• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Official DLR May 2022 Check-in Thread***

We will be there April 29th - May 7th. Considering a split stay between DLH & GCH. Hoping for some discounts! Fingers crossed.

Technically, we're a June 2022 trip since our park days are June 1-4 but we're arriving at the Courtyard Front Entrance on May 31st. Just booked everything today!

@[B]Lm3js[/B] I don't know how to DM, or else I would do so, but 'Bats Day' at Disneyland has been tentatively scheduled for May 8th, 2022. I don't know if that qualifies as a 'key date' - but there could be a slight spike in attendance.
I just created that title for awareness of things that may impact attendance. This seems like it fits so will add! Thanks for the notice!!

5/25-6/2- TBD on hotel! Be attending Star Wars Night the 27th and hopefully the convention if we can get tickets.

My mom just passed away unexpectedly (pancreatic cancer 😞) and I'm definitely needing some Disney magic... debating staying at the GCH for the first time but not sure if I'm going to take the plunge on that splurge quite yet!

5/25-6/2- TBD on hotel! Be attending Star Wars Night the 27th and hopefully the convention if we can get tickets.

My mom just passed away unexpectedly (pancreatic cancer 😞) and I'm definitely needing some Disney magic... debating staying at the GCH for the first time but not sure if I'm going to take the plunge on that splurge quite yet!
I am so sorry for your loss. I hope Disney can bring you some happiness. And I'm crossing my fingers you get the tickets you're wanting.

I’m so sorry!

I am very sorry.

We will be at DLR May 3-10 . . . any chance of finding Disneyland after Dark tickets at the last minute?

Got lunch reservation at Carnation Cafe for my arrival day. :dogdance: Really wanted Blue Bayou, but looks like it'll be closed then.

Now just have to score the Mother's Day brunch I want at Lamplight by waking up at 6a on Wednesday.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter