***Official March 2021 Thread***

Well...sadly, we are officially out. 😭 The logistics of the trip planning caught up with us in the past few weeks and we reached that moment where we planned until we couldn't. BF's travel restrictions at work make going out of state or our immediate metro area right now very difficult--he could not return onsite to his workplace for 10 days upon coming home and extended remote work isn't practical that long for him. I'm bummed but at some sort of peace with the decision...with the way the pandemic has wreaked havoc on our schedules we weren't as ready to go now as perhaps we thought we were.

However, not all is sad! We will be going for the 50th anniversary weekend staying at the Riviera and then again for BF's birthday in December at the CR, TPV! Tentatively also one day in June for me for a dear friend's bachelorette day--that ought to be a blast.

Wishing everyone going this month safe, healthy travels and beautiful weather, and will look forward to reading trip reports!

Aw, so sorry you had to postpone with this trip being so close, but YAY! for getting to still do a couple more trips later in the year!

I posted more ears on my pre trip report but here is a pictures of three more pairs. I didn’t post this picture over there though.

we now have five pair of ears made with poofs and I have one more set of poofs to make another pair. That gives us 6 sets of poof ears in case we all wanna wear them on the same day. The green are suppose to be tinkerbell inspired and the other is just Mickey faces with different expressions.
View attachment 559561

Oh man - I would pay you to make some Lion King ears for me!

Can we leave now...

Just found out one of my staff is quitting. We're a very very small non-profit and we've had a lot of turnover and my work is about to increase tenfold. I need some Disney in my life.

Oh no! Hopefully you guys can fins a replacement quickly.

Looks like the wait times right now are fantastic. I wish we were there the beginning of March instead of the end of it... am I the only one who is nervous about how big Spring Break crowds really will be :/

Looks like the wait times right now are fantastic. I wish we were there the beginning of March instead of the end of it... am I the only one who is nervous about how big Spring Break crowds really will be :/
I am very nervous about crowds the last week of March too!!

Does anyone have a good rope drop plan for MK? It’s the only park I’m struggling with since the hours changed. We do have a 7:30 reservation at the wave but with park opening at 8:00, that’s just going to be too late.

I’m afraid our only option is going to be to try and be early for the bus or miss the true early opening.

Hello everyone. It will just be my daughter and I during this trip. My son unfortunately cannot go because his college will not be on spring break. Our dates are March 29th - April 3rd. We are staying at Riveria, off site for a couple of nights, and back onsite at Boardwalk. This trip we are visiting colleges and places to live for our move to Florida next year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter