**Official Frozen Sing-Along, Oaken's, Holiday Premium Package Tips, updated 1/5/15

We'll be there the weekend after and we changed our plans to add HS because of the Fireworks and Show. I thought though the best views for seeing both and hearing the music was on Hollywood Blvd. Could someone pls correct me if Im wrong. What would be great would be a rundown of the various locales and pluses and minuses for those of us who havent been to HS before. Anyone willing to take that on ? Pretty pls ;)

Robo's map is located in the 2nd post of this thread. If you position yourself at the tape of a crosswalk on Hollywood Blvd, no one will be in front of you as the walkway is kept clear by the CMs. Choose the crosswalk that is closest to the Hat/Stage.

Where can I find a current list with locations for the Frozen Magic shots and Ausmara app photos available? The first post of the thread mentions the 2 Ausmara-trolls/Sven but I thought there was also an Olaf available now :confused3

I can't find the link I thought I had posted in the first thread. The Anna and Elsa, and trolls magic shots are inside Oaken's. The Olaf is outside across from Oaken's. The Sven Magic Shot is across from mermaid.

Frozen Sing-A-Long Question:

In October we will have an extra pass and I grabbed a sing a long fast pass not knowing for sure if we could use our 4th pass that is for any attraction at any time. Anyone know if I should change that back or use it for one of the other attractions? The sing a long is the only thing we didn't get to do over the summer.

We were third in line behind the JTA sign holding CM during the opening show. By the time we got to the signup area, we were probably 30 people back. There was woman who elbowed past us during the opening show so she could inch right up to the rode, and I overheard her say to a friend that was with her that they had planned to be at Epcot that whole day and had been at DHS the day before, but the day before had missed getting a spot at JTA because they were too far back in the crowd, actually watching the opening show, and all the spots were full before her kid got a slot. So they bought hoppers just to do JTA that day so they could still go to Epcot. During the "walk" over, people were running, pushing past other people in the crowd, and generally acting like jerks. Other than during SWW, signups were never like that in the past.

Ok this has me thoroughly freaked out now! Our trip is in November and JTA is the biggest must do on our list!! Please oh please let that opening show not be extended!!

OK so the Frozen fun has officially been extended?

And so what does this mean for me in October? If we avoid the Frozen stuff does that mean better lines at the attractions?

And what is a Ausmara photo?

On the phone now, oh course on hold to see if the premium frozen package is available for Oct 27 popcorn::

Where can I find a current list with locations for the Frozen Magic shots and Ausmara app photos available? The first post of the thread mentions the 2 Ausmara-trolls/Sven but I thought there was also an Olaf available now :confused3

I can't find the link I thought I had posted in the first thread. The Anna and Elsa, and trolls magic shots are inside Oaken's. The Olaf is outside across from Oaken's. The Sven Magic Shot is across from mermaid.

Page 72, halfway down are my Aurasma pics an how to use the app.

OK so the Frozen fun has officially been extended?

And so what does this mean for me in October? If we avoid the Frozen stuff does that mean better lines at the attractions?

And what is a Ausmara photo?

Only the snow and singalong have been officially extended. There's been no word of anything else.

See page 72 for info on Aurasma app.

Robo's map is located in the 2nd post of this thread. If you position yourself at the tape of a crosswalk on Hollywood Blvd, no one will be in front of you as the walkway is kept clear by the CMs. Choose the crosswalk that is closest to the Hat/Stage.

Thank you for that. I guess I should have read the thread before opening my mouth . Can I say duh now :rotfl:

Can one see/hear the show and fireworks equally as well from H Blvd, as say in front from Idol/Echo Lake ?

No premium package for Oct :confused3 just got off the phone

There's no parade (where you got "free" treats and a reserved area with the premium package) and no fireworks (where you got "free" treats and a reserved area with the premium package) after September, so it would make no sense for them to do a premium package in October. Guests can get FP+s for the singalong free, as well as return tickets (if they continue that), so there is nothing to sell as a premium package after the end of September.

Just booked our FP+s for the Frozen sing a long on November 4th. Does anyone know if on that date, the sing a long with remain at it's current location or will it have moved to the American Idol theater?

Just booked our FP+s for the Frozen sing a long on November 4th. Does anyone know if on that date, the sing a long with remain at it's current location or will it have moved to the American Idol theater?

I don't think it's moving, but we'll see.

Be at WDW Nov 8-14. I have FP+ but Frozen Sing Along wasn't an option. Will it be there those dates? Tried to change FP together that but it didn't show on the list of options.

Be at WDW Nov 8-14. I have FP+ but Frozen Sing Along wasn't an option. Will it be there those dates? Tried to change FP together that but it didn't show on the list of options.

I have a fast pass for the sing a long on Nov 14, so it seems that it should be open then. Hopefully something will work out for you :)

Some people were telling me that they had to try on their laptop and the app didn't work. The app worked fine for me. Others had luck cancelling all fp for that day and starting over.

But if they have Return tickets for Oct and Nov as they've had. Fp+ isn't necessary.

Thanks for info. I couldn't get it using app but used laptop and got Frozen Sing Along FP for Nov 8. Not sure if I need since some said not necessary but wanted so 3 little granddaughters would be happy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter