**Official December 2010 Thread!!** - PART 2!

We are at 38 days and so far nothing from ME or the hotel. I keep watching the mail anxiously... but nothing so far...

On the other hand, Catie's brand new, lime green crocs are scheduled to deliver to the house on Friday, she outgrew her last crocs, so this way we will all have comfy shoes for the trip.

:banana::cool1::yay::dance3::woohoo::cloud9:31 days and we are so excited DH actually asked why I haven't started packing yet. He loves Disney as much as I do he is like a little kid when we are there.

I haven't posted here in a few days, because it has gotten too depressing. We may not be able to go after all. The job that Dh was supposed to be placed in on Monday fell through. He hasn't started getting unemployment yet, and I am betting his mean old boss will fight it and I will have to get ugly.

I don't know what to do, I have to deal with all of this, but I am also dealing with my own anxiety, because I am not ready to be home on Christmas just yet, and we have no where else we could go. Everytime I think about it, I just want to cry.

Everyone is getting so close, I hope a miracle will head my way and save the day.

Suzanne

I haven't posted here in a few days, because it has gotten too depressing. We may not be able to go after all. The job that Dh was supposed to be placed in on Monday fell through. He hasn't started getting unemployment yet, and I am betting his mean old boss will fight it and I will have to get ugly.

I don't know what to do, I have to deal with all of this, but I am also dealing with my own anxiety, because I am not ready to be home on Christmas just yet, and we have no where else we could go. Everytime I think about it, I just want to cry.

Everyone is getting so close, I hope a miracle will head my way and save the day.

Suzanne

Oh I hope it all works out for you:grouphug:

Suzanne

Good luck with everything !

New link in the signature for Dec. 14 MVMCP party dis-meet. (what a mouthful!) :santa:

Hi Emma - will you add the 'DECEMBER DISers HOTEL" link that is in my sig to the first post as well? that way everyone can see how is going, when and their hotels.

tomorrow I am officially at a month out! Borrowed my sister's big suitcase. i forgot how huge this thing is. I could fit two small children in it! lol So hoping i can try and pack DH and I in it and then just take a small carry on for my son. We will see. I am striving to be a better packer this year!

Hi Emma - will you add the 'DECEMBER DISers HOTEL" link that is in my sig to the first post as well? that way everyone can see how is going, when and their hotels.

tomorrow I am officially at a month out! Borrowed my sister's big suitcase. i forgot how huge this thing is. I could fit two small children in it! lol So hoping i can try and pack DH and I in it and then just take a small carry on for my son. We will see. I am striving to be a better packer this year!
I'm not on your list, we are there 12/11-12/17, Pop first night, then POFQ.

Had to come on over to the new thread! How exciting! Can we reach our limit on this one in less than 2 months with pre and post comments?:woohoo:

Not long now...

I thought I was added onto the MVMCP list and the hotel list but I don't see me so I will post the info again since it is lost somewhere in the part one thread! :goodvibes

We will be there 12/10-12/17 at Pop Century, MVMCP on 12/14.

Also, it would be awesome if you could add the link for the Flashing Blinky Lights thread to the first post so that we could get the orders up!

Well we all set - paid the final payment today - 6 weeks till Christmas with the stars. :cool1:

Going to be tons of fun. Has been over 10 years since we have been at WDW during the Christmas season. We have missed it. :banana:

Suzanne

I hope things work out for your husband and the trip! :flower3: Sending lots of good wishes and thoughts your way!:littleangel::hug::littleangel:

Wow. Part 2 is up to 3 pages already! The December Trippers must be excited about Disney!:santa:

I hope things work out for you, Princess Suzanne, and your husband can find a new job soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter