***Official November 2013 - Part II*** (that's right....we're that popular!)

Thought this might get some November trip planners REAL excited. I think I have one of the earliest Nov trips.... Look what came in the mail today.... My first set.... So excited..... They are very durable and fit well.... I may post a pic of me wearing it ..... Maaaaaybe.

Nice but booo at the same time. I have to wait till I get to POP to get ours. :( Like I said before, stupid Canadian Border. :(

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

My youngest (age 6) eats 3-4 yogurts, 2 granola bars, 2 apples and a banana on top of his three meals and whatever else he can sneak in a day. My middle guy (age 10) is my skinny malink, yet if I order pizza he can eat 4-5 slices and they usually have sausage or chicken on them. I have no idea how he stays so skinny. My oldest (13) is my foodie, he likes to cook and try new foods unfortunately he also has my really slow metabolism so he need to be careful. You'll have to let me know your favorite things to make in it. You just need to balance it with a sweeter base like pineapple and/or apple. Ever taste the green naked juice? OMG, sooo good. Good night. Ha, mine customized today. I had assumed when it said I had until October 14th that I could customize until the end of day on the 14th but once the 13th hit is said it was my last day, and it went into "Your MagicBands are being customized and will ship soon" as soon as midnight hit. I assume they will ship out in the morning since today (well really yesterday now) was a holiday. Totally missed the tutorial, but then again I didn't get my e-mail or snail mail invite either. Where did you see the tutorial?
The tutorial is along the top in the box that has the character you chose, that's if you chose one. Mine is Ariel. There is a little box in there & it's Edna( I think that's her name) from the Incredibles giving the tutorial. It's like 1 min, 50 secs long.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Mine too! Just for fun I clicked on customize my bands last night and saw the message. I forgot about no mail yesterday so do you think ours will ship today and come on Wednesday? Can't wait so excied :woohoo:[/QUOTE

I leave the same day as you, I got an email this morning saying they were shipped yesterday and they will arrive this morning, so maybe you will get yours too:)

Woke up this morning checked my email and my MB have shipped! Checked the UPS tracker and they should be here today!!!!!! I feel like a kid at Christmas! So excited!

Only 38 more days although this time last week I was afraid we weren't gonna to be able to go. I lost my job unexpectly so last week was filled with lots of emotions. Dh and I have decided we are still going. I'm gonna use the time in between to job search and get ready for our trip such as finishing our shirts and pack.

I am so sorry about your job. I hope you find something you love very soon.

Only 38 more days although this time last week I was afraid we weren't gonna to be able to go. I lost my job unexpectly so last week was filled with lots of emotions. Dh and I have decided we are still going. I'm gonna use the time in between to job search and get ready for our trip such as finishing our shirts and pack.
I'm so sorry. I'll send good thoughts and pixie dust your way to find another job soon. I'm glad you're still going to Disney, though.

Since I am departing in 15 days for WDW, I thought I would put this out there: if anyone wants to try to do a short meet up or at least try and connect with me while we're in the same parks, send me a PM and I will send you my cell #. I am literally attached to the thing and will get any texts you send my way. :)

I had heard 11/13 for PP rehab to end. I'm slightly hopeful, as 11/11 is our last day, and I know things often get done sooner, though not always. (The MK RR rehab was at one time reported to end 11/20, and now sources say 10/20!) So I'll have my eyes peeled for talk that it's reopened. DS7 (now 8) loved SOTMK on our trip last year. We got a pack of cards each every day we were in the park, without too many duplicates. We traded one with another player, and we attended both holiday parties, so we got those special cards, as well. After we got back, a local friend with an annual pass picked up some more for him, and I actually bought a few sets on eBay. I think he has about half the deck now, complete with a binder from Santa. I think he'd have rather done more SOTMK than some of our rides last time. LOL

We're only doing one day in MK for this short trip - the morning is for Pirates and the afternoon is for SOTMK. Only the first hour will be for our favorite attractions. It's DS11's birthday trip so that's what he chose.

I changed our reservation that we had for one night in DTD. My parents are joining us in Disney for a night. I changed the ADR to Cape May, what can we do after dinner? Going into a park is not an option, dinner is around 7pm.

What day of the week is it?

Since my friends are so sick of hearing my count down. I might just put mine on and leave it on until after vacation. I'll call it my "POWER BAND".
They will be soooo jealous!!

Oh xipo you have to send us a picture!!!
Hmm noticed you got 2 of the "non-color" bands. What happened? :rotfl:

Lol! Grey is a color!!!

I have two sets coming, apparently its one of thr only advantages to a split stay, my other one will be orange... My son is 11 and color is not cool....

24e9on4.jpg

I felt very magical with my band on.

Just finished my custom tee shirts for the family. Mine will have the DIS board logo on the back... Wonder why we didn't think of that earlier.

I can try to post a pic of that too...

Hi guys, had an ADR question I hope you can help me with. I made an ADR for a party of 8 (friends daughter not sure if she's bringing a friend). Just wondering, if she doesn't bring her friend, will I be charged for that person? Thanks!!!

No, unless it was a pre pay dining restaurant.

Lol! Grey is a color!!!

I have two sets coming, apparently its one of thr only advantages to a split stay, my other one will be orange... My son is 11 and color is not cool....

24e9on4.jpg

Just finished my custom tee shirts for the family. Mine will have the DIS board logo on the back... Wonder why we didn't think of that earlier.

You look so handsome in your "non-color" band. Didn't you know the grey has the invisible feature too. Those magical extras. :rotfl2: I can see the effects of power with you wearing your MB. I can only imagine what the orange band will do for you!!!:cool1::cool1::cool2:

Seriously so glad you ordered the orange for your second band. I just knew that was a color that would match your personality well. :rotfl:

Now a lesson on selfies!!!
Turn the phone around and look in the mirror at the phone so you can see what the picture looks like and not have the phone reflection in the mirror.
It was funny the look on my nephews face when I showed him that technique. He acted all cool that it didn't matter but now I don't see any phones in his selfies. :rotfl2:

Ok so does your wife know you sent us your picture with your power band? What about the kids? Are they rolling their eyes or excited for you like us?

Thanks for the good morning smiles!
I can't believe how many posts since I went to bed.
Happy Tuesday everyone.
Hope it's a magical day!

Lol! Grey is a color!!!

My DH chose orange and grey too! My oldest chose grey and yellow.
And btw way, you TOTALLY ROCK the non-color! Ill have to tell my husband and son about the super powers the non-color band apparently has. I almost want to change my choice now...and today is my last day!

Favorite smoothie recipes:

1 Tbsp chia or hemp seeds
A date or two for sweetness
Two handfuls spinach
1 banana
1 cup each frozen mango and pineapple

Chia/hemp, dates
1cup kale or chard
1 banana
2 cups frozen mixed berry blend, or blueberries and sweet cherries

Green juice
1/2 lemon, peeled
1 lg or 2 am apples
3 celery stalks
1/2 cucumber
1 packed cup kale, chard, spinach
Few stems of parsley
Rough chop all ingredients, blend to a puree, then strain through a fine mesh sieve, cheesecloth, or a paint strainer bag. The flavor takes some getting used to, for a week I just had to plug my nose and chug it, but now I love it and CRAVE it.

I also use my Vitamix to blend up purees, basically like the smoothies above except with a couple cups of applesauce added, which I then dehydrate into fruit leather. It will make the perfect Disney snack!

Thanks Jenny. Wow, you make fruit leather too, impressive.

Mine too! Just for fun I clicked on customize my bands last night and saw the message. I forgot about no mail yesterday so do you think ours will ship today and come on Wednesday?

Can't wait so excied :woohoo:

They sent me an e-mail today and the tracker said they would be delivered on Wednesday.

I'm so sorry you are going through this right now. I wish you the best in your job search.

Lol! Grey is a color!!!

You look very magical with your non-color band on ;)

Definitely post a picture of your new shirt, both sides of course!

No, unless it was a pre pay dining restaurant.

we have 2 sets of bands to with our split stay at POFQ. got our red and green ones last week our christmas color bands and today at 10 30 our pink for breast cancer and blue because he wants blue will be here lol :lmao:

:rotfl2: There was a pink one in that batch.
I was looking for glow orange or green for him. After all he is "tec". :lmao:

Can't wait to see the second batch.
yup gonna wear my pink one when it gets here after the 17th.

The orange and green are nice. We have blue pink red and green

You look so handsome in your "non-color" band. Didn't you know the grey has the invisible feature too. Those magical extras. :rotfl2: I can see the effects of power with you wearing your MB. I can only imagine what the orange band will do for you!!!:cool1::cool1::cool2:

Seriously so glad you ordered the orange for your second band. I just knew that was a color that would match your personality well. :rotfl:

Now a lesson on selfies!!!
Turn the phone around and look in the mirror at the phone so you can see what the picture looks like and not have the phone reflection in the mirror.
It was funny the look on my nephews face when I showed him that technique. He acted all cool that it didn't matter but now I don't see any phones in his selfies. :rotfl2:

Ok so does your wife know you sent us your picture with your power band? What about the kids? Are they rolling their eyes or excited for you like us?

Thanks for the good morning smiles!
I can't believe how many posts since I went to bed.
Happy Tuesday everyone.
Hope it's a magical day!

Lol, you have to explain your "sellfies" technique a bit more.... Not sure I get it !!!

I am very empowered by my band! Wifey will facebook hers. The kids do not know about the trip yet. We will surprise them the night before as usual. We plan on decorating the rental car in the driveway before they come home form school . ( gonna make it look like a big Mickey)

The family are all Dinseyphiles, but I am by far the most infected of the lot.

Now if they only had a purple band..........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter