****Official January 2021 thread****

Hi joining in. Just found this thread. We go in 7 days. January 9-17 at Boardwalk Villas.
a lot excited..a lot nervous....there are 8 of us total 5 adults, 3 kids. Me ..2 of my sons and wives, and 3 of 7 grandkids.... We have a 2-bedroom, and a studio.
9th. Epcot...dinner at Tutto Italia
10th. HS. Dinner at Boathouse
11th. MK. Lunch chef art smith. Dinner for the sons and wives at California Grill. No idea where I’ll eat with the kids yet.
12th. AK. T-Rex dinner. Not my favorite..but my 2 grandsons love it
13th. HS. Dinner BOG. OR Trattoria
14th MK. Dinner. Paradise 37
15th. HS. Dinner. Teppon Edo
16th. MK. Dinner. Ale and compass
17th. Not sure where for breakfast. But flight home at 12:20

so Hopefully all goes well. I’m sure things will change. But that’s the plan for now.

If you keep trying there is a chance you can get a reservation at beaches and cream.

Another option is movie in room and order delivery from Uber eats or something.
Good idea. Nothing available. But going to try touring plans. Thank you

Hi joining in. Just found this thread. We go in 7 days. January 9-17 at Boardwalk Villas.
a lot excited..a lot nervous....there are 8 of us total 5 adults, 3 kids. Me ..2 of my sons and wives, and 3 of 7 grandkids.... We have a 2-bedroom, and a studio.
9th. Epcot...dinner at Tutto Italia
10th. HS. Dinner at Boathouse
11th. MK. Lunch chef art smith. Dinner for the sons and wives at California Grill. No idea where I’ll eat with the kids yet.
12th. AK. T-Rex dinner. Not my favorite..but my 2 grandsons love it
13th. HS. Dinner BOG. OR Trattoria
14th MK. Dinner. Paradise 37
15th. HS. Dinner. Teppon Edo
16th. MK. Dinner. Ale and compass
17th. Not sure where for breakfast. But flight home at 12:20

so Hopefully all goes well. I’m sure things will change. But that’s the plan for now.
Welcome!

I’ll be at Epcot on the 9th and maybe HS in the evening on the 10th. See ya there! Lol.

for dinner with grandkids on the 11th, I see availability just after park close for Cinderella’s Royal Table - 715. Not sure if that works, but you do have to log into the website to reserve at CRT.

My wife and I will be there the same dates but staying at Caribbean Beach (first time). Can’t wait has been a few years. Last visit they were still building toy story land, so will be fun to see all the new things.

My wife and I will be there the same dates but staying at Caribbean Beach (first time). Can’t wait has been a few years. Last visit they were still building toy story land, so will be fun to see all the new things.
Welcome! You’re in for some big changes! Lol. We stayed at CBR just after Toy Story land opened for our first ever trip to WDW. TSL is pretty cool.

we’ll be staying at AoA Jan 7-11. See ya on the skyliner! Lol

I am even surprising my wife with first class on flights there and back. She has no clue yet. Could only do it because of extra money left over from a refund for a cruise that was cancelled last sept and it was only like $300 more to upgrade. Did first class many many years ago when we upgraded at the gate for $50 a ticket I believe it was.

So, I made reservations last week for my 14-year-old son and I at POP Century for January 16-23! Really hoping everything works out and we can go!

I went with just my husband September of 2019. Got a AP just for me, and made a reservation for August 2020 for us and our three kids. Went January 2020 just my youngest and I because I wanted to get another trip out of the AP. August got cancelled. My husband and I went November 2020 and had a great time. Because of the closure, my AP is now good until January 23, so I started thinking maybe I could sneak in another trip. My husband is too busy with work, my daughter is busy with college, and my older son is a senior in high school. They can't miss a week of school. SO, it's just me and my youngest (8th grader) again. He's a bit worried as he hates catching up after missing school, but he always does fine with it and this is the last chance as I know he won't want to miss a week during high school or college, so here we go! Out of the 5 of us in our family I am the biggest Disney freak by far, but my youngest loves it too. DH likes it, and the other two are "meh" about it.

Hi there. I'm getting excited! Only one more week until my daughter and I visit for a few days. It will be just me and my DD (age 6). We are staying at POP for the 1st time . Looking forward to going on the Skyliner. We're only doing MK and EPCOT this trip. My family normally goes this time of year. I'm sure it will be weird without all the chanting international tour groups! We have ADRs at San Angel, Sanna, and Via Napoli. Debating cancelling San Angel since I've heard tables are not spaced out.
Hope everyone has a great trip. :D

Yes happy birthday Nancy!!

I am 18 days out and it feels surreal. I've always been once per year and in the summer, so this will be very different as I just went in August! We are also renting DVC points to stay deluxe for the first time, 3 nights at Poly then 4 nights Riviera. We have always stayed CBR so I'm also really looking forward to trying new resorts.

For anyone that will be around Thursday night, just saw Space X has a rocket launch at 8:28pm:

Screenshot_20210105-110842.png

Was reading some previous threads about launches and sounds like as long as you can see over the trees to the east anywhere on property, you should be able to see it.

Thanks for the bday wishes! I did an RCI exchange and am staying at Saratoga Springs, I have stayed there before and kinda like the quiet of the area. Was on the golf course there and enjoyed sitting out in the mornings with a cup of coffee and watching them play through.

For anyone that will be around Thursday night, just saw Space X has a rocket launch at 8:28pm:

View attachment 548347

Was reading some previous threads about launches and sounds like as long as you can see over the trees to the east anywhere on property, you should be able to see it.
We just miss it by a few days. My grands would have loved that

We just miss it by a few days. My grands would have loved that
Bummer!

We're supposed to get into MCO at 6pm that night. Trying to come up with a plan to eat at airport, get rental car, then get situated somewhere just east of the airport. I hope the timing works out for us. Will definitely be something cool to see.

I'll post pix if I can get any decent ones. Night time and cell phones and distance don't mix well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter