***Official November 2013 - Part II*** (that's right....we're that popular!)

I have old yellow ponchos too lol

I have dollar store lighter weight ones that if they are wet and I don't want to deal with them, I can toss them away. ;)
Most are clear but some are yellow.

I like being able to see clothing through them so that everyone doesn't look the same when I'm trying to find my travel companions.

But mostly don't like dealing with wet ponchos.
Usually come 2 in a package for $1.
I truly hope I don't need them.

Magic Bands just arrived! Received shipping notice this morning.:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
Yup. Wearing it as I type! I have a small wrist but don't think I will bother modifying mine. Not sure what I will do with the kids' bands yet though.

Magic Bands just arrived! Received shipping notice this morning.:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
Yup. Wearing it as I type! I have a small wrist but don't think I will bother modifying mine. Not sure what I will do with the kids' bands yet though.

Woohoo!

FYI, the best part about cutting the excess off is that they are easier to put on. Since you don't have to wrap the excess around your wrist it goes on faster and is easier to do one handed.

For everyone that got the magic bands that had to cut it to fit, where did you find this info out? I know I'm going to have go cut mine to make It fit. I'm nervous I will turn it into one of those paper snowflakes with all the cutting I would have to do! :)

Not sure that would be allowed.
I don't have subscription but I would imagine either DIS or Touring plans would frown on it being posted.

just sayin.

Thank you, I don't want to get anybody in trouble, I thought I have seen them posted before. It doesn't matter for me, I was just curious as to what the crowds may be. My plans are set and are staying how they are.

Woohoo!

FYI, the best part about cutting the excess off is that they are easier to put on. Since you don't have to wrap the excess around your wrist it goes on faster and is easier to do one handed.

Was it smooth on the edge where you cut? I'm afraid I'm going to mess them up! I guess I could the grey edges off but I kinda like it!

Fight nice ladies. Fight nice. :flower3:

Oops, I had already typed my response, but I do get a kick out of people being offended for being called out for doing something wrong. I'll attempt to be good now, but remember, I'm from Jersey ;)

Thanks for posting the link to the teaser! It's only missing the first day of my trip! Not that I'm changing plans now, but it's nice to have the info in advance. ::yes::

You're welcome. I'm not going to change my plans either, although I have been wondering about a couple of days already. Trying to resist the urge to futz with the plans.

Oops, I had already typed my response, but I do get a kick out of people being offended for being called out for doing something wrong. I'll attempt to be good now, but remember, I'm from Jersey ;).

SSOOO obvious!!!!!!! LOL

Oops, I had already typed my response, but I do get a kick out of people being offended for being called out for doing something wrong. I'll attempt to be good now, but remember, I'm from Jersey ;) You're welcome. I'm not going to change my plans either, although I have been wondering about a couple of days already. Trying to resist the urge to futz with the plans.

I am constantly changing my plans. The longer the trip, the more I change. I get into a rut trying to tweak little things and then I have an aha moment and the entire plan shifts. Of course, I rarely make ADRs on park days and I rarely do ADRs at the super-hard-to-get places so it's easier to change.

Also, two weeks from today I'll be heading to a parent-teacher conference with my ears on. We leave right after. ;-)

Its a little discouraging. TP recommends the opposite of EasyWDW. Which do you all prefer?

Neither. Both. You have to understand something about how the numbers are calculated and recommendations are made to know which one works for you on a given day. I never used TP recommendations because I didn't like the rules they were based on, so I'm not sorry they got rid of them. Having said that, I don't/can't always go by Josh's recommendations and in those cases I like that TP has park level crowd numbers. It gives me a better way to compare between days. On the other hand, if I'm going to Food & Wine, TP numbers are useless because they're just based on wait times.

So the answer is, it depends. If that all sounds like too much work for you though (I'm a data geek so don't mind me) use Josh's recommendations; they'll steer you in the right direction most of the time. :-)

I do think, for that reason, TP is going to regret getting rid of the recommendations entirely.

SSOOO obvious!!!!!!! LOL

*snort* :rotfl:

Hey, I resemble that remark!:lmao:

Jersey girls!!!!!

I am constantly changing my plans. The longer the trip, the more I change. I get into a rut trying to tweak little things and then I have an aha moment and the entire plan shifts. Of course, I rarely make ADRs on park days and I rarely do ADRs at the super-hard-to-get places so it's easier to change.

This is only our second time as a family and I'm not sure if we are going to do it again for many years, although I would love to, I already have next December's trip planned in my head ;) If we do though, I won't be doing the meal plan and we will only do a couple of ADR's. This trip we have the free meal plan and want to try a bunch of restaurants we didn't try on the last trip. We only decided to go in August when the deal came out so I don't have the exact ADR times that I want, but it is getting closer.

Please stop assuming. My multiple posts within 5 minutes? I had just seen the posts on the dis about some crowd calendars , went to the site saw it said paid subscription SAW another person ask to post dates so i harmlessly asked for insight on 4 days. Myob. You could have NICELY mentioned it wasnt the right thing to ask and i would have thought about it and said yeah your right. but you didn you were nasty.. You have no right to be nasty,MYOB Geez you need to get A Grip . Steal? Go away I don have time for this Ugh lol. I'm done responding to u.

:lmao: I don't know why you are responding either, and I truly hope you are done. However, if you want to continue to pretend that after reading that it is paid subscription and having a fellow poster tell you that they couldn't post the information that you didn't then ask to have someone PM you the information, have at it.

Oh and again, this is a public message board, when you post things, people will respond, and not always in ways you will like. Maybe you need thicker skin so you aren't offended when people point out that asking for private intellectual property is the same as stealing. I would have dropped this after my first comment, but you have elected to keep it going and are trying to make me the bad guy to deflect from your actions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter