OFFICIAL **April 2010** Thread!!!

at this exact time, in exactly 14 days, i'll be in mid flight to WDW!!! these next two weeks are gonna drag! today, i'll laminate my mickey heads. gotta do something to keep me distracted!

ebird - Me too!!! This time in 2 weeks we'll have landed at MCO and we'll be in our town car headed to the grocery store or on our way to the PolY :cool1:

we leave in 8 hrs and 20 minutes roughly! eek! i should be in bed to get up in four hrs, but yet im on here! can't wait to get back to the world.

Exactly one week from now we will be up in the air on our way to Disney...barring any flight delays.

:cool1::banana::woohoo::dance3::yay::cheer2::cool1::banana::dance3::yay::banana:LEAVING IN ONE HOUR , YAHOOOOOO...........!!!!!!!!!To all my fellow april vacationers, have a blast!

We leave tomorrow afternoon...I have to share a quick story. Every day my DH leaves a "poem" written on the fridge for my DS11. It usually has something to do with what's going on in our lives...here is this morning's poem:

Tomorrow is Mom's big day as she finally gets to see old Mickey. Following her complex plans will make getting on rides less tricky. Hopefully we all enjoy ourselves and get to feel the warm sun. We need to thank Mom and her on-line friends for making sure we have fun.

We leave tomorrow afternoon...I have to share a quick story. Every day my DH leaves a "poem" written on the fridge for my DS11. It usually has something to do with what's going on in our lives...here is this morning's poem:

Tomorrow is Mom's big day as she finally gets to see old Mickey. Following her complex plans will make getting on rides less tricky. Hopefully we all enjoy ourselves and get to feel the warm sun. We need to thank Mom and her on-line friends for making sure we have fun.

That is GREAT!!! Have a blast....we leave in a few hours...can't wait!!!!:dance3:

13 days! i can't stop thinking about it...and how much i'll miss my puppy. but, she'll be in capable hands and well taken care of so... I'm totally excited:yay::yay::yay:

Since everyone seems to be on the topic of packing, anyone have any special hints on what to pack (other than cloths; know the comfy shoes, twice as many socks as you think thing), particularly if traveling down with a newly minted 6yr old?

Sasha

Take the stuff that is too expensive to buy down there. Disney plush, medicines, handheld fan (<-- saved my life!!), cheap pins to trade, Sunscreen, glow-y/flashy stuff for nighttime (WAY cheaper to buy ahead of time).
Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter