OFFICIAL April 2012 DISers! 2 months and counting!

Today is the day - We will be leaving in a little while. I of course woke up at
2:30am????:scared1: So maybe we will hit the road sooner :rotfl:. The car is packed and ready - The only thing I have to grab is my gluten free cupckes and banana bread from the freezer an put them in my cooler, and my purse.

I will see you all in 12 days!!!!!

2:30am????:scared1: So maybe we will hit the road sooner :rotfl:. The car is packed and ready - The only thing I have to grab is my gluten free cupckes and banana bread from the freezer an put them in my cooler, and my purse.

Have a fabulous trip!!!!!!!

We leave tonight. One more day of work.:banana:

Have fun!!!! See ya in 12:) It's our turn next pigletto!!!:yay:

The babies are here!!!!!

The boys were born this morning around 10:30am 6lb 5oz, and 7lbs 1 oz - BIG BABIES. They are healthy and doing great.

AND - we are going to Disney in 2 days.

Congrats on the Babies! Glad they are healthy and pretty big - post a pic when you can :)

I picked up the rental!!!!! We are cleaning up the house, then packing up the car after dinner. I'M GOING TO DISNEY!!!!!!!!

WHOOO HOOOO !!!!! :yay: see you there!

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2 I'm right behind ya! Leaving tomorrow night. WOOO!! :banana:

YAAAAY :woohoo: see you there too!

So, it's back to work! Rained on us Friday, Saturday, AND Sunday, but the day we came home, Monday, was gorgeous! lol That's okay, we had a fantastic time and did all kind of things we had never gotten around to trying before...one of those being Jellyrolls...FUN! We also gave Fork and Screen a shot, and DH is hooked on that concept! Now we start the countdown to October!! We may have to skip next year since two trips in 2012 is really stretching (aka annihilating) our budget! I just have to say, WDW w/o kids really was compeltely different...go figure! We moseyed along taking our time everywhere we went, and the only melt downs were from DH! :lmao: jk jk

I hope you all enjoyed/are enjoying/do enjoy your WDW trip!! :banana:

HI - HI HO HI HO is my ringtone!!!! I love Jellyrolls and while it's not in my current plan I am hoping to make an unscheduled pitstop there ..
Yes going without kids is quite different but nice in its own right!

If it makes you feel any better we are worn out and exhausted and say that at the end of almost every trip. And we ALWAYS go back. It starts with a commercial, or looking through a photo album or telling a story, and the seed is planted. Before you know it I'm booking again.
They'll get over it:rotfl:

LOL Pigletto - that is soo TRUE!!!!

Drive Safe and see ya soon

Have a fabulous trip!!!!!!!

We leave tonight. One more day of work.:banana:

YaY -- Safe travels and see you soon too!

Have fun!!!! See ya in 12:) It's our turn next pigletto!!!:yay:

LOL same WHooo hoo safe journey and see you soon too !!!

I'm leaving on Sunday at 6am .. Will hopefully check right in the Yacht club for the conf... I'll be sitting at the pool all afternoon and then we meet for dinner at 6 in the ballroom and have an Illuminations Dessert party scheduled that night.... I can't wait to be spolied but I also cant wait for it to be over and my Hubs to arrive for his first trip!

We are on our last day and I'm already depressed. Ha. Already trying to figure out how and when to come back. Our last day is DHS.

Safe travels and have fun to everyone coming this weekend!

Well, my DD is already there with her school group... I'm just a little bit jealous-I have to wait until tomorrow!!! But if anyone is hanging in DTD on Sunday around 12:15... and you hear some angelic singing... :littleangel: that'll be her chorus!! :jumping1:

Looooong day of traveling, but we're finally home! Bittersweet, but it is going to be good to be able to sleep in our own bed tonight! :goodvibes It is snowing right now in Vermont - nothing sticking, thank goodness, but pretty depressing nonetheless! Have a great time those of you leaving or are there now! Enjoy every minute of the magic! :love:

We leave in 10 hours. Should be there in about 25 hours!!!! Our weather is looking better ladies :)

Good night everyone! We leave in 7 hours:banana: Safe travels to the rest of us and maybe we will cross paths while down there:goodvibes

I hope everyone leaving today has a fabulous trip! Robin we don't get in until around 8ish at the hotel tonight but I will try to spot you! If not we will def be by the pool tonorrow night :cool1:
Safe travels everyone :moped:

I know right ? I keep coming onto here even though we have been back since the 20th :( Hoping others come join the April 2013 thread. :hyper:

We are here....i tried to get on the board last night but phone wouldnt let me. Wather is great. The chefs at pop have been amazing with my gluten alergy, now if my belly would cooperate. We went to animal kingdom today.....lots of cheerleaders but all very well behaved and pleasant to be around. We had to hanged our plan a little....we will now be at magic kingdom tomorrow. We have had tons of comments on our shirts....people want to know where to buy them so then I tell them about the dis boards and how the amazing people here Made the designs. Heading to bed. I will try to check in tomorrow.

We are here! Using the now free wifi to post this! We are exhausted from our long drive.... Tomorrow we have DD's performance at DTD then off to Epcot!

so jealous of everyone still there. A week ago today we were at MK............I think at this time finishing up Fantasyland and heading towards Splash Mtn. *sigh*
The only thing to do to beat the PDD is to start planning the next trip. So I joined the April 2013 thread. :thumbsup2

Our first day home. :( we will get over it. The good news is I think we're in love with April at WDW. I really liked Oct too, but DBF is scared off by the bad weather we had. We'll see what happens. Either way, we're out of DVC points for a while, so it will have to wait!!

I'm just starting to upload all my pics, so at some point I will put a little something together!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter