**Official Frozen Sing-Along, Oaken's, Holiday Premium Package Tips, updated 1/5/15

For anyone who has a package for Aug or later in July- have they charged your credit card yet? I purchased ours last week and gave my card info but it hasn't shown up on my account yet:confused3 I have the reservation in MDE so I know the reservation was made. I'm just a little nervous since it's a prepaid event and they haven't charged me yet. It's crazy that I'm going to have to call Disney and beg them to take my money so I know we have our reservation!:rotfl:

What I hate is seeing people sell the bands on Ebay. They can't even be used to get into the parks!!! Come on people, leave them for the people that are coming to the event and buying them for themselves. Other people shouldn't be making money off them. But that being said, as long as people are willing to by them, they will go for high prices on Ebay.

So out of complete curiosity I just searched "Frozen Magic Bands" on Ebay and the first few results were as follows:

Olaf band $45
Set of Olaf, Anna, Elsa bands $129
Anna band $45 or Buy it Now for $70
Anna and Elsa bands $43 or Buy it Now for $100
Set of Anna, Elsa, Olaf for $62

This thoroughly disgusts me :sad1:

Fantasmic is close to 30 minutes in length. Unloading from the amphitheater and getting to the dessert area will take another 10 minutes. You would miss most of the dessert party and possibly some of the fireworks' show.

Thanks for the info, might have to cut fantasmic short.

Not sure you can just purchase them to collect--- obviously, you don't have to use them, but they do have to be linked to a current magic band when you purchase one.

They do have to be linked, but you can link more than one to each pass. The ones that are being sold on Ebay have a disclaimer that they are only for collectors and can not be used for park entry.

For anyone who has a package for Aug or later in July- have they charged your credit card yet? I purchased ours last week and gave my card info but it hasn't shown up on my account yet:confused3 I have the reservation in MDE so I know the reservation was made. I'm just a little nervous since it's a prepaid event and they haven't charged me yet. It's crazy that I'm going to have to call Disney and beg them to take my money so I know we have our reservation!:rotfl:

Going on August 5. My credit card was charged within 5 minutes of ordering this package.

Thanks for the info, might have to cut fantasmic short.
When I called to book my package I asked the same question and the CM said, yes I could do both, but this is new and she may have been wrong.

The 2nd Fantasmic would be a better fit. You can give your Fant vouchers away to guests waiting in the Standby line for the 1st Fant.

The check-in for the Dessert Party begins at 8:30. There really is no reason to go to the 1st Fant if you have the Dessert Party. My DD is a Fant performer and I think the ending minutes of Fant are the best part of the show!! ;)

Can someone there today please report back on the availability of the Magic Bands? Also, if possible, what time you were there? Our two DHS days will be afternoons and evenings, but I can change it if it means the MB will be sold out by the time we get to the park. I'd rather know that now before it's too late to make changes.

So out of complete curiosity I just searched "Frozen Magic Bands" on Ebay and the first few results were as follows:

Olaf band $45
Set of Olaf, Anna, Elsa bands $129
Anna band $45 or Buy it Now for $70
Anna and Elsa bands $43 or Buy it Now for $100
Set of Anna, Elsa, Olaf for $62

This thoroughly disgusts me :sad1:

That is awful, but we had to guess that was going to happen....and it's only going to continue. :sad2:

So out of complete curiosity I just searched "Frozen Magic Bands" on Ebay and the first few results were as follows: Olaf band $45 Set of Olaf, Anna, Elsa bands $129 Anna band $45 or Buy it Now for $70 Anna and Elsa bands $43 or Buy it Now for $100 Set of Anna, Elsa, Olaf for $62 This thoroughly disgusts me :sad1:

Now there are sets of all 3 for $179 and $189 on ebay geez I hope no one buys them.

So out of complete curiosity I just searched "Frozen Magic Bands" on Ebay and the first few results were as follows: Olaf band $45 Set of Olaf, Anna, Elsa bands $129 Anna band $45 or Buy it Now for $70 Anna and Elsa bands $43 or Buy it Now for $100 Set of Anna, Elsa, Olaf for $62 This thoroughly disgusts me :sad1:

I agree that is awful and I hope nobody buys them ... It always makes me sick when people make money off the hottest trend by over buying to sell for a crazy amount of money ugh! The worse is at Christmas for a hot new toy the kids really want and hard to find since these greedy people buy them up and sell them at triple the price ( rant over except ... seriously people go get a real job and stop hoarding the kiddies goods for profit, it's really pathetic )

Who the heck will be bringing their own ice skates?????
What are chances locals even have any????
What are the chances those flying will give up suitcase space and weight for them?????

Who will be wiling to schlepp them all day at DHS ????

I doubt that too many people who are flying are going to be bringing their own skates, but people who are driving might. And just because Florida is a state where snow and cold are rare, doesn't mean that they're aren't locals who have their own skates; most people who skate skate in indoor rinks anyway. And you don't have to schlep them around all day, you can put them in a locker.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter