***Official November 2013 - Part II*** (that's right....we're that popular!)

Hello to my fellow Dis'ers ive been so busy working that I havent planned a stitch of our trip at Thanksgiving and I usually have it planned months in advance. Anyone around here going the 22nd-30th? We just confirmed our address and customized our MagicBands so its set in I had better get a move on :)

Interesting that I read that adults are not allowed to dress up for the princess breakfast character meals. I thought that was so unfair.

No dressing up in the parks at all. I know last year for some reason they had a huge rash of that - people dressing up and then signing autographs or behaving inappropriately. It's apparently a real problem for them.

Which would you choose? Fantasmic dinner package. Or Fantastic FP+ option. Not sure the difference in reserved seating location and capacity.

I think they moved the Dining location so it's better than it used to be. I would probably choose FP+ just because it's cheaper and I don't like most of the DHS restaurant options.

I'm practicing how to discretely slip the CM some cash should our reservation get the stink eye. I don't think cleavage and extra mascara are going to go very far in Disney ;)

In the words of Ursula: "...and don't underestimate the importance of BODY LANGUAGE!"

On the subject of cupcakes- those all look amazing! We usually don't snack much cuz we're so full from meals, but may have to try some of these!

When you book with a CM F&F discount do you still get Mickey Mail? I have not gotten anything except my MB. I added the ME late, so I hope my luggage tags come in time. If I call, where do I call and what do I ask for?

...4) I have the urge to drive down to you know and teach you. What do you do to get your pictures developed now? There are a few ways you can do it, depending on what device you took the picture on. My MIL doesn't like the hassle of downloading things, so she just pops out her memory card and pops it into the kiosk at the store to get pictures developed. I prefer to download them to my computer and then upload them to the Costco site.

Uh, I don't get them developed anywhere because I don't know how to do it.:sad2:

...Coconuts, so happy you got the shirts and PP+ and everything! You will have to share a pic with everyone dressed!

I would love to post it but have no clue how to do it. Kids love the shirts though!

I'm shaking so hard I can barely type. I made it to round 2 for Mom's Panel. I was totally prepared for a No. I'm in shock.

ammag - did you get your email?

Congrats!!!:cheer2: Hope you make it on the board.

Anyone else reading this tech talk in Charlie Brown teacher voice? ;)

ME!!! I usually read a few words of these posts and are so lost I go on to the next.:rolleyes: I did see someone mention Atari though, and that was probably the last time I really played video games.:rotfl:

Hello to my fellow Dis'ers ive been so busy working that I havent planned a stitch of our trip at Thanksgiving and I usually have it planned months in advance. Anyone around here going the 22nd-30th? We just confirmed our address and customized our MagicBands so its set in I had better get a move on :)

Hello, there are a lot of people here going for that week, check out the first post where FigmentChick has a list of everyone's dates. The second post has a link to a post with which parks/which days. It lists the parks people are intending to go to on certain days. If you give me your list I'll add them to that post.

When you book with a CM F&F discount do you still get Mickey Mail? I have not gotten anything except my MB. I added the ME late, so I hope my luggage tags come in time. If I call, where do I call and what do I ask for?

No idea about CM F&F stuff but the main number for ME is (866) 599-0951. You can make sure they have your flight info and tell them you haven't gotten your luggage tags.

Uh, I don't get them developed anywhere because I don't know how to do it.:sad2:

I would love to post it but have no clue how to do it. Kids love the shirts though!

ME!!! I usually read a few words of these posts and are so lost I go on to the next.:rolleyes: I did see someone mention Atari though, and that was probably the last time I really played video games.:rotfl:

OK, we really need to fix this for you, I'm going to PM you my number and when you are ready I will walk you through getting pictures developed and posting pictures on this site.

Very funny about the Atari. I hadn't had a gaming system since Atari until I got the PS3, I just gamed on my PC in between. The PS3 was just too tempting especially during an Amazon deal 4 years ago when I got a couple of games and blu-rays thrown in for free with purchase. It really is a great system.

...Very funny about the Atari. I hadn't had a gaming system since Atari until I got the PS3, I just gamed on my PC in between. The PS3 was just too tempting especially during an Amazon deal 4 years ago when I got a couple of games and blu-rays thrown in for free with purchase. It really is a great system.

DS got PS3 this year for his birthday and we have a Wii for the girls in our family room. Honestly I could care less about either and am not a gamer. My whole family, especially DH, thinks I'm totally lame.:rolleyes: They just look at me on the laptop and say, "she's just looking up more Disney stuff again."

Oh and as for the cupcake and recipe posts, this all sounds like Charlie Brown's teacher to me as well. I am quite the homemaker; can't cook, can't bake, etc. My poor family has to tolerate me.

For an on topic complaint, why is no one cancelling any ADR's for the week that I am going?:mad: On the cancellation thread, I swear every post is for 11/12 or after. Very frustrating.

Also has anyone been able to access FP+ for parade/fireworks viewing yet?

Yes, but now you can play Disney Infinity on the PS3!!! lol I haven't played it very much since I bought to because I've been too busy, but what I have played, I love.

DS got PS3 this year for his birthday and we have a Wii for the girls in our family room. Honestly I could care less about either and am not a gamer. My whole family, especially DH, thinks I'm totally lame.:rolleyes: They just look at me on the laptop and say, "she's just looking up more Disney stuff again."

Oh and as for the cupcake and recipe posts, this all sounds like Charlie Brown's teacher to me as well. I am quite the homemaker; can't cook, can't bake, etc. My poor family has to tolerate me.

For an on topic complaint, why is no one cancelling any ADR's for the week that I am going?:mad: On the cancellation thread, I swear every post is for 11/12 or after. Very frustrating.

Also has anyone been able to access FP+ for parade/fireworks viewing yet?

I'm the opposite, my boys come to me and say, "mom, we can't get past this part in the game, can you help?" :lmao: I really haven't grown up yet.

I'm an excellent cook and baker if I do say so myself, but a horrible housewife. I am soooo disorganized and I hate cleaning. Well, I don't mind cleaning the bathroom, which is weird I know, but I think it is because there isn't a clutter problem in there, I clean it and it is done. The kitchen I scrub, but then as soon as I start cooking again it is a disaster. Plus I can't reach the top shelves and there isn't enough storage. I am the messiest cook. I can't keep my room clean either, so I feel like a hypocrite when I get on the boys.

Yes, but now you can play Disney Infinity on the PS3!!! lol I haven't played it very much since I bought to because I've been too busy, but what I have played, I love.

We haven't gotten it yet, how do you like it?

No dressing up in the parks at all. I know last year for some reason they had a huge rash of that - people dressing up and then signing autographs or behaving inappropriately. It's apparently a real problem for them.

Ya when I thought about it....it could be a creepy situation.
Do they not let adults dress for the Halloween party too?
Again makes sense especially when people start doing the gross costumes that would scare the kids. People have been getting very much into the grave and zombie thing around here. I'm not happy with the way things have gone from fun for the little kids and so on. I had a 22 year old tell me he still goes trick or treating. So wrong!!!!

Well how exciting and special do I feel today!

I just received an email from Disney to become a tester for some new exciting magic. They say I get to test Magic Bands and FP+.

I know you all are super jealous but I promise to keep you posted on the good and bad of the experience.

:thumbsup2

Have a magical :wizard: pixie dust kind of weekend!
:hug:

I just received an email from Disney to become a tester for some new exciting magic. They say I get to test Magic Bands and FP+.

I know you all are super jealous but I promise to keep you posted on the good and bad of the experience.

:thumbsup2 :lmao: :rolleyes2

Oh you're not so special. I got the same email the other day!:rotfl::lmao::rotfl2: So it's probably just the 2 of us that got it.:rolleyes: That's just like the notification in my MDE the other day about MB and FP+, and we've had MB in hands for over a week now.

MB's shipped out on Thursday and we got them yesterday!!!! So exciting! Me and my hubby tried them on before hiding them from our girls! lol 27 days left so I think I'll pull out the suitcase and start secretly packing!

I have 8:40 breakfast ADR at the crystal place - we are staying off site and are driving to MK. Wondering what time I should get to the park?

I got a letter in snail mail today saying the same thing. Dh got excited saying "mickey mail". Then I explained to him we got our mbs Thursday.

So we were at the Bronx zoo today and were waiting for a shuttle after they opened with a man wearing a baby bjorn..but with a doll inside. Oe of those super realistic dolls? Nt sure if yours are familiar but some adults buy these (amazingly realistic) dolls and basically act like they are real. Once the driver of the shuttle talked ot the Guy and it was acknowledged it was a doll and he didn't mind discussing it, I started chatting with him. Ok freaky and weird but the guy was so nice! The doll was even in a tiger costume. It was quite an experience. So he told us how he took the baby (Ethan Constantine) and his sister (angel) to disney world! I asked how people responded there and he said people loved it! He said the Cms were so nice to him and loved his babies. Of course he also told me how mich his babies loved WDW. He talked about how people should laugh, have fun and enjoy life, and ot be afraid to be themselves. I agree with that! So strange but somehow fun....

So, that happened.

So we were at the Bronx zoo today and were waiting for a shuttle after they opened with a man wearing a baby bjorn..but with a doll inside. Oe of those super realistic dolls? Nt sure if yours are familiar but some adults buy these (amazingly realistic) dolls and basically act like they are real. Once the driver of the shuttle talked ot the Guy and it was acknowledged it was a doll and he didn't mind discussing it, I started chatting with him. Ok freaky and weird but the guy was so nice! The doll was even in a tiger costume. It was quite an experience. So he told us how he took the baby (Ethan Constantine) and his sister (angel) to disney world! I asked how people responded there and he said people loved it! He said the Cms were so nice to him and loved his babies. Of course he also told me how mich his babies loved WDW. He talked about how people should laugh, have fun and enjoy life, and ot be afraid to be themselves. I agree with that! So strange but somehow fun....

So, that happened.

That's cool, in an odd way. Sometimes the weirdest people are just the nicest. :clown: Glad you had a great experience and took the time to talk to him. Just goes to show you, WDW IS the happiest place on earth!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter