to DH about taking him to the dr the night before, he asked if he'd get a shot. Used to be, that question would have been squeaked out between sobs. This time? He asked, I answered (truthfully) that I wasn't sure but I doubted it, and he was good. I told him they'd probably put a q-tip in his nose and in his throat to check his germs and he thought that was funny (obviously forgetting the Great Flu and Strep Test of 2012- the Wails Heard Round the Great State of Texas!). At his appointment, he was a goofball in the waiting room, sat on the exam table (by himself!), answered her questions, acted silly and then SAT UP AND OPENED HIS MOUTH BIG so she could swab his throat! No tears. Two lollipops were awarded by our dr whose jaw was on the floor. So big. Yes, I had tears in my eyes. I'm a dork. He's even taking his medicine now w/o bribery and being hog-tied. How can one be so excited yet so sad at the same time? He's growing up. :):sad1: Ok. Here is to health, happy packing, and a great trip for all!!! Wash hands, eat your fruits and veggies, get off these boards and go to sleep at a decent hour and breathe and think of the Castle! Find your happy place and relax! WE'RE GOING TO BE THERE BEFORE WE KNOW IT :woohoo::woohoo: Oh, and if you have a sick kiddo who insists on sleeping with (ON!) you, do your best to make them breathe their germs on the back of your head, at least. I have a crick in my shoulder from making myself sleep on one side just to avoid DS breathing in my face! :thumbsup2

I hope your son feels better soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter