• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*OFFICIAL MARCH 2010 THREAD* - Lets countdown together!

We are getting a ton of snow too!! I think they have said 24" in the last few days. It hasn't stopped!!

Df and I would be up for a meet if anyone is planning one :)

Holy COW!!! That is what I keep expecting here. It has been snowing all day here, but I think we have 'maybe' 2 inches. :confused3 It is the really light and fluffy stuff too. It is all good though, because in 63 Days I'll be in WDW! :banana::banana::banana:

Holy COW!!! That is what I keep expecting here. It has been snowing all day here, but I think we have 'maybe' 2 inches. :confused3 It is the really light and fluffy stuff too. It is all good though, because in 63 Days I'll be in WDW! :banana::banana::banana:

I know crazy huh?!!? So glad we'll be in Florida NEXT MONTH!!!

It is freezing here, with the windchill it is -1 this morning. I cannot wait to be in Sunny Florida in March! We get away from the cold and we can look forward to it while we suffer thru it now.:dance3:

It is freezing here, with the windchill it is -1 this morning. I cannot wait to be in Sunny Florida in March! We get away from the cold and we can look forward to it while we suffer thru it now.:dance3:

Sounds like here, although we are having a bit of a heatwave, 12 degrees right now. I think we are going the same dates, March 6-13? Where are you staying :goodvibes

Just found this thread!! Woooo Hoooo! We will be there on 3/13-3/19 and cannot wait! For those of you who have not bought your tickets yet some of us March folks are forming a small group so that our children can attend a Y.E.S. program. Here is the Disboard thread if you are interested http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2359690 I hope some of you all can join us! :banana:

Sounds like here, although we are having a bit of a heatwave, 12 degrees right now. I think we are going the same dates, March 6-13? Where are you staying :goodvibes

Yes, we are going 7-14th staying at CSR. Can't wait. Told the kids they will be swimming in March. They are excited.

Today it is 18-22 out there, but with the wind it is way colder. Currently it is even colder than usual in Florida due to the Artic Freeze shooting way further South than usual. It just better not do that in March. LOL!

Yes, we are going 7-14th staying at CSR. Can't wait. Told the kids they will be swimming in March. They are excited.

Today it is 18-22 out there, but with the wind it is way colder. Currently it is even colder than usual in Florida due to the Artic Freeze shooting way further South than usual. It just better not do that in March. LOL!

Brrrr!!:eek:

I am hoping it doesn't stay cold for March. We are getting married on the 3rd!!!

We have gotten 36" of snow since Sunday!!!

We just locked in the reservations for March 12 thru March 22nd. I can NOT wait... we're so excited! Staying at All Star Movies Resort and going to parks 6 days ... maybe going to the beach too! We're doing the Disney Dining Plan too. :banana::cheer2:

Considering we will be tenting it I really hope that it is not freezing in March. I would have to sleep in my van to stay warm... :lmao:

I have Orlando's weather on my yahoo gadget thing. So I'm keeping track of how cold/warm it is there. Hopefully it will be in at least the 70s during the day while we are there. We could handle that, compared to our 8* out right now it would be awesome.

I hit the Disney Store sale today and brought fun T-shirts for everyone today; Stitch, Goofy and Mickey. Now I can't wait to wear them in the World. These little preparations always make the time waiting to go pass a bit easier.

Susan

I hit the Disney Store sale today and brought fun T-shirts for everyone today; Stitch, Goofy and Mickey. Now I can't wait to wear them in the World. These little preparations always make the time waiting to go pass a bit easier.

Susan

I will be going to the outlet store near me as soon as I get my taxes back. It will be a shopping spree that day... :rotfl:

Hey everyone... We are all getting close huh? :woohoo:

We just booked CBR for the last 2 days of our trip. 3/14-3/16

While I was on the phone with the CM I asked my DD3 where she would like to stay. Her choices were 1) where we stayed last time (POP) or a pirate room. She yelled 'PIRATE ROOM!' I started laughing and the CM was laughing along with me on the phone. It was really cute.

So 3/6 checking into a rental house in Windsor Palms- checking out 3/14. Then moving to CBR for 2 days before coming back to reality. :rolleyes1

While I was on the phone with the CM I asked my DD3 where she would like to stay. Her choices were 1) where we stayed last time (POP) or a pirate room. She yelled 'PIRATE ROOM!' I started laughing and the CM was laughing along with me on the phone. It was really cute.

Awww...she's so cute Tim! :goodvibes

I need to get to the Disney Store here! DH said we could wear matching shirts even though the kids aren't going with this trip as long as they weren't dorky :laughing:

I went on the Disneystore online and bought the DD's carron rolling luggage, one in tinkerbell the other princesses. They are in transit now:thumbsup2. They are going to be so excited. I bought some new luggage at Marshalls last night, nice Samsonite spinner type, and they asked if it was for them.

Also, we created a Countdown Poster last night to cross off the days til Disney. My DD4 kept asking if we were going yet so now she will be able to see how long we have left. Got the idea here on the Disboards. :goodvibes

I went on the Disneystore online and bought the DD's carron rolling luggage, one in tinkerbell the other princesses. They are in transit now:thumbsup2. They are going to be so excited. I bought some new luggage at Marshalls last night, nice Samsonite spinner type, and they asked if it was for them.

Also, we created a Countdown Poster last night to cross off the days til Disney. My DD4 kept asking if we were going yet so now she will be able to see how long we have left. Got the idea here on the Disboards. :goodvibes

Did you use the Mickey Heads from Lowes (I think it was lowes at least)? I was thinking of going to where ever it is and get some. We do have some chain links already going... but there are four kids in my house so the more things to count down the better... :lmao:

I'm even more excited tonight as I just found out my sister and her family will be joining us on our trip in March! They are staying off-site at Windsor Hills but we will be able to enjoy the magic of Disney together as a family. I can't wait to see my boys enjoying Disney with their cousins.

This trip just keeps getting better and better!

Susan

Did you use the Mickey Heads from Lowes (I think it was lowes at least)? I was thinking of going to where ever it is and get some. We do have some chain links already going... but there are four kids in my house so the more things to count down the better... :lmao:

I didn't get the mickey heads but those look great. I think they are at lowes. I wanted to use some Disney stickers I have for scrap booking but I couldn't find them. So we just made a basic calendar looking type countdown starting at Days 60 down to 0 and used a bunch of colors to make it. It's not too bad for throwing something together quickly.

Would it be too early to start some kind of packing? I really want to see how much luggage we will need for the four of us for our 8 day trip. This is our first family trip flying anywhere and I want to be prepared, but, I don't want my DH knowing I am obsessed with planning for our trip. Although I think it is too late for that. :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter