• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Official December 2017 thread!

adelaster, I think you are correct. I read the same thing. My strategy is to try to do flight of passage one day and then do Navi river another day. I think that is the best use of the park hopper.

My ADR window opens up tomorrow and *now* the Disney website decides to go weird. Argh!!!!! I'm just trying to keep telling myself it's a first world problem and all will be well if I just stop obsessing.

View attachment 243084
Does anyone pop open the app to look at the ride times?? My question of the day is....will you wait this amount of time for these 2 rides???
Never. I have a rule that I won't wait anymore than 30 minutes for any ride, 60 minutes for a character (unless it's someone from the Duck family, then all bets are off).

I always check the Lines app and MDE, it's like an addiction really!

PS: what social media page?

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party List!!! Did you buy your party tickets already? Join us here and let us know what day you are going on in December!!!

LucyBCB80 - 11/28
JennLTx - 12/1
KrisMcL - 12/3
VRAjewski10513 12/5
TravelsToVegeas 12/5
MiniatureTim - 12/7
KjbLovesDisney - 12/7
LucyBCB80 - 12/7
DisneyMommyMichelle - 12/10
RickAt96 12/10
BrisbaneMum - 12/12
KariB - 12/12
Mobabee - 12/12
RickAt96 - 12/12
Neitzelt - 12/15
SkallyWagSteph - 12/15
BrisbaneMum - 12/17
LucyBCB80 - 12/17
DisneyMommyMichelle - 12/21
ShaneW21 - 12/21
BrisbaneMum - 12/22

UPDATED 6/9/217View attachment 243065
12/5

I plan on going to MVMCP on December 5, I wasn't planning on getting my tickets until I arrive on December 3rd, what are your options on this?
Is there a website to check what dates have sold out in the past, don't won't to miss out but was hoping to check the weather conditions first.

Got everything I wanted in the way of ADRs! :sunny: The only one to give me trouble was The Plaza on our last day but I managed to snag it after leaving it and coming back a little later.

Add us to the December list!! We are going 11/29-12/9 and staying at Saratoga Springs. It will be me, DH, DD4, my in-laws and my dad......can't wait!!

I have a Bon Voyage breakfast for December 3rd at 9:25am for 4 people that I am going to cancel. That's the day we go home and our flights are too early to make it. If you want it message me.

We will be at CBR from Dec 20-31st. Can't Wait! It will be our 3rd family trip. It will be Me, Hubby and DD's 16,14,14! Our friends are joining us for their first trip! We have never been to Disney over Christmas before but I am preparing myself for the crowds. But no matter what we will be in the most magical place on earth!!

I got my ADRs set but I know a couple will change due to CLP at Epcot & ROL at AK...here's what I got...

Tutto Italia - 11/26 4:30 pm
Tiffins - 11/27 4:00 pm (this will change once late Nov ROL dining packages are released...)
Jungle Navigation Co Ltd Skipper Canteen - 11/28 5:00 pm (dinner before MVMCP...might change to BOG if available...)
The Diamond Horseshoe - 11/29 5:00 pm (my actual B-Day...this might change if I get a BOG dinner ressie)
La Hacienda de San Angel - 11/30 5:00 pm (this will get updated once CLP packages are released)
Minnie's Seasonal Dine Dinner at Hollywood & Vine - 12/01 5:00 pm (new Holiday dinning option for 2017)
Be Our Guest - 12/02 1:00 pm (final meal of the trip...might change if I get BOG dinner earlier in the week)

John

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter