Official JUNE 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day June DISers! :shamrock:

Thanks Amy! :thumbsup2 I've been so busy at work today I forgot what day it was :confused3 even after typing the date at least 20 times it never registered. At least DD8 remembered to wear green, wouldn't want someone pinching her. Only 88 days left :dance3: its getting closer!

Thanks Amy! :thumbsup2 I've been so busy at work today I forgot what day it was :confused3 even after typing the date at least 20 times it never registered. At least DD8 remembered to wear green, wouldn't want someone pinching her. Only 88 days left :dance3: its getting closer!

Can you believe that it's already 88 days?! :woohoo: It seems like yesterday that I was doing the 99 day dance! :cool1:

We all had our green on today. My kids wouldn't let me forget that it was St. Patrick's Day. I put my green shirt on in a hurry because I knew that once I stepped out of the bedroom this morning someone would be waiting with a pinch! ;)

Bought a exercise bike to get in shape. Figured that with all the inactivity this winter I better get my legs ready for some serious walking. 87 days will be here before I'm ready :rotfl:
Plus I need to lose the extra pounds I gained. :scared1:

Bought a exercise bike to get in shape. Figured that with all the inactivity this winter I better get my legs ready for some serious walking. 87 days will be here before I'm ready :rotfl:
Plus I need to lose the extra pounds I gained. :scared1:

I need to loose some big-time weight as well. Before the holidays, DH and I were counting our calories and I lost 10 lbs. Well, I gained it all back and have only lost 5 lbs. in the last month. :mad: We bought a membership to a gym but never go - that's terrible! I just hate going to the gym alone and use that as an excuse not to go. I need to just get over it and go. I also need to find some good shoes for our upcoming trip. I don't want to wear my tennis shoes everyday but I have no idea what other type of shoe is good for all-day walking and heat.:confused:

I also need to find some good shoes for our upcoming trip. I don't want to wear my tennis shoes everyday but I have no idea what other type of shoe is good for all-day walking and heat.:confused:

Amy i will be wearing my Teva sandals and Crocs RX. I have bad feet and these two options are great. Tennis shoes kill me, and my feet sweat like crazy.

There are tons of threads around the DIS about footwear, with a lot of different opinions. What ever you decide, buy them NOW and start breaking them in! Shoebuy.com has free shipping and the code SAVE10 saves you 10 bucks off your order. (works for bags etc too)

My husband, mom, dad, and I will be there June 6-13! We're staying at CSR and can hardly contain our excitement! It's all I talk about anymore! :woohoo:

Just stopping to say hi....not even sure on our number of days countdown, but I know it is slowly getting closer! We've been quite busy so I haven't had too much time for the Dis or to post - but I'm still here!!!

Amyz00 I just looked at your counter and we're heading down around the same time!! I'm so excited for this trip, but I know time is just going to drag between now and then.

As far as shoes, it's always been sneakers and sandals for us. I got some really comfey Nike sport sandals last year and they worked well. But again, get something and start breaking it in now.

We're making Disney easter eggs today. Hope my Captain Jack egg comes out ok!

Kristy

Amy i will be wearing my Teva sandals and Crocs RX. I have bad feet and these two options are great. Tennis shoes kill me, and my feet sweat like crazy.

There are tons of threads around the DIS about footwear, with a lot of different opinions. What ever you decide, buy them NOW and start breaking them in! Shoebuy.com has free shipping and the code SAVE10 saves you 10 bucks off your order. (works for bags etc too)

Thanks, Wit! ;) I will definitely check out that website. I actually posted a question out there about what type of shoes (other than tennis shoes) others wear and I got a lot of answers. I am planning on looking this weekend and trying on different types. I do not own a pair of crocs but I am going to check them out. :)

Amyz00 I just looked at your counter and we're heading down around the same time!! I'm so excited for this trip, but I know time is just going to drag between now and then.

As far as shoes, it's always been sneakers and sandals for us. I got some really comfey Nike sport sandals last year and they worked well. But again, get something and start breaking it in now.

We're making Disney easter eggs today. Hope my Captain Jack egg comes out ok!

Kristy

Great! :thumbsup2 What exact days will you be there? I just realized that we are at 85 days (almost 84 in a couple of hours) till our trip! We are all excited (well, DH not too much) and can't wait!:woohoo:

Great! What exact days will you be there?

We actually arrive at "the World" on Monday, June 16th. We fly in on the 14th and are doing Discovery Cove on the 15th. Trying to plan out all my days and ADR's now. All of my non-Disney friends laugh at my obsessive planning, but it makes the trip so much easier once we're there!!:)

I've never been in June before so I'm anxious to check it out this year!

Kristy

We are sooo excited!! Headed to CSR from June 4-14th!!! The countdown has begun!!!!!! We can't wait!!!!:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

12 weeks from today I will be at the hotel by the airport and will have less the 12 hours to wait for my flight:cool1: Can't wait:dance3:

We actually arrive at "the World" on Monday, June 16th. We fly in on the 14th and are doing Discovery Cove on the 15th. Trying to plan out all my days and ADR's now. All of my non-Disney friends laugh at my obsessive planning, but it makes the trip so much easier once we're there!!:)

I've never been in June before so I'm anxious to check it out this year!

Kristy

We have never been to WDW in June either. I am a little nervous about how crowded it will be.:worried: I have read about the June crowds, but everyone's opinion is different.

We'll be there in June too. We are staying at POFQ or Grand Floridian. The Grand Floridian is our motivation to lose weight. We'll see if we meet our goal.

I hope everyone has a Happy Easter!
Next holiday Memorial Day!
June WDW:cool1:

We've never been to WDW in June before either. I'm less worried about the crowds than I am the heat and humidity! Florida in June is so hot!

Count us in....:thumbsup2
We booked for June 26-July 4 at POP.....just my son and myself :cool1:
We will both be celebrating our birthdays there :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter