• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official Fish Extender List for PCC 3.0 **contest results and photos**

I'm getting off the ship. DH has never been over to Atlantis, so I'm giving him a mini tour of our playground (DD and I have stayed there many times). Plus what would we do doing in Nassau without buying some rum?pirate:

Can we come with you for the mini tour? It's DS's birthday that day and we had planned to take him there (at least for the aquarium and some lunch) but I find the whole thing intimidating!

I don't mind. I'm planning "to go with the flow". But it truly will be a restricted tour, just to get a feel of the place.
We're not likely to be going inside the dig, but just to the public areas. They've decrease the viewing areas you're allowed to go if you're not staying in the Reef or the Cove parts of the resort. The beaches are so much better over there.
Send me a pm if your still interested closer to the cruise date.
Brenda

Hi...we are going on 3.0 and would like to be a part of the FE exchange.

We are the Brode family and our screen name is fast43. This will be our ninth Disney cruise and first on the Dream.

Family members:

Scott (DH)
Vonda(DW)

Kids
Emily age 18. (still a kid to us)
Adam age 11 (will turn 12 on the cruise)

We don't have a cabin number yet just a GTY status
That is why we haven't signed up for the fish extender list as I was hoping that we would have a cabin number already after we had paid the cruise in full. I will update when we get our assignment.

Thanks to all who have organized this fun event.

Okay! Thanks to the kind persuasion of wdwscout, we're dipping our toes into the FE waters!

Please sign us up!

your board name: T Morrows Child
your real names (first names are fine): John, Kristine, Ray, and Leah
your cabin #: 10664
children? Ray = 13, Leah = 8

Looking forward to figuring this out!

List updated. :)

Welcome to the fun fast43 and T Morrows Child!! :cool1:
You and your family will really enjoy being a part of this!

Scott (DH)
Vonda(DW)

Kids
Emily age 18. (still a kid to us)
Adam age 11 (will turn 12 on the cruise)

Thanks to all who have organized this fun event.

Just for the record, we also have son named Adam who will be turning 12 on the cruise! We should definitely make a big deal about this!!:cool1::cool1:

--Hillary

I created a Google document (for my own use) with the PCC FE info and what we have of the regular FE list.

If anyone wants to take a look, they are welcome to it.

FE LIST

Thanks Tom- that's a great list! :thumbsup2

Are there many people on the "regular list" you referred to? I know there are DISers on the cruise who are not part of PCC3.0, but is there a big list for FEs? It doesn't appear that there is a list on the Cruise Meet boards.

For some reason, they have a separate thread for the FEs.

According to the most recent post over there:
42 adults
5 teens ages 13-17 (3 girls, 3 boys)
28 kids (13 girls, 16 boys)

with a grand total of 23 cabins participating so far

After a successful surgery today I feel like I jumped a major hurdle, and hopefully my last one, before this cruise so I am finally ready to commit Michael (Merry Mousketeer) and me to the Fish Extender list.

We are in room 8552.

Carol
It's a great day to be alive!!!

Yay Carol! :cool1:

It will be nice to have you with us again!!! :grouphug:

Please take DH (Irishdax4) and I off the list as we had to cancel this cruise.

See y'all on 4.0.

After a successful surgery today I feel like I jumped a major hurdle, and hopefully my last one, before this cruise so I am finally ready to commit Michael (Merry Mousketeer) and me to the Fish Extender list.
We are in room 8552.

:cheer2::cheer2: Yay Carol and Michael! :cheer2::cheer2:
Will be glad to see you on the cruise!

Please take DH (Irishdax4) and I off the list as we had to cancel this cruise.
See y'all on 4.0.

Sorry to hear this Kathie- but 4.0 is not too far off! See you in December.

Joining in before it's too late! We had some plans for this weekend canceled due to DD7 coming down with the flu so we can make our fish extender and maybe make some things for it!

tigger813
Tracey, Brian (doconeill), Ashleigh, Elizabeth
Room 7008
Ashleigh 12, Elizabeth 7

This is our first cruise! Going with friends and a bunch of our NE Dis friends! Very excited! Going to being paying the rest for the cruise in the next 2 weeks and then we can book other things! I have some things coming up that will also help us have some extra money for the cruise!

Time to get some planning done for the weekend!

Please add us...

Stateroom 10568

Stephanie and Craig
Ashley, 15... Parker, 7

Thank you!!

Stephanie,

Since you are in our neck of the world, make sure to find us to say hello to the DL Team! Several of us are flying out of LAX on the first Southwest flight on the 22nd. It would be funny if we were on the same flight!

The list looks great. Confused with the "regular" list comment. Are we joining our list with some other list? I am trying to get started on my gifts and I was hoping to have our totals soon. I need to figure out something to give the children.

The list looks great. Confused with the "regular" list comment. Are we joining our list with some other list? I am trying to get started on my gifts and I was hoping to have our totals soon. I need to figure out something to give the children.

DISers who aren't on the "Podcast Cruise", just the "June 24th" cruise, also have a FE thread going over on the DCL boards.

We are not joining the two threads. I am assuming if someone wants to be part of both groups, they can go to the other thread and sign-up also. I like the size of our group. It is very manageable as far as gifts go. The first FE group I ever joined, we had like 80-100 cabins and that was a big much to try and have a decent gift, deliver all of them and just get them to the ship. Then I participated in a group on the Transatlantic Cruise where they divided the cabins into groups of 25-30 to keep each group smaller. So far this list seems to hit in the middle and I think that is great. We are so excited for the cruise. Will just be me(Binnie) and my husband(Dana). This is the first time we have cruised alone. Usually have some family members with us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter