**Official March 2018 Thread**

What's your favorite way to relax at Walt Disney World?

• Total voters
Got everything we wanted!!! Even FOP! Booked that park first -- AK is our 4th park day and there were numerous times available.

Had no issues! And Toy Story Mania was available on March 13th -- so no planned closure at least.

Only closed ride appears to be Pirates of the Caribbean -- was bummed to see it was still unavailable on March 18th (our check out day). :sad:
Glad to hear you got everything you wanted including FoP and TSMM! I am hoping Disney keeps it open through spring break and Easter crowds :)

Booked all my fast passes yesterday, got everything I wanted and pretty much at the times I wanted. I was even able to modify a FOP a little later on in the morning.

Now to work on my touring plans and make my final payment.
We have yet to pay our final payment either. We are waiting for a relative to pay for their share first

Made the finally payment this weekend and booked a ADR at 50's for us. The QS at DHS just aren't hitting on much for 2 meals and we've skipped 50's the last two trips so it's time to go back. Plus the food is so large we can easily split a meal. 53 days to go.

Got everything we wanted!!! Even FOP! Booked that park first -- AK is our 4th park day and there were numerous times available.

Had no issues! And Toy Story Mania was available on March 13th -- so no planned closure at least.

Only closed ride appears to be Pirates of the Caribbean -- was bummed to see it was still unavailable on March 18th (our check out day). :sad:
Congrats on a successful FP day :thumbsup2

Made the finally payment this weekend and booked a ADR at 50's for us. The QS at DHS just aren't hitting on much for 2 meals and we've skipped 50's the last two trips so it's time to go back. Plus the food is so large we can easily split a meal. 53 days to go.
We’re at 49. It’s starting to feel real! Can’t wait to get our new MBs.

Glad your FP selection went well!! Our day is Jan 24th and I hope I'm as successful as you!!

I'm getting excited but also more nervous as my March trip looms - only because I'm taking my bf for his first time.

I hate to post my full itinerary, but right now I'm fairly confident I'm not cramming too much in. There are several hour breaks on most of our park days - only MK is an all-day affair. Just getting him there and not in a negative mindset will be a success.

I'm getting excited but also more nervous as my March trip looms - only because I'm taking my bf for his first time.

I hate to post my full itinerary, but right now I'm fairly confident I'm not cramming too much in. There are several hour breaks on most of our park days - only MK is an all-day affair. Just getting him there and not in a negative mindset will be a success.
I was able to convince DH to go for our honeymoon almost two years ago. Safe to say he liked it since we are going back for the third year in a row. He literally thought he would hate it and said it was for kids. He still won’t always admit it but I’ve seen his face when we have to leave Disney lol.

We’re at 49. It’s starting to feel real! Can’t wait to get our new MBs.
I know right....can't wait to get mine too. I can't tell you how many times I've changed my color selection. Changed it again today. I like to decorate mine, saw some cool ones in a thread.

I know right....can't wait to get mine too. I can't tell you how many times I've changed my color selection. Changed it again today. I like to decorate mine, saw some cool ones in a thread.
I'm sticking with purple! I was so sad it wasn't available till after our last trip! I wish we got our MBs ahead of time. We're Canadian so we don't get ours till check in. :( Last trip we took along some nail polish and decorated them when we got there but it sure would have been nice to be able to take our time prior to our trip. Have fun decorating!!

I'm sticking with purple! I was so sad it wasn't available till after our last trip! I wish we got our MBs ahead of time. We're Canadian so we don't get ours till check in. :( Last trip we took along some nail polish and decorated them when we got there but it sure would have been nice to be able to take our time prior to our trip. Have fun decorating!![/QUOTE
Thanks...so sorry you can't get your ahead. I've been stalking the decorating thread for months now. I love the purple!

I’ve stuck with purple this time. I’ve had orange, blue, and red before so I wanted something new. Plus I like the luggage tag that comes with the purple band.

I’ve stuck with purple this time. I’ve had orange, blue, and red before so I wanted something new. Plus I like the luggage tag that comes with the purple band.
I selected purple then changed to orange because the purple doesn't match a single thing I'm wearing...LOL! But I really like the purple, so I may change back.

I selected purple then changed to orange because the purple doesn't match a single thing I'm wearing...LOL! But I really like the purple, so I may change back.
Purple is my favorite color and I don’t think I was able to get purple last time. I think the luggage tag with Mickey and Minnie is super cute!

Purple is my favorite color and I don’t think I was able to get purple last time. I think the luggage tag with Mickey and Minnie is super cute!
The purple band is very vibrant and nice in person! I have a split stay so I think I am going to get two colors and interchange the puck and the band like green and blue. I miss the luggage tags. I do not get them now that I have been booking room only reservations instead of packages :sad1:

The purple band is very vibrant and nice in person! I have a split stay so I think I am going to get two colors and interchange the puck and the band like green and blue. I miss the luggage tags. I do not get them now that I have been booking room only reservations instead of packages :sad1:
I didn’t know you had to do a package do get luggage tags. We had a split stay last year so I got Red and orange.

Wanted to follow up and say we got all our fastpasses including FOP! Was worried about only being to make them exactly 60 days out but everything was there :goodvibes
MK we got the three mountains booked from 9:15-12:15. Never done this fastpass strategy before but we're going to try and see how many more we can get throughout the day.
EP we got Frozen Ever After for 12:30 and two throwaways for the morning.
AK we got FOP for 4-5 then Rivers of Light and Kali since I've never been on it.
Now to just find ways to pass the time.:rolleyes1

Finally finished doing up our schedule. I like to have a paper visual, especially because we have to overlap FP times. My daughter likes to hang it in her room so she can just look at it quick for the day, otherwise I think she'll use her phone. We are all getting pretty pumped!

Finally finished doing up our schedule. I like to have a paper visual, especially because we have to overlap FP times. My daughter likes to hang it in her room so she can just look at it quick for the day, otherwise I think she'll use her phone. We are all getting pretty pumped!
I make mine on google docs and then print them out! It’s just better to see it on paper and bring it along with us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter