***Official April 2024 Thread***

Hello everyone! I will get the list updated at some point. My mom has been in the hospital going on six weeks now so traveling back and forth (5 hours away) a lot. Once things settle down I will get the list updated. Until then keep letting us know when you are going!

Hello everyone! I will get the list updated at some point. My mom has been in the hospital going on six weeks now so traveling back and forth (5 hours away) a lot. Once things settle down I will get the list updated. Until then keep letting us know when you are going!
take care of yourself too, I know this back and forth all too well. hugs

OK, I think I finally got the list updated! Let me know if something is not correct or I miss adding you. Ready to get back to planning. This weekend we made a list of our ADR's we would like. Of course, we have a lot more on the list than we have room for so it gives us something to think about and which ones make the cut. We are really hoping to try Hoop-Dee-Doo for the first time.

OK, I think I finally got the list updated! Let me know if something is not correct or I miss adding you. Ready to get back to planning. This weekend we made a list of our ADR's we would like. Of course, we have a lot more on the list than we have room for so it gives us something to think about and which ones make the cut. We are really hoping to try Hoop-Dee-Doo for the first time.

Looks like you arrive the day after I leave, have an awesome trip. I've actually decided to add a day to my trip so will be arriving on April 7th, airfare is actually cheaper and since I have an AP I don't have to add a ticket to my booking. :D

I just booked our flights for March 30- April 5. I booked us at our home resort of VGF, but plan on splitting the stay once the 7 month window opens. Most likely will stay at VGF for Easter weekend and move somewhere else the rest of the week. Not sure what to try for. We are only doing 2 parks at the most since we will also be heading to Discovery Cove and Seaworld. I’m thinking this might be a good time to try Old Key West or AKV since we prefer to stay close to the parks when visiting them.

My friend just signed up for one of the Run Disney races so, as if I needed an excuse, I am going to be there to support her. Shooting for April 13-April 21;. Looking to rent some points so location TBD. Let the planning commence!

Our dvc 7 month window opens tomorrow. I’ve been watching and waiting to move us from our resorts studio at VGF to something else. Maybe Bay Lake Tower or Boardwalk. After showing Dh the one bedrooms and asking him what he thought he said VGF seemed the most Easter looking. So I switched us to a one bedroom at VGF. It’s our first time in a non studio at GF so I can’t wait to see the one bedrooms.

I am also going to try to avoid switching to a split stay. I love them but DH wants to stop moving mid trip. Its going to slow my quest to stay in all the resorts but I guess that just means I need to go more often😂

Updating again as the points did not come through. Someone reneged on renting me them. Back to the drawing board but right now I have no April plans. Will advise if that changes.
Doh...
I would say CBR but stupid pool closure has me skittish..perhaps Pop...from Beach Club to -Pop would be quite the difference ..

Updating again as the points did not come through. Someone reneged on renting me them. Back to the drawing board but right now I have no April plans. Will advise if that changes.
Doh...
That stinks. I hope you can come up with a new plan!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter