• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official Grand Floridian Photo Thread

Just wanted to say someone posted pics of the refurbished rooms on the GF thread! :-)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Just wanted to say someone posted pics of the refurbished rooms on the GF thread! :-)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

That is what I was looking for! Do you have the link? What is the exact name of that thread?:confused3

"Walk this way..." indeed. WDW needs to construct a walkway/drawbridge connecting the long brick walkway by the MK dock to the other side of the GFR. This would help alleviate the traffic jams at the MK dock [time out: have to watch "Wishes" from our balcony] and the MK monorail station, and it would provide another leisurely way to connect a resort with a theme park.

All the best. :thumbsup2

"Walk this way..." indeed. WDW needs to construct a walkway/drawbridge connecting the long brick walkway by the MK dock to the other side of the GFR. This would help alleviate the traffic jams at the MK dock [time out: have to watch "Wishes" from our balcony] and the MK monorail station, and it would provide another leisurely way to
connect a resort with a theme
park.

All the best. :thumbsup2

What a great idea--the walkway! That would be perfect! We love to be able to walk out of the parks and is a main reason we love BC/YC so much on days we spend at Epcot. The after illuminations walk is so enjoyable. It would be one more perk for the Grand Floridian!

Can we rent the carriage or is it only for weddings?

Cinderella's carriage

IMG_0971.jpg

Thanks for the reply. We did the Christmas Carriage ride but my riend thinks its stupid they dont have this for rides like the christmas one. She said they would make a ton of money. Lol I guess they do. In only one trip. Lol:lmao:

First stay in may 2014 big pine key deluxe room

Photo of Narcoossees halibut awsome (citricos wasnt good fyi :/)

Those were chocolates left on our beds each night. Complimentary for every room

Citricos fish, was plain not worth it

Have got to get some of that "mustache soap" pictured above. My eleven year old grandson has a lot of peach fuzz on his upper lip and says he won't shave it off until he can curl the edges like the handlebars above....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter