***Official December 2023 Thread***

We booked our flights last week and just bought our tickets and made our park pass reservations… our plans are shaping up as follows:

Sun, 12/10 - flight lands at 8:20 am; drop bags off at the Poly and head to DS for an early lunch at The Boathouse; AK until early evening; back to Poly for check in and pool/lounge time (or bed if we are tired from our super early flight!)

Mon, 12/11 - the hubbies want to be at the Tambu Lounge early for morning cocktails (😂) so sis and I will go to MK while they hang out there for a few hours; lunch at Geyser Point at WL and then some pool time at Poly; then all of us will head to MK for evening rides, food, and fireworks

Tue, 12/12 - AK for the morning into early afternoon; Poly for pool time; dinner at Narcoossee’s and lounge hopping/checking out decorations around the monorail resorts for the rest of the evening

Wed, 12/13 - transfer day from the Poly to Beach Club Villas - brunch at one of the monorail resorts; EPCOT for the day/evening and then check in at BCV

Thu, 12/14 - HS in morning for rides (and drinks at Oga’s and Baseline Tap House); back to BCV for lunch at Beaches & Cream and pool time at Stormalong Bay; back to HS for evening

Fri, 12/15 - checkout day - EPCOT for breakfast in France and munching around FOTH until we have to get back to BCV for our transportation to the airport around 3:45

We are really looking forward to resort time at the Poly since it will be our first time staying there!

Booked our flights this weekend! We will be at Universal for a few days for the OI meetup and then checking in at Pop on 12/10 and staying until 12/16! So excited!! I haven't seen Disney at Christmas since I was super little 🥹

Last edited:

Please add us to the list! We'll be at the OI meetup on 12/1-2 then moving to SS on 12/3 thru 12/8. We're mostly there to experience the Christmas decorations at the resorts this trip.

We're thinking of doing EP on Monday and hoping for Jollywood on Wednesday. Setting my alarm to get up and buy tickets. Does anyone know what time they will be active online? I remember getting up for a midnight purchase for MNSSHP last year, I think. Does anyone know if that's accurate?

Booked our flights this weekend! We will be at Universal for a few days for the OI meetup and then checking in at Pop on 12/10 and staying until 12/16! So excited!! I haven't seen Disney at Christmas since I was super little 🥹
:welcome:to the thread! You're now on the list!:mickeyjum

Please add us to the list! We'll be at the OI meetup on 12/1-2 then moving to SS on 12/3 thru 12/8. We're mostly there to experience the Christmas decorations at the resorts this trip.

We're thinking of doing EP on Monday and hoping for Jollywood on Wednesday. Setting my alarm to get up and buy tickets. Does anyone know what time they will be active online? I remember getting up for a midnight purchase for MNSSHP last year, I think. Does anyone know if that's accurate?
Another one to :welcome: to the thread! :cool1: You're on the list!:dumbo:

We're visiting family in Jacksonville for Christmas. DH asked me today if I would like to go to Disney World that Friday before Christmas. HECK YEAH! Hot Diggity Dog. I'm so excited! We'll probably go Friday and Saturday. Our 1st Christmas at the World. We know it will be a mad house. Who cares? We're going to Disney for Christmas!

We’re going in December too - our first time there during the festive season and I can’t wait! A few days at Universal first and then at the Yacht Club from 12/5-12/15

We're visiting family in Jacksonville for Christmas. DH asked me today if I would like to go to Disney World that Friday before Christmas. HECK YEAH! Hot Diggity Dog. I'm so excited! We'll probably go Friday and Saturday. Our 1st Christmas at the World. We know it will be a mad house. Who cares? We're going to Disney for Christmas!

We’re going in December too - our first time there during the festive season and I can’t wait! A few days at Universal first and then at the Yacht Club from 12/5-12/15
:welcome:to the thread! I'm added you both to the list! So exciting and great to see the list continue to grow! :cool1:

Got our MVMCP tickets for 12/5! First time for all 3 of us!
I gotta tell you, I'm usually not much of an exclamation point person, but every time I talk Disney, it's all !!!!! Lol

Hello!

We were definitely NOT going this year until they announced the Jollywood party! We are now booked for 12/16-12/20 at BWV and have purchased our tickets to Jollywood Nights on 12/16 and MVMCP on 12/19! Looking forward to planning with you all!

Hello!

We were definitely NOT going this year until they announced the Jollywood party! We are now booked for 12/16-12/20 at BWV and have purchased our tickets to Jollywood Nights on 12/16 and MVMCP on 12/19! Looking forward to planning with you all!
:welcome: to the thread! You are now on the list!:cool1:

Ugh I'm having serious FOMO about Jollywood and MVMCP! We did the after hour Christmas party in MK a couple years ago and it was downright perfection. We legit only go to HS for Galaxy's Edge so I'm just not sure it's worth it. UGhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hello! My family wasn’t going to go this year after having the opportunity to go twice last year, but what started out as a joke turned into reality! We’ll be having one day in Universal before heading to AoA from 12/5 - 12/11 and then heading on the Disney Wish.

We also got our tickets for the Christmas party on 12/8. It’ll be our first time attending, so we’re all looking forward to it!

We’re going to Disneyland in October for the Oogie Boogie Bash and just went to AH at HS at the end of May so I figured that was enough for us but of course we just can’t stay away!

Just booked our family to stay at the All Star Music resort from 12/20-12/24 so we can go to MVMCP for the first time in 9 years.

I’m beyond excited and as a family we’ve agreed to stop putting so much emphasis on having dozens of presents under the tree and instead use a family trip as our main present. Every single year we buy them gifts they only play with a few times and they don’t even remember owning the toy a few years later. But they still talk about trips we took 5+ years ago like it just happened. I think this is a much better trade off.

Soooo excited! Just booked YC for the 21-26 then heading to SeaWorld for a few days. We normally go twice a year for the kids sports but haven't been at Christmas in almost 10 years. I'm expecting chaos and crowds but super excited for the magic of Christmas. All of the Christmas hoopla seems to have changed since we were there last so I can not wait to start planning. It's going to be a surprise for the kids so let's see how long I can keep my mouth shut! LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter