***Official November 2013 - Part II*** (that's right....we're that popular!)

This "Pensy" girl here NEVER messes with those "Jersey Girls"...I SO wouldn't survive. ;)
I think there's something in the air around here right now, everyone's behavior seems "off" to me. Anyone else notice anything? I mean in your own lives, not just our DIS-lives. LOL! :confused3:

Wait, we have lives besides Disney? :confused3

Isn't it funny how the phone part of the phone is the thing we use the least? The ipad is too big for carrying around in my pocket, but the ipod touch has too small of a screen for me. I have the Galaxy S4 now, which I love, but if I had to live without a phone I totally could. Just don't take my laptop away.

*snort* :lmao::rotfl2::rotfl: I tried to warn her.

Wait, where is the Jersey Girl unite smilie?

All right, Jersey Girls, back it down. That would be totally unfair of you all to unite against anyone! I can't handle just one of you.
This of course is not counting my twin sister since she grew up on "my" side of the Delaware Rive,r and lives in Cape May, which may as well be a totally different state as you all.

All right, Jersey Girls, back it down. That would be totally unfair of you all to unite against anyone! I can't handle just one of you.
This of course is not counting my twin sister since she grew up on "my" side of the Delaware Rive,r and lives in Cape May, which may as well be a totally different state as you all.

At least you have an ace in the hole, helps to have relatives here. Although Cape May is a little more civilized ;)

Now you see why people are scared to go to Disney during Jersey Week. :)

Since we are going mid November, Christmas shopping is on my mind. Is there really anything special you can get there that you can't find online or in the disney store?

There's many items for Xmas you can't get online and if you do u pay triple th price. We have went 6 times during Xmas . Lots of unique things

At least you have an ace in the hole, helps to have relatives here. Although Cape May is a little more civilized ;)

Yes, at least I know what to expect. : )
True, very true. Never thought about Jersey week that way, I was just thinking about the crowds, but that makes sense now....

Sounds about right ;)

Tell him he can meet me in less than a month.
I'm pretty sure we will run into each other! I think I've got a pretty good idea of what to expect when I look for you now! A little feisty one...what color is your hair?

Yes, at least I know what to expect. : )
True, very true. Never thought about Jersey week that way, I was just thinking about the crowds, but that makes sense now....

Yeah, the crowds are just an excuse, now you know the real reason.

I'm pretty sure we will run into each other! I think I've got a pretty good idea of what to expect when I look for you now! A little feisty one...what color is your hair?

Ha, yeah, short and feisty that's me - oh and round, you forgot round.

My husband says my hair is blond, I say it is light brown, so I guess we will call it dark blond (with lovely gray temples). I AM hard to miss, plus I'll have my entourage with me which consists of two youngish grandparents (one with a thick Italian accent), a blond husband with a full beard (and not much hair on the head) and 3 blond-haired, blue-eyed boys who look like triplets except they are all 3 years apart. The little one will be melting down, the oldest will be reading something intently and the middle guy will be bouncing and smiling.

Yes, they are on the back under the Mickey head you see. No one else can see them, it is so you can identify whose bands are whose if they are the same color.

Thanks. I saw the names on the box, but wasn't sure if they were marked somehow. Now we can both keep our green bands.:cool1::thumbsup2

Full moon tomorrow, and a penumbral eclipse. :maleficen Perhaps that is helping. And how close all our vacations are getting! :cool1:

I was thinking it was just PMS for me, but you are right the moon is in place. WAIT!!! Does that mean we will have a full moon on vacation? Yikes!

Sorry to tell you that this is my all the time personality :scared1::eek:

It only goes downhill from here. ;)

:rotfl2: :rotfl2::rotfl2:
Does having friends in Jersey help?
Ya so not interested in being there during Jersey week. :lmao: Looks like my week is risky enough.

:grouphug:

Isn't it funny how the phone part of the phone is the thing we use the least? The ipad is too big for carrying around in my pocket, but the ipod touch has too small of a screen for me. I have the Galaxy S4 now, which I love, but if I had to live without a phone I totally could. Just don't take my laptop away.

The parks are pretty much the only time I am without my iPad. It fits perfectly in my Coach bag. I even carry it around the house. I've been known to email DSis from a different floor. ;-)

Oddly enough my computer is actually a desktop. The rest of the family has laptops but I needed the extra power and a boosted graphics card for a Photoshop and gaming. Yes, I'm a total geek.

Is that what it is? Two emails from DS's teachers in one week and a re-org at work.

Totally didn't think of that, Terri.....both of the older kids got demerits in the last week. :(

As much as I love the Mickey Mouse song, for me it would have to be: "It's a Small World after all, It's a Small World after all....." or "It's a World of laughter, a world of tears, a world of hope and a world of fears...."

Totally didn't think of that, Terri.....both of the older kids got demerits in the last week. :( As much as I love the Mickey Mouse song, for me it would have to be: "It's a Small World after all, It's a Small World after all....." or "It's a World of laughter, a world of tears, a world of hope and a world of fears...."

One little spark, of inspiration...

My resident mixologist is now making drinks. This has been a fun month in that respect. http://thedrunkenmouse.wordpress.com/

Folks, it's time to knock off the arguing. Now. It doesn't matter who started it. You're offended by a post, or you think it violates DISboards rules? Use the Report Post button and let the moderators deal with it. If you'd rather participate in a multi-page argument that derails the whole thread, you get one or more infractions.

It doesn't matter who started it. It doesn't matter who's 'right'. Stop arguing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter