***Official DLR March 2022 Check In Thread

March is looking like a busy month. Most park reservations are no longer available. So expect crowds and have a great time!

March is looking like a busy month. Most park reservations are no longer available. So expect crowds and have a great time!

For tickets or key holders ?

Just looked and lots left for March still - for Dream Key which I have.

Well I’m so excited I finally got a hotel for a decent-ish rate that isn’t a million miles away! Staying at the Delta Marriott in Garden grove. I can ride the shuttle to the convention center with the hubby then either walk or take the toy story bus!

Super excited to see some food reviews coming through for food and wine! Also saw pacific wharf has their lemon and blueberry bread pudding that I plan to eat once a day if I can!

When DH gets done with convention he is going to the parks with me for a day and a half and I’m so excited for him to see Walts park. I have dragged him to WDW more times than he’d care for but I think he is going to love DLR. 5 days to go!

Have fun fellow March peeps that are there now or leaving soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter