**Official Frozen Sing-Along, Oaken's, Holiday Premium Package Tips, updated 1/5/15

Also, I saw that the 11 o'clock parade in HS will be ending this month? Does anyone know if it will continue into October? Thanks!:)

The Parade/Processional definitely ends on September 28th. Only Oaken's, the Snow play area and the Sing Along remain after Sept. 28th. Oaken's and Snow move to the AFI/Backlot Tours exit area.

Has anyone been able to catch the parade after the 10:25 singalong? I know it is a half hour. I'm hoping we can see some of it by Star Tours before we have our 11:10 lunch at H&V. I'm trying to change that to a pre-park opening breakfast, but haven't had any luck.

Has anyone been able to catch the parade after the 10:25 singalong? I know it is a half hour. I'm hoping we can see some of it by Star Tours before we have our 11:10 lunch at H&V. I'm trying to change that to a pre-park opening breakfast, but haven't had any luck.

Star Tours area gets totally bottlenecked with people trying to do the same thing.

Star Tours area gets totally bottlenecked with people trying to do the same thing.

I'm not even sure you can make it to your H&V by 11:10.
The parade comes right through the area between Star Tours & Backlot Express around 11:10 so that area will not be accessible to get through there.
You will probably need to cut back past Toy Story through Pixar place and exit through the animation courtyard and cut back past the Sorcerers hat and hopefully the parade will be through there by then however, you will need to fight the crowds that are in front the Sorcerers hat watching Anna & Elsa if you go that direction. The 10:25 show will not be over till 10:55 and it will take at least 3-5 minutes to get out of the theatre so going either route is going to be tricky. Have you considered going to the Sing-a-long at a different time? Just a thought to make it less stressful. :scratchin

Yeah, I can't do any other singalong times because we are going to epcot in the afternoon after lunch. I really hope I can get an early breakfast.

I updated the first page. Just made mention of the snow since we don't know if there will be a smooth transition to the new building for Oaken's or if it will go dark for a short time first.

I'm new here, sorry if this has been asked but I have a FP for frozen singalong, should I change it to something else and just get a return ticket?

I'm new here, sorry if this has been asked but I have a FP for frozen singalong, should I change it to something else and just get a return ticket?

If there is another Tier 2 attraction that you'd rather do and decrease your wait time there, then changing to it would be good. A FP isn't a necessity for the Sing Along as long as Return Time Tickets are still being handed out.

The Parade/Processional definitely ends on September 28th. Only Oaken's, the Snow play area and the Sing Along remain after Sept. 28th. Oaken's and Snow move to the AFI/Backlot Tours exit area.

Thanks! This definitely helps with planning!

Yay, I got a pre-park opening H&V reservation this morning. It is on a different day than I originally planned (9/26 instead of 9/28). It will probably be less crowded on 9/26, so that is good. Does anyone who has a FP+ that day know if the 10:25 FP+ is still available. I don't want to cancel my one on 9/28 until I make sure I can still get an early FP+ on the 26th. TIA!

Yay, I got a pre-park opening H&V reservation this morning. It is on a different day than I originally planned (9/26 instead of 9/28). It will probably be less crowded on 9/26, so that is good. Does anyone who has a FP+ that day know if the 10:25 FP+ is still available. I don't want to cancel my one on 9/28 until I make sure I can still get an early FP+ on the 26th. TIA!

Hey so I just checked for a 10:25 fp for 9/26 and I couldn't get one. I did do it on the app so I'm not sure if it'll be different on the website. All the fp were for later shows. Sorry! I hope everything works out for you! Have fun! The sing along was amazing!

Hey so I just checked for a 10:25 fp for 9/26 and I couldn't get one. I did do it on the app so I'm not sure if it'll be different on the website. All the fp were for later shows. Sorry! I hope everything works out for you! Have fun! The sing along was amazing!

Thanks, I decided to switch to 9/26 and I got one pass for the 11:30ish singalong. That's all I really need bc DD is under 3. Fp+ time is 11:05-11:20, so now I need a new strategy to watch the parade and then get to the singalong. Any suggestions? I also now need a TSMM FP+ that day, since I lost it when I switched days. Since we have a pre park opening 8am ADR at H&V, should we just got straight to TSMM after that with no FP?

Thanks, I decided to switch to 9/26 and I got one pass for the 11:30ish singalong. That's all I really need bc DD is under 3. Fp+ time is 11:05-11:20, so now I need a new strategy to watch the parade and then get to the singalong. Any suggestions? I also now need a TSMM FP+ that day, since I lost it when I switched days. Since we have a pre park opening 8am ADR at H&V, should we just got straight to TSMM after that with no FP?

We did exactly this a couple weeks ago. Watched the parade then high tailed it over to the FP+ line. The FP+ line already was being let inside and closed right behind us at 11:20. Show started at 11:25.

I also now need a TSMM FP+ that day, since I lost it when I switched days. Since we have a pre park opening 8am ADR at H&V, should we just got straight to TSMM after that with no FP?

If you finish your breakfast and have met all the characters before the opening show begins at the Hat, head to the Hat and move as far toward the rope that leads to Mickey Avenue and TSMM. The TSMM guests will move as a large group to the ride.

If you eat slowly and miss the opening show/Hat area, leaving from H&V to TSMM puts you in line behind all the opening show guests. It could be at least a 1/2 hour or more wait in line.

If you finish your breakfast and have met all the characters before the opening show begins at the Hat, head to the Hat and move as far toward the rope that leads to Mickey Avenue and TSMM. The TSMM guests will move as a large group to the ride. If you eat slowly and miss the opening show/Hat area, leaving from H&V to TSMM puts you in line behind all the opening show guests. It could be at least a 1/2 hour or more wait in line.

Great, thanks. Do you think we need to be done breakfast by 9am? What time is the opening show?

Great, thanks. Do you think we need to be done breakfast by 9am? What time is the opening show?

You will need to be done well before 9. Pay for your breakfast as soon as you are seated and try to head out by 8:45 if you have met all the characters.

Love this!!!! $12 at Walmart--- my guess would be $35 at disney

0069318637914_500X500.jpg

I'm having trouble with the Fantasmic! then Fireworks scenario. Next week there is no late Fantasmic so my only choice is to see it then hightail it out to the fireworks, but I'm not sure i understand the directions in the first post. There is a path to take to get us to the front of the park? Or what is everyone's suggestion on where to see the fireworks show after Fantasmic?

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter